Sasquatch and Moon Knight vs Wolverine and Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in a forest. Moon Knight gets 1 hour prep.

snoopdogg
Team 1. Sasquatch can take either Creed or Logan and MK can think of something.

juggernaut74
Team one wins. Sasquatch can handle Creed and Logan. Possibly at the same time.

jinzin
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Team one wins. Sasquatch can handle Creed and Logan. Possibly at the same time.
no

srankmissingnin
The scenario is heavily weighted in the favour of Wolverine and Sabretooth... if they can work together.

iceman24567
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The scenario is heavily weighted in the favour of Wolverine and Sabretooth... if they can work together. doh Team one wins.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jinzin
no You don't think Sasquatch can take Logan or Creed one on one?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by iceman24567
doh Team one wins.

no

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
You don't think Sasquatch can take Logan or Creed one on one?

One on one is a toss up. Both at the same time? No.

-K-M-
The scenario is heavily weighted in the favour of Wolverine and Sabretooth... if they can work together.

Other way as actually giving MK prep is not a good thing for team 2

jinzin
Originally posted by -K-M-
Agreed.

srankmissingnin

One hour of prep? What is he going to do? Show up in his stupid moon craft and try to hypnotize them? evil face

jinzin
One hour of prep? What is he going to do? Show up in his stupid moon craft and try to hypnotize them? evil face

laughing out loud

I was thinking more along the lines of bomb the whole area and let sasquatch run clean-up duties.

srankmissingnin
laughing out loud

I was thinking more along the lines of bomb the whole area and let sasquatch run clean-up duties.

Wait... do they get an hour of prep with the battlefield, or do the get an hour of prep and then head to the battlefield. I always assume it was the latter, unless specified.

-K-M-

Or use his anti-metal staff or use his angelwing to create a magnetic field rendering anyone with metal useless and it has heat seeker missles as well. All of those weapons have been built before and yes he even has the Mooncopter too.

Starscream M
One hour of prep? What is he going to do? Show up in his stupid moon craft and try to hypnotize them? evil face oh no, you don't know what you just did...Mungi's gonna come for you!

iceman24567
Or use his anti-metal staff or use his angelwing to create a magnetic field rendering anyone with metal useless and it has heat seeker missles as well. All of those weapons have been built before and yes he even has the Mooncopter too. Pwnt eek!

srankmissingnin
Or use his anti-metal staff or use his angelwing to create a magnetic field rendering anyone with metal useless and it has heat seeker missles as well. All of those weapons have been built before and yes he even has the Mooncopter too.

What has that stupid plane ever done that would make you think it's magnetic field is any where near that strong? You are right that the Angelwing is capable of locking onto heat signatures, but in a forest that wouldn't matter much, there will be too much cover and not enough room for a missel to manuver. Anti-metal staff (does he still have that) won't be all that much help. Sabretooth doesn't have adamantium and it is unclear what sort of affect it would even have on adamantium beta... when Pym used it on Ultron the Adamantium was still intact but could then be broken with brute force, I imagine Walt can do that if needed; but once again forest = cover.

I'll admit that Moon Knight with prep will be more trouble than me joke post hinted at... but mostly because he could hover above the battle where they can't get him.

I guess there is a Moon Knight respect thread kicking around here now that Mungi is in love with him?

Knowsbleed33
I feel Sasquatch is perfectly capable of soloing and I'll let KM tell you why.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I feel Sasquatch is perfectly capable of soloing and I'll let KM tell you why.

I'm Canadian. I have 21 copies of Alpha Flight 1 (excessive I know); there is nothing Mungi can tell me about any member of Flight that I don't already know... except who he thinks is the most awsomeness, but I think I know that too.

-K-M-
What has that stupid plane ever done that would make you think it's magnetic field is any where near that strong? You are right that the Angelwing is capable of locking onto heat signatures, but in a forest that wouldn't matter much, there will be too much cover and not enough room for a missel to manuver. Anti-metal staff (does he still have that) won't be all that much help. Sabretooth doesn't have adamantium and it is unclear what sort of affect it would even have on adamantium beta... when Pym used it on Ultron the Adamantium was still intact but could then be broken with brute force, I imagine Walt can do that if needed; but once again forest = cover.

I'll admit that Moon Knight with prep will be more trouble than me joke post hinted at... but mostly because he could hover above the battle where they can't get him.

I guess there is a Moon Knight respect thread kicking around here now that Mungi is in love with him?

Because it has locked onto Punisher's motorcycle and held onto it and has removed several mobs weapons right from their hands. It's very powerful. Also yes he still has it, but current MK doesn't use anything from his vol.3 days, but has them in his cave. Also why would Adamantium beta be immune to a anti-metal pulse? The same wave MK uses has incinerated adamantium in a second before. Plus MK also has scanners, so the forest really isn;t going to dumbfound him and his normal darts have taken down a building so even those would do serious damage, and so on and so far. With prep it can get out of hand as he keeps all his weapons in storage.

Which he has done so with his Angelwing before

Ok? I make respect threads of characters that deserve more respect then their given. Is MK one of my favorite characters? Definetly not.

I'm Canadian. I have 21 copies of Alpha Flight 1 (excessive I know); there is nothing Mungi can tell me about any member of Flight that I don't already know... except who he thinks is the most awsomeness, but I think I know that too.

21 copies is not a lot confused

Knowsbleed33

I only said that because I didn't feel like explaining why. Besides, KM has all the scans, I don't.

srankmissingnin
Because it has locked onto Punisher's motorcycle and held onto it and has removed several mobs weapons right from their hands. It's very powerful. Also yes he still has it, but current MK doesn't use anything from his vol.3 days, but has them in his cave. Also why would Adamantium beta be immune to a anti-metal pulse? The same wave MK uses has incinerated adamantium in a second before. Plus MK also has scanners, so the forest really isn;t going to defound him and his normal darts have taken down a building so even those would do serious damage, and so on and so far. With prep it can get out of hand as he keeps all his weapons in storage.

Which he has done so with his Angelwing before

Ok?

21 copies is not a lot confused

Adamantium Beta is a fusion of adamantium and bone on the molecular level, so it doesn't completely stop the bodies production of blood cells. It is half organic and half metal bonded together molecularl. Since the vibration of anti-metal only affects metal and not organic tissue, who can say what sort of affect it would have?

Yes, yes, I know all of that - neither of those is enough to suggest that Wolverine or Sabretooth would be unable to move or sucked off the ground or something... I guess he could look on to them and ram the ship into Wolverine, but once again there is a lot of cover. With Moonknight above the battlefield in the safety of Angelwing... locking Wolverine to the hull of his ship might not be a good idea, unless he is controling it remotely... than being on the ground whlie Sabretooth is in the forest isn't a good idea.

You have more then 21 copies! Curses! Mine are nicer, I bet. wink

-K-M-
Adamantium Beta is a fusion of adamantium and bone on the molecular level, so it doesn't completely stop the bodies production of blood cells. It is half organic and half metal bonded together molecularl. Since the vibration of anti-metal only affects metal and not organic tissue, who can say what sort of affect it would have?

Yes, yes, I know all of that - neither of those is enough to suggest that Wolverine or Sabretooth would be unable to move or sucked off the ground... I guess he could look on to them and ram the ship into Wolverine, but once again there is a lot of cover. Moonknight above the battlefield in the safety of Angelwing... locking Wolverine to the hull of his ship might not be a good idea, unless he is controling it remotely... than being on the ground whlie Sabretooth is in the forest isn't a good idea.

You have more then 21 copies! Curses! Mine are nicer, I bet. wink

That's nice, but the metal in it would still be removed it's still metal. You can still remove parts of a molecule that make up a substance without destroying everything in the compound. Anti-metal wave by all accounts still should remove all the metal traces

Do they weigh more then a motorcycle? and he has sucked up the weapons from the mob from the air before. Also heat seeker missles really can remove the cover and with scanners MK would know where they are. Yes he can control the Angelwing remotly, and there is also Sasquatch around to.

21 copies is not a lot to say you know everything about Alpha Flight erm

Starscream M

21 copies is not a lot to say you know everything about Alpha Flight erm I think he meant he had 21 copies of the first issue of Alpha Flight...indicating he is just as rabid a fan of them as you, if not more so

srankmissingnin
That's nice, but the metal in it would still be removed it's still metal. You can still remove parts of a molecule that make up a substance without destroying everything in the compound. Anti-metal wave by all accounts still should remove all the metal traces

Do they weigh more then a motorcycle? and he has sucked up the weapons from the mob from the air before. Also heat seeker missles really can remove the cover and with scanners MK would know where they are.

21 copies is not a lot to say you know everything about Alpha Flight erm

I don't know anything about molecules or science... I'm going to assume you aren't talking out of your ass and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Didn't Punisher drive his motorcycle onto the thing? It's not like it was sucked off the ground.

Heatseeker missles can remove the cover but the blast wont him them and the can move onto more cover. How many missiles does the thing carry, and how big is the battle field.

I own every issue of Alpha Flight. I own 21 copies of Alpha Flight number 1, because I'm a fan. I even own all of Omega Flight... which I hated. smile

-K-M-
I don't know anything about molecules or science... I'm going to assume you aren't talking out of your ass and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Didn't Punisher drive his motorcycle onto the thing? It's not like it was sucked off the ground.

Heatseeker missles can remove the cover but the blast wont him them and the can move onto more cover. How many missiles does the thing carry, and how big is the battle field.

I own every issue of Alpha Flight. I own 21 copies of Alpha Flight number 1, because I'm a fan. I even own all of Omega Flight... which I hated. smile

I'm not, but it's still kinda hard to say which way it would go as far as I recall anti-metal hasn't dealt with organic metal before.

He drove it on, but still held it in place flying around and crashing the angelwing into a building.

Unknown, it was never said the square footage of the blast radius that could dish out, but I'm sure it would be pretty potent. His small tiny darts can take a building down, so I assume a missile would fair better.

Gotcha, I thought you were saying you own 21 copies from vol.1.

Mindset
Why do you have 21 copies of the same comic?

srankmissingnin
I'm not, but it's still kinda hard to say which way it would go as far as I recall anti-metal hasn't dealt with organic metal before.

He drove it on, but still held it in place flying around and crashing the angelwing into a building.

Unknown, it was never said the square footage of the blast radius that could dish out, but I'm sure it would be pretty potent. His small tiny darts can take a building down, so I assume a missile would fair better.

Gotcha, I thought you were saying you own 21 copies from vol.1.

I assume the magnetic field is strongest near the hull of the shield and weakens as it radiates out. Holding the bike in place would be much easier that pulling towards the ship IMO.

True but buildings have structural weak points that can be targeted. The forest should provided Wolverine and Sabs with cover enough to avoid some of the missiles... and it will kick up some nasty dusty and debris making getting the jump on Walt easier... unless he is in the Angelwing also... then... I guess Wolverine and Sabretooth can't do much of anything. sad

Hehe you thought I was bragging about owning 21 issues of Alpha Flight. That would have been halarious if I was.

I need some clarifications on the battlefield and fight stipulations. Do Moon Knight and Walt need to fight? Do the need to enter the battle field? How large is the battlefield? How far apart do they start? Can MK and Walt sit above in MK's plane and blast them with missiles?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
Why do you have 21 copies of the same comic?

I was at an auction, and they where selling a crap load of comics for next to nothing.

Starscream M

I need some clarifications on the battlefield and fight stipulations.

Do Moon Knight and Walt need to fight? they don't technically need to fight, although I don't see why they wouldn't.

Do the need to enter the battle field? yes, or else they'd be bfred

How large is the battlefield? let's make it 4 square miles

How far apart do they start? 1/2 mile

Can MK and Walt sit above in MK's plane and blast them with missiles? it would be allowed...although its success is not guaranteed

-K-M-
I assume the magnetic field is strongest near the hull of the shield and weakens as it radiates out. Holding the bike in place would be much easier that pulling towards the ship IMO.

True but buildings have structural weak points that can be targeted. The forest should provided Wolverine and Sabs with cover enough to avoid some of the missiles... and it will kick up some nasty dusty and debris making getting the jump on Walt easier... unless he is in the Angelwing also... then... I guess Wolverine and Sabretooth can't do much of anything. sad

*shrugs* unknown never explained it in the comic, but it's very potent as he was a good distance and was still dragging the weapons

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/mk49_05.jpg

He just shot a few darts at a building and it toppled over, but in the past even one dart has blown the roof of a building before. Also Walter has heightened senses as well so give the guy some credit, but he could if team 1 really wants to be cheap just transform back into his human form and sit in the Angelwing as well. wink

srankmissingnin
No one in their right mind would choose to get into a knuckle draggin' slug fest with Wolverine and Sabreooth, even fewer would choose to do so in a forest. Since MK and Sasq can avoid this with Angelwing... the propably do.

MK and Walt, sit in Angelwing and blast the battlefield with missiles... and hope to god they manage to take Logan and Creed down before they run out of fire power.

Creshosk
That's nice, but the metal in it would still be removed it's still metal. You can still remove parts of a molecule that make up a substance without destroying everything in the compound. No you can't. Molecules are actually very precise you remove components from the molecules you alter what that molescule is. A molecule of water with the Hydrogen component removed is H2, or just Hydrogen gas. I mean that's how chemical reactions even work. When you introduce Hydrochloric acid (HCl) to a solution of sodium oxide Na2O, the result is a release of Water (H2O) and Sodium Chloride(NaCl) both are completely different from the original components even though the have the same molecules. so while salt water (H2O + NaCl) is safe to touch Hydrochloric Acid is not.

Hell even rearanging the molecules of a given substance can drastically change what the component is and how it reacts... Look at Coal, Graphite and Diamond for example... They're all just carbon. Silicon Dioxide (SiO2) also has different forms including glass, Quartzite and sand. So no, you can't remove parts without destroying the compund. You remove parts and you drastically change what the substance is and how it reacts. Water is H2O two flamable gasses that combine into a nonflamable substance.

Anti-metal wave by all accounts still should remove all the metal traces Unless the calcium phosphate and other compounds of the bone interfere

jinzin
No one in their right mind would choose to get into a knuckle draggin' slug fest with Wolverine and Sabreooth, even fewer would choose to do so in a forest. Since MK and Sasq can avoid this with Angelwing... the propably do.

MK and Walt, sit in Angelwing and blast the battlefield with missiles... and hope to god they manage to take Logan and Creed down before they run out of fire power. .... and jet fuel.

golem370
Sasquatch should be no stranger to fighting in a forest. If Sasquatch was able to grab them both he could literally trap them with his grip. He is 10 feet tall and lifts 100tons + also he could also toss ten miles away bfr

jinzin
(non 616) The only fight they've ever had that was an actual fight and on panel... Things didn't go so well for sasquatch, even with help to back her up:
1. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/...asquatchjz8.jpg
2. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/...squatch2at5.jpg
3. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/...squatch3zf8.jpg
4. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/...squatch4ju5.jpg
5. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/...squatch5og2.jpg
6. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/...squatch6xl4.jpg
7. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/...squatch7xc5.jpg
8. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/...squatch8qi9.jpg
After that she jumps a cliff to keep a distance between them and Wolverine.

Eel O'Brian
I'm Canadian; there is nothing Mungi can tell me about any member of Flight that I don't already know.

Lolz. ermmnone

-K-M-
Originally posted by Creshosk
No you can't. Molecules are actually very precise you remove components from the molecules you alter what that molescule is. A molecule of water with the Hydrogen component removed is H2, or just Hydrogen gas. I mean that's how chemical reactions even work. When you introduce Hydrochloric acid (HCl) to a solution of sodium oxide Na2O, the result is a release of Water (H2O) and Sodium Chloride(NaCl) both are completely different from the original components even though the have the same molecules. so while salt water (H2O + NaCl) is safe to touch Hydrochloric Acid is not.

Hell even rearanging the molecules of a given substance can drastically change what the component is and how it reacts... Look at Coal, Graphite and Diamond for example... They're all just carbon. Silicon Dioxide (SiO2) also has different forms including glass, Quartzite and sand. So no, you can't remove parts without destroying the compund. You remove parts and you drastically change what the substance is and how it reacts. Water is H2O two flamable gasses that combine into a nonflamable substance.

That's what I'm getting at actually, you can still alter a substance by impacting one of the molecules in a substance ie. the metal in the compound. One molecule that is changed can alter the structure so basically the anti-metal would still affect the metal in the substance altering it and would still be effective. You don't have to alter the ENTIRE structure just parts, which can alter the structure. That's what I'm getting at.

I was talking more of the lines the anti-metal would destroy the metal, not the chemical reaction.

(non 616) The only fight they've ever had that was an actual fight and on panel... Things didn't go so well for sasquatch, even with help to back her up:
1. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/...asquatchjz8.jpg
2. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/...squatch2at5.jpg
3. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/...squatch3zf8.jpg
4. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/...squatch4ju5.jpg
5. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/...squatch5og2.jpg
6. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/...squatch6xl4.jpg
7. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/...squatch7xc5.jpg
8. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/...squatch8qi9.jpg
After that she jumps a cliff to keep a distance between them and Wolverine.

As noted Heather was upset about fighting her former husband as last time she fought him she had to kill him and did. Even injuired she still believed she could kill him.

Starscream M

I was talking more of the lines the anti-metal would destroy the metal, not the chemical reaction.
you have no proof of that

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
you have no proof of that

I don't as I said earlier, as far as I know anti-metal hasn't made contact with any form of organic metal before.

Starscream M
I don't as I said earlier, as far as I know anti-metal hasn't made contact with any form of organic metal before. then it's pure speculation and worthless

-K-M-
then it's pure speculation and worthless

It has science to back up the claim, so no it is not completly worthless. Basically this entire thread is built on speculation, so shall we not post anymore?

Starscream M
It has science to back up the claim, so no it is not completly worthless. Basically this entire thread is built on speculation, so shall we not post anymore? quit being a wiseass

-K-M-
quit being a wiseass

Nice witty retort

Starscream M
Nice witty retort its one thing to speculate about fictional characters based on panel feats and history and bios, and another to make up science

-K-M-
its one thing to speculate about fictional characters based on panel feats and history and bios, and another to make up science

Where did I make up science? Also notice we were disussing wether or not it would work as we BOTH were unsure if it would or not. Have you actually even read the thread?

Starscream M
Where did I make up science? Also notice we were disussing wether or not it would work as we BOTH were unsure if it would or not. Have you actually even read the thread? you claimed Mk's antimetal wave could disintegrate adamantium and that it would affect even organic adamantium, which has no basis

-K-M-
you claimed Mk's antimetal wave could disintegrate adamantium and that it would affect even organic adamantium, which has no basis

It has incinerated adamntium before, and I should it should work on the organic metal as it's still metal and gave a reason as to why it would. However, as I even said in the thread we don't know if it would or will work. So I suggest you reread the thread before commenting again.

Creshosk
That's what I'm getting at actually, you can still alter a substance by impacting one of the molecules in a substance ie. the metal in the compound. One molecule that is changed can alter the structure so basically the anti-metal would still affect the metal in the substance altering it and would still be effective. You don't have to alter the ENTIRE structure just parts, which can alter the structure. That's what I'm getting at.

I was talking more of the lines the anti-metal would destroy the metal, not the chemical reaction. That's like saying you can take a flame to the hydrogen in the chemical compound dihydrogen monoxide, as after all flame ignites hydrogen... what you forget is the fact that the presence of another chemical changes the way the chemicals react entirely. What's dihydrogen monoxide, you ask? Water... your argument is like saying that introducing a flame to water would detonate the hydrogen in the chemical formula... that doesn't happen... Hell even just adding salt to water changes the way water acts. It alters the freezing and boilling points, changes the electro conductivity and changes the toxicity.

You contradicting yourself. One molecule is changed into a different substance entirely.

Do you have ANY evidence of an anti metal wave affecting a metal that's molecularly bonded to an organic material?

I'll give you another example. Red jasper. Iron makes the jasper red. IT does NOT make it magnetic. That's right, the ferrum does not make the compound ferious.

The metal(Iron) does not make the jasper act like metal.

Do you have ANY evidence that the antimetal wave will have any effect on the new coumpound?

Creshosk
It has science to back up the claim, so no it is not completly worthless. Basically this entire thread is built on speculation, so shall we not post anymore? Science disagrees with your assessments actually.

-K-M-
That's like saying you can take a flame to the hydrogen in the chemical compound dihydrogen monoxide, as after all flame ignites hydrogen... what you forget is the fact that the presence of another chemical changes the way the chemicals react entirely. What's dihydrogen monoxide, you ask? Water... your argument is like saying that introducing a flame to water would detonate the hydrogen in the chemical formula... that doesn't happen... Hell even just adding salt to water changes the way water acts. It alters the freezing and boilling points, changes the electro conductivity and changes the toxicity.

You contradicting yourself. One molecule is changed into a different substance entirely.

Do you have ANY evidence of an anti metal wave affecting a metal that's molecularly bonded to an organic material?

I'll give you another example. Red jasper. Iron makes the jasper red. IT does NOT make it magnetic. That's right, the ferrum does not make the compound ferious.

The metal(Iron) does not make the jasper act like metal.

Do you have ANY evidence that the antimetal wave will have any effect on the new coumpound?

Ummm...your going off on something I wasn't addressing or talking about. Also anti-metal isn't exactally real-world science now is it? It literally destroys the metal. It was said in Black Panther the metal is completly removed. I don't know if it transforms the metal into something else as matter cannot be created or destroyed. . You can impact a substance by altering even a molecule, but your going off on a tangent with what I wasn't talking about.

No, hence why I said earlier I don't know if it will or won't work.

Science disagrees with your assessments actually.

No it doesn't erm

Creshosk
You can still remove parts of a molecule that make up a substance without destroying everything in the compound. No. you remove one part of a compuond you have to break the bonds to the other parts of the compound to do it.

That's what I'm getting at actually, you can still alter a substance by impacting one of the molecules in a substance ie. the metal in the compound. One molecule that is changed can alter the structureWhich is the opposite of what you stated previously.

so basically the anti-metal would still affect the metal in the substance altering it and would still be effective. You have no evidence of this. as was stated, red jasper is not magnetic despite having iron in it. it no longer acts like iron in that regard.

You don't have to alter the ENTIRE structure just parts, which can alter the structure. That's what I'm getting at. This contradicts itself, the first part is wrong. atltering wone part of the compound will alter the entire compound.

I was talking more of the lines the anti-metal would destroy the metal, not the chemical reaction. The physical reaction you're refering to would still be altering the chemical compound hence sitill a chemical reaction.

it should work on the organic metal as it's still metalThe iron in red jasper is still iron. But magnets do not work on red jasper.

and gave a reason as to why it would. However, as I even said in the thread we don't know if it would or will work. So I suggest you reread the thread before commenting again. You need to prove that it would. and none of this sham dismissal of "real world science". That's a cop out red herring fallacy. Comic book science is still based off of real world science. and Real world science is only to be disregarded when comic book science is shown to over ride it. There is nothing to show that it would have any effect on an organic compound simply because it has a result on the more pure form of a simple molecular structure.

Ummm...your going off on something I wasn't addressing or talking about. You're talking about the effects on compound molecular structures and of altering molecular structures inaccurately. I have corrected your errors and cited examples that contradict your statements which again, not only have no basis but real world science does not agree with. Deny this if you wish, but your denials do not validate your incorrect statements.

Also anti-metal isn't exactally real-world science now is it? Red herring logical rule violation. Discarded.

It literally destroys the metal. It has a unique reaction with metal that hs been shown in a more pure noncompound form. this has no bearing on a more complex version, as was cited with the red jasper example. Reactions with metal do not always remain when other chemical compounds are introduced.

It was said in Black Panther the metal is completly removed. From an organic compound? Post a scan of this.

I don't know if it transforms the metal into something else as matter cannot be created or destroyed. but it can be converted into other forms of energy or matter. Which is the most likely case. Which real world science that you'd like to dismiss supports.
You can impact a substance by altering even a molecule, but your going off on a tangent with what I wasn't talking about.dealt with above.

No, hence why I said earlier I don't know if it will or won't work. Then do not state something as if it were true if you cannot back up your claims.

No it doesn't erm How does it not? If your claims were true then the examples I cited would be false... but I can cite specific examples where each of the previous cited examples are true. If you do not believe me, then I encourage you to do your own independant rresearch onto the effects of molecular interaction. You'll see that your statements are incorrect and unfounded.

-K-M-
Errrr? Cresh your debating things which I didn't say, also once again I said I don't know for sure if anti-metal WOULD work or not as I said a few times now I don't recall anti-metal ever coming into contact with organic metal. You think I'm saying something different, but everything you said I agree with erm

Also yes I know the law of conservation of mass/matter as well.

Also yes I know full well how molecules are formed and the bonds they have. It's possible the anti-metal disrupts those bonds, but as far as I know they never explained how anti-metal destroys or converts metals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.