Kitty Pryde and Colossus vs Invisible Woman and the Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/435/78508-189011-kitty-pryde_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/92915-158106-invisible-woman_super.jpg

Scoobless
Hmm ... IW makes Thing invisible. Thing then takes out Colossus. IW and Thing stay invisible sitting on a shield in the air while Kitty wanders around on the ground trying to find them.

erm

Starscream M
Originally posted by Scoobless
Hmm ... IW makes Thing invisible. Thing then takes out Colossus. IW and Thing stay invisible sitting on a shield in the air while Kitty wanders around on the ground trying to find them.

erm Kitty could phase Colossus as well...setting up an interesting stalemate, to say the least

redhotrash
I agree, IW can do more to hurt Kitty's partner than Kitty can do to stop the Thing.

guy222
good match

Starscream M
Originally posted by guy222
good match who wins?

The Illuminati
Team 2 dominates this and fast, I truly wish that Marvel would finally give us a tussle between Ben and Piotr. My $ is on Ben too many intangibles that he has over Piotr IMO.

Sue giggles at Kitty. Kitty dies. In all honesty Sue could be argued to be put in as a high herald character per KMC rules, Kitty would be fighting 1000+ weight classes above herself.

Team 2 10/10

The Pict
Originally posted by The Illuminati

Sue giggles at Kitty. Kitty dies. In all honesty Sue could be argued to be put in as a high herald character per KMC rules, Kitty would be fighting 1000+ weight classes above herself.

Team 2 10/10

Nah....

Starscream M
Team 2 dominates this and fast, I truly wish that Marvel would finally give us a tussle between Ben and Piotr. My $ is on Ben too many intangibles that he has over Piotr IMO.

Team 2 10/10 what could sue due to kitty in her intangible form?

kitty, on the other hand, can bypass Sue's shields and do some serious damage

The Pict
Originally posted by Starscream M
what could sue due to kitty in her intangible form?

yes Agreed, but Sue will most likely be invisible.
I think Piotr can take Ben for tha majority but as mentioned Sue will most likely turn him invisible too.
As no one can touch Kitty and she can't see the others most likely a stalemate here.

SuperiorTech

Can kitty get threw sue's shields and she would have to find her first if she sue went invisible.There is also the fact that she can put herself out of kittys range.

The Illuminati

roll eyes (sarcastic) That's pure speculation at it's highest. No one else has ever done it, why Kitty?

Starscream M
roll eyes (sarcastic) That's pure speculation at it's highest. No one else has ever done it, why Kitty? no one has ever bypassed Sue's shields? when was the last time an intangible being tried to do so?

redhotrash
I think Kitty might have a chance at finding Sue due to her slight ninja training. Maybe listening for the sound of her breath or movement.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by The Pict
Nah....

How many non-high herald character's have force Fields that can withstand a blast from Galactus, can kill someone from 1/2 mile or an 1/2 inch away (bubbles/constructs) without them or the method being seen.

Can use enough force to not only open a watchers protective dome but, pierce a Celestial armor, or contain a nuclear blast and also beat Iron Fist H2H.

Do Sue some Justice.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=422921&pagenumber=1

The Illuminati
no one has ever bypassed Sue's shields? when was the last time an intangible being tried to do so?

The Vision for one.

redhotrash
Since when has Sue been a decent H2H fighter and how did that happen? I call B.S. on marvel writers for this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.