Firestorm, Superman, and Wonder Woman vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
With Help from the Flash.

Dont' know why the other really good thread got closed. It was a good debate. What ever. Here is one. That could be debated even better. Fewer JLA members.

No BFR.

Newjak
Nothing Juggernaut hasn't seen or dealt with before. He may never land a blow on them, but if it is to the death than Cain simply outlasts them. erm

fangirl101
Originally posted by Newjak
Nothing Juggernaut hasn't seen or dealt with before. He may never land a blow on them, but if it is to the death than Cain simply outlasts them. erm

Or Firestorm traps him in a quantum field for eternity. Or Flash uses his shield against him and stops his momentum for ever. Or Wondy Binds him in her lasso and he either can't move or is told to renounce his enchantment or give up the gem. Or firestorm binds him to the matrix.

Galan007
Team, prolly.

Juk3n
Stalemate - Lasso - energy containment - momentum loss, they're all ways of stalemating big J really - not really destroying him.

Three of them instead of JUST WW in the other thread just means they realize it's a stalemate alot earlier in the battle no?

And he isnt really killing them, because they are too fast and have flight. In the end, Team will just be hovering above, JGNT will be hurling things at them to no avail either way.

Classic Juggs is an anomoly character really - Such a resistance to energy and phys dmg not endlessly strong (enough to kill superman for example) but durable enough to outlast him AND this team.

Anyone noticed that EVERY classic JGNT thread says has BFR plastered in it? Reason?

without it..the battle becomes stale..mate.

-2 cents-

Dark-Jaxx
Stalemate.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Juk3n
Stalemate - Lasso - energy containment - momentum loss, they're all ways of stalemating big J really - not really destroying him.

Three of them instead of JUST WW in the other thread just means they realize it's a stalemate alot earlier in the battle no?

And he isnt really killing them, because they are too fast and have flight. In the end, Team will just be hovering above, JGNT will be hurling things at them to no avail either way.

Classic Juggs is an anomoly character really - Such a resistance to energy and phys dmg not endlessly strong (enough to kill superman for example) but durable enough to outlast him AND this team.

Anyone noticed that EVERY classic JGNT thread says has BFR plastered in it? Reason?

without it..the battle becomes stale..mate.

-2 cents-

No one has to kill him to win. Wondy Could force him to give up the gem. Win for JLAers. Flash could steal his speed and make him a statue for ever. Win for JLA. Firestorm could contain him. Win for JLA. Superman is just there to run interference and stalemate him. Or Firestorm forces him to merge into the matrix.

Newjak
Originally posted by fangirl101
No one has to kill him to win. Wondy Could force him to give up the gem. Win for JLAers. Flash could steal his speed and make him a statue for ever. Win for JLA. Firestorm could contain him. Win for JLA. Superman is just there to run interference and stalemate him. Or Firestorm forces him to merge into the matrix. And just a quick question. Hypothetically, if WW could get Cain to give her the Gem then what?

Firestrm can not merge Juggernaut into the Matrix cause that would be BFR.

Juggernaut can summon energy to stay in motion. Flash wouldn't be able to sap his speed as his motion is magically granted and Cain is not connected to the speed force.

The Pict
Juggernaut can't win this

fangirl101
And just a quick question. Hypothetically, if WW could get Cain to give her the Gem then what?

Juggernaut can summon energy to stay in motion. Flash wouldn't be able to sap his speed as his motion is magically granted and Cain is not connected to the speed force.

What the hell? There are lots of people not connected to the speed force. Surtur anyone? Flash used everyone's speed to end that conflict. Of course he could do the reverse to the juggernaut. And Firestorm merging the Juggy to the matrix would mean that juggy would be part of him. not a bfr. just entrapped.

Newjak
What the hell? There are lots of people not connected to the speed force. Surtur anyone? Flash used everyone's speed to end that conflict. Of course he could do the reverse to the juggernaut. And Firestorm merging the Juggy to the matrix would mean that juggy would be part of him. not a bfr. just entrapped. He didn't freeze Surtur now did he wink

And Juggernaut's motion is a never ending stream of magical energy whatever motion Flash tried to stop Cain would have more replace it erm

And Firestorm would merge Juggernaut into the Matrix laughing out loud

I full fledged magical being. I like to see you show me where he has cause he hasn't.

And I also hate to tell you this but once everyone stops focusing their attacks Cain immediately comes back into action. So unless these guys have unlimited energy and do not tire nothing you have said will work.

Badabing
And just a quick question. Hypothetically, if WW could get Cain to give her the Gem then what?

Juggernaut can summon energy to stay in motion. Flash wouldn't be able to sap his speed as his motion is magically granted and Cain is not connected to the speed force. dur

Newjak
Originally posted by Badabing
dur Be quite you mad

fangirl101
He didn't freeze Surtur now did he wink

And Juggernaut's motion is a never ending stream of magical energy whatever motion Flash tried to stop Cain would have more replace it erm

And Firestorm would merge Juggernaut into the Matrix laughing out loud

I full fledged magical being. I like to see you show me where he has cause he hasn't.

And I also hate to tell you this but once everyone stops focusing their attacks Cain immediately comes back into action. So unless these guys have unlimited energy and do not tire nothing you have said will work. Um no. If Flash drains you of your momentum, you are a living statue. Moving so slowly that it takes a thousand years to blink. And this happened to a guy who had superspeed. I wonder how much longer it would take cain to blink. Whether his motion is magic, science, or what ever, it is still motion. And we know that flash can use his speed force powers on beings who are >>>>>>>>>>juggy and magical too.

Newjak
Um no. If Flash drains you of your momentum, you are a living statue. Moving so slowly that it takes a thousand years to blink. And this happened to a guy who had superspeed. I wonder how much longer it would take cain to blink. Whether his motion is magic, science, or what ever, it is still motion. And we know that flash can use his speed force powers on beings who are >>>>>>>>>>juggy and magical too. Except once again Cain receives a constant energy stream of magical energy. So whatever Flash takes away Cain gets it back from his constant connection to Cyttorak.

Eel O'Brian
Um no. If Flash drains you of your momentum, you are a living statue. Moving so slowly that it takes a thousand years to blink. That's not actually a win for the team.

You haven't yet come up with a way to actually put Juggernaut down... and, without a plot device, you won't.

big juggy man
To be blunt Fangirl isnt very bright. In every post you have a DC character against a Marvel she will find some stupid way DC would win.Maybe if we ignore her she will just go away.

fangirl101
Originally posted by big juggy man
To be blunt Fangirl isnt very bright. In every post you have a DC character against a Marvel she will find some stupid way DC would win.Maybe if we ignore her she will just go away.

Shut the hell up. Please. And you are reported.

fangirl101
Except once again Cain receives a constant energy stream of magical energy. So whatever Flash takes away Cain gets it back from his constant connection to Cyttorak.

It doesn't matter how much energy he has. Once he is motionless or slowmotioned, he will remain that way. He'll just be a powerful slow moving statue.

lft4ded
I don't think Flash can actually stop Juggernaut, but slow-motion him easily. Juggernaut's from the beginning has even been able to have been slowed by even a plasma discharge cannon, just not stopped (classic bio).

Ptting Flash's specific plot device against Juggernaut's plot device would be interesting to see. In comics it would prolly tie up the speed force until Cain could be BFR'ed.

Though I honestly think Cain would be able to pull enough power until he was moving at regular speed. Still making him infinitely slower than the other's regardless.

Besides Thor and War he's never come up against anything he couldn't go through so I don't think Firestorm is gonna build a container to stop him. Merging him into the FS Matrix could be seen as directly contesting his Invulnerability and could likely fail.

Foursome wins if only because even at regular speed only area attacks from Cain could realistically touch them, and the slowdown may work long enough for a 10 count. Otherwise, stalemate.

manx422
cain needs to breath
tie him in lasso then throw him in space
end of fight

Mindset
He doesn't need to breathe.

Juk3n
Originally posted by manx422
cain needs to breath
tie him in lasso then throw him in space
end of fight

no bfr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.