Hayabusa Vs. Yoshimitsu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obsidian Fury
The leader of the Manji versus the curio shop owner. The glorified ninja from Dead or Alive who have gotten a game of his own, or the Manji who just keep on appearing in various fighting games.

Kirikaze Fuuma
ryu hayabusa. he's faster, he could destroy three helicopters who chase him with a variety of attacks.

Obsidian Fury
So you are basing his victory on three destroyed helicopters?

Kirikaze Fuuma
I just want to show how strong hayabusa with a little example of his feats

Obsidian Fury
You can start by telling me why you consider him faster than Yoshimitsu.

Kirikaze Fuuma
and what has yoshimitsu done?

Obsidian Fury
So you say Hayabusa is faster without knowing what Yoshimitsu has done?

He outran Bryan Fury's machinegun without effort. When he finally did put an effort into it, Bryan Fury was unable to even react to Yoshimitsu's finishing blow.

Kirikaze Fuuma
so, he outrun a machine gun? ok, got the point. I thought a big armored fighter can't rival the speed of someone who has a more simple armor.

about hayabusa's speed, why don't you see this by yourself?

http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=suBFY39P4Ps

hayabusa fought so many fiend and come out victorious. he and yoshimitsu has a lightsaber, ryu has a dragon sword. but if you see that video you'll understand why I give ryu hayabusa the victory

Obsidian Fury
I saw the video and I do not understand how you give Ryu Hayabusa the victory. That video does not place his speed above that of Yoshimitsu at all. Close, yes. Equal, maybe. Supreme, no.

What he did there is not something Yoshimitsu would not be able to do. Yoshimitsu would even do it faster.

Kirikaze Fuuma
http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=fDCOpSRj_lw

I already post yoshimitsu's speed. he dodged a machine gun. but ryu hayabusa dodged 2 missiles in AIR while dodging a machine gun. besides, he dodges the big explosions.

Obsidian Fury
What we need to take in consideration if we are to use the Ryu Hayabusa video as example, is how Yoshimitsu would have done in the same situation.

Ryu Hayabusa may have dodged the missiles, but if those went for Yoshimitsu they would never get achance to even fire the missles because they would not know where to fire. Yoshimitsu is litteraly invisible, fast, can fly and has efficient teleport.

Kirikaze Fuuma
in my opinion, yoshimitsu would slash those aircraft. but, you maybe know ryu can teleport. should I post the prove?

if so, just click here : http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=g-_8S7H-PWU

note : this is NOT my video. neither what I post before

Obsidian Fury
I know Ryu Hayabusa can teleport. However, just like Yoshimitsu, he does not use teleport very often. Can Ryu Hayabusa fight someone that match his speed, exceed his endurance and is invisible? I am sure Ryu can handle the invisibility, but considering the two have matching speed level and a slash would be far far from enough to bring Yoshimitsu down, I personally do not think Hayabusa stand much of a chance.

Hayabusa surely has what it take to fight some random person with invisibility alone, but can he fight one that is invisible, as fast, can teleport and can kill him in one attack? We know of course that Yoshimitsu has incredible endurance. I do not think Ryu Hayabusa has ever shown incredible endurance and durability.

Kirikaze Fuuma
yoshimitsu is fast. ok.

but if I saw how fast he is in tekken 5 ending, ryu still capable to anticipated it. I have to admit that his spinning attack would cause so much trouble for ryu. hayabusa is not a stupid bull. yoshimitsu maybe can kill his opponents with 1 strike. but ryu hayabusa can kill with 1 strike too.

about endurance... I have to admit it. he's good. but remember how ryu destroys a battle aircraft with his ninpo blast and he also has a light saber (see DOA4 ending). this would be a good fight. but I'm still with ryu

Obsidian Fury
It would be a very good fight indeed. That we agree on. You made it sound like Hayabusa had an easy win and that was why I jumped in Yoshimitsu's defense. Guessing Ryu fight as good with his senses as with his eyes, it is even. Otherwise the invisibility will work greatly in Yoshimitsu's advantage.

It is no question about the fact that Ryu is a more skilled ninja. Even though Yoshimitsu has multiple advantages against Ryu, Ryu has that against Yoshimitsu and it is a good advantage. That is, IF, Ryu can counter the invisiblity efficiently.

Kirikaze Fuuma
i never said this is an easy win right? smile

what I'm thinking about is what will ryu did when he fought an invisible yoshimitsu. he's a ninja same with yoshimitsu. ryu is an experienced ninja. and remember yoshimitsu didn't win tekken 5 tournaments. so I guess invisibility isn't too much for ryu to handle. he still has his senses. so I guess it wouldn't be too much. the only thing would trouble ryu is yoshimitsu's speed and power. and I forget to tell you that yoshimitsu is a melee type fighter while ryu is an all-range ninja. this is ryu's advantage over yoshimitsu.

Obsidian Fury
You never did. That was just how I missunderstood it stick out tongue

All-range is of assistance, yes, although I doubt there will be much distance between the two at any point. They can both teleport and they both are very fast, so it'll be a close-combat fight from start to end, I imagine.

StyleTime
Ryu has deflected bullets before. I'd say he is faster than Yoshimitsu in a fight. Throw in ninpo to the mix and Hayabusa is actually superior to Yoshimitsu considering he can do everything Yoshimitsu can except turn invisible. He's got too many options in this fight. Yoshimitsu's one saving grace is armor. The armor however will be incosequential seeing as how Ryu has sliced more durable objects before.

Hayabusa 8/10

Kirikaze Fuuma
yoshimitsu's speed and power would trouble ryu. but as I said before, ryu is faster. power, yoshimitsu can kill bryan with 1 strike. that's nasty. but ryu can slash a battle aircraft. you know battle aircraft was designed for battle and won't be easy to fight. there's no evidence what would yoshimitsu done if he's in the same situation with ryu. what I said about yoshimitsu would slash those battle aircraft was just my opinion.

close range fight? if the battle was too close, I guess ryu would use his teleportation to create a distance to shoot his ninpo blast and his magic. but that doesn't mean yoshimitsu wouldn't chase him. this would be a good fight. but in the end, I saw ryu finish yoshimitsu with his dragon sword.

ryu hayabusa 7.5/10

StyleTime
Oh, I agree with Yoshimitsu being troublesome for Ryu. The main problem for Yoshimitsu is Ryu's versatility. Ryu simply has too many options to fall back on while Yoshimitsu is limited. This would be more even if it were only melee combat.

I mostly agree with your assessment. I'm not going to argue over .5 wins lol.

ThoraxeRMG
Ryu Hayabusa takes this.

Csdabest
um Ryu> Yoshi. Yoshi dodged a regular fire from a machine guns. Ryu dodge and evaded and outran fire from a a gun off a aircraft. Everyone knows the speed size and velocity of bullets from an aircract put to shame those that come from a handheld machinegun. Also...So far I have seen video of what Ryu can do in earlier installments. Not from NGII why not? Ryu is shown to be greatly faster in those videos he has demostrated.

Right now Ryu is on par with the speed levels of Loz and Weiss(with out hyperbole. as seen in the videos and not the fanboys saying ftl and wat not) I'll start posting clips when i go hunt for them. But yoshi is not on ryu speed level

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Csdabest
um Ryu> Yoshi. Yoshi dodged a regular fire from a machine guns. Ryu dodge and evaded and outran fire from a a gun off a aircraft. Everyone knows the speed size and velocity of bullets from an aircract put to shame those that come from a handheld machinegun. Also...So far I have seen video of what Ryu can do in earlier installments. Not from NGII why not? Ryu is shown to be greatly faster in those videos he has demostrated.

Right now Ryu is on par with the speed levels of Loz and Weiss(with out hyperbole. as seen in the videos and not the fanboys saying ftl and wat not) I'll start posting clips when i go hunt for them. But yoshi is not on ryu speed level

Comparing the aircraft and Bryan Fury videos, the two are on par at speed.

Csdabest
http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=jBmayaK8Uc8
Check at 0:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGK6tX0O04&feature=related
aint the best player but more speed feats..

When i get my 360 back(RROD) i show more clips of da master with his feats and moves.

StyleTime
Ryu is faster than Yoshimitsu. Ryu can run on water, leave after images, and deflect fully automatic gun fire with his sword.

Csdabest
Also...Ryu has a whole list of abilities that Yoshimitsu cant compare with.
from games such as

NGI,NGII,NGIII,NG,NG2,NGDS,NG movie, DOA series all with impressive feats that make him look amazing. Yoshimitsu would get torn apart.

Superboy Prime
NG Ryubusa is overkill IMO.

Csdabest
I co-sign w/ Superboy Prime.

I see no possible way Yoshi cant take Ryu at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.