Current JLA vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Cuz I really want to know if people think he can take the JLA.

Juk3n
Potential for a very heated debate here.

Bfr aside - i think Classic Juggs durability is too much.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Juk3n
Potential for a very heated debate here.

Bfr aside - i think Classic Juggs durability is too much.
That sig is just wonderful. 2nd best I've ever seen of a group shot.

Scoobless
What lineup you using for the JLA?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Scoobless
What lineup you using for the JLA?

Vixen
Hawkgirl
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Black Lightning
Black Canary
Firestorm
Green Lantern(John)
Batman
Green Arrow

Scoobless
Don't think they could KO or kill him, they should be able to BFR or trap him somehow though.

fangirl101
Don't think they could KO or kill him, they should be able to BFR or trap him somehow though. I think that if Vixen tapped thier powers, she could possibly do what she did to Amazo.

Scoobless
Not if he has his shield up.

fangirl101
Not if he has his shield up.
I'm betting Firestorm or GL have ways of getting around that.

Newjak
Originally posted by fangirl101
I'm betting Firestorm or GL have ways of getting around that. Like what exactly?

Raoul
pr1983

fangirl101
Originally posted by Newjak
Like what exactly?

It's a shield. As In energy. Didn't thor absorb the shield once? Or something like that? Why can't firestorm? Or alter someone's density to go thru the shield hmm? Gl's can pretty much absorb magic too right? Kyle Rayner proved that his ring could affect even supernatural beings like the angels. Or maybe Flash Drains the shield of it's energy, trapping Juggs in his own shield. So it's not movable any more.

Newjak
It's a shield. As In energy. Didn't thor absorb the shield once? Or something like that? Why can't firestorm? Or alter someone's density to go thru the shield hmm? Gl's can pretty much absorb magic too right? Kyle Rayner proved that his ring could affect even supernatural beings like the angels. Or maybe Flash Drains the shield of it's energy, trapping Juggs in his own shield. So it's not movable any more. Thor used his Magical Hammer to temporarily negate some of Juggernaut's magical powers.

And you know what everything you just listed is good, but not exactly 100% guaranteed to work erm

fangirl101
Thor used his Magical Hammer to temporarily negate some of Juggernaut's magical powers.

And you know what everything you just listed is good, but not exactly 100% guaranteed to work erm
Nothing is 100% Gauranteed. Except t-vo. For the win.

Newjak
Nothing is 100% Gauranteed. Except t-vo. For the win. Jugggernaut has already fought off mind warping powers before erm

fangirl101
Jugggernaut has already fought off mind warping powers before erm

Not on the level that is t-vo. T-vo beat a multiversal reality warper. Thanks.

Juk3n
That sig is just wonderful. 2nd best I've ever seen of a group shot.

Ty fangirl, i have about 20 of them 10 marvel and 10 dc - i could knock u up some custom ones with 10 of ur fav mutants if u like ;-)

-sorry to go of topic-

Newjak
Not on the level that is t-vo. T-vo beat a multiversal reality warper. Thanks. Only worked cause he was a multiversal reality warper. Thanks

fangirl101
Originally posted by Juk3n
Ty fangirl, i have about 20 of them 10 marvel and 10 dc - i could knock u up some custom ones with 10 of ur fav mutants if u like ;-)

-sorry to go of topic- Thanks for the offer. I saw a sig from and old poster that I liked. I'm going to try and see if I can copy it and remove that ugly name lol.

fangirl101
Only worked cause he was a multiversal reality warper. Thanks
Point being, juggs hasn't resisted any powers that have beat a multiversal power. Let it sink in.

Newjak
Point being, juggs hasn't resisted any powers that have beat a multiversal power. Let it sink in. That T-Vo hasn't exactly proven as effective against lower powered being and only seemed to take out a mutliversal level being cause he was a mutliversal level reality warper. wink

Actually Juggernaut has survived fighting Nightmare who at the time was going to rewrite Reality wink

psycho gundam
Thanks for the offer. I saw a sig from and old poster that I liked. I'm going to try and see if I can copy it and remove that ugly name lol. you don't have to change the name, we all know the deal. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.