Terry Bogard VS Cody Travers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
the two hometown heroes collide. this is regular Terry versus post-streetwise (with good knees) Cody.

who wins?

Kirikaze Fuuma
now what sado? you already post your theories on your website. or do you want to hear our opinion? wait a minute... this is regular terry and cody.

ok then. the winner is terry bogard. he fought so many powerful enemy such as geese, krauser, nightmare geese and jin brothers. that's a good rivalries and experiences. no wonder he was called undefeated wolf.

terry bogard wins

ThoraxeRMG
Cody Travers win.

Sado22
a dedicated fightworld fan! eek!

my site has fans!! Happy Dance

SmashBro
Originally posted by Sado22

Someone makes one comment on it and you think you got a fan. laughing

But it does some more interesting things than that Fighters' Generation website (like the theory part, that is).

Kirikaze Fuuma

I admit you have such a great website. but I'm just telling you with my theories. maybe someday we have to argue each other... hope not.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Cody Travers win.

You damn right!

Sado22
PG you foo! where you been all this time?! mad

thatnks!

goldjoker
Terry..

goldjoker
cody..

goldjoker
so hard to choose..

k1Lla441
please dont double post, sir.

I am who I am
Cody...fights dirty, wit knives and is strong enough to punch giant holes into jailhouse walls.

Sado22
so can terry...and much more. he can punch so hard he can put life long scars on people's body (geese)

I am who I am
Lol, puttin' scars on human flesh aint as good as actually breakin' down brick walls...

Kirikaze Fuuma
Cody's experience is not as big as Terry. Terry already fight for 30 years and he fought so many strong person such as Geese, Krauser, Jin brothers, even Nightmare Geese. Cody never shown to fight someone in that caliber. even Cody never put a scar on someone with his punches.

Terry wins

Sado22
have you seen him do power wave and power geysers? he actually makes craters with his fist when he does it. watch the FFRB Dominant Minds opening and you'll see that he actually breaks the ground when he does it. same with power wave etc.

and scarring people with regular moves is impressive. ryu could only compare to this feat with dark hadou backing him up. Terry did it without dark hadou or anything along those lines. goes to show you how much Terry actually holds back when fighting normally.

Evil Ryu
I just want to say it's awesome how Ryu pops up in every thread completely unrelated to him.
Geese's back scar was from his fall, not terry's attack.
Anyway, this only proves Geese has girly skin and Sagat doesn't.

Sado22
he's the only other person we know who scared someone with a blow. so yeah it's related.

the fall never happened. it was RETCONNED to Terry beating him.
get your facts straight, boy.

sure because in Sagat's case, it only means that ryu is godly roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
and it's funny to see Ryu always had a special treatment unlike the others. erm

I am who I am
Oh hell no. Y'all hatin' ass hatahz aint gonna rope me up into arguin wit y'all 'bout anything dealin' wit SNK VS Capcom...never again. Y'all have ruined that debate for me.

Evil Ryu
Ok, it was retconed (damn, Terry eventually even stole the glory from the tall building and the ground below it). I need better sources lol.
I am who I am is still right though. Making scars isn't something you can measure punching strength with, while breaking walls certainly is. You can get get a scar simply by falling on your knees in solid ground, and it can last years. A scar is nothing but superficial damage, just the skin that got messed up and couldn't regenerate properly because of the way it was done.
Ryu scarring Sagat means nothing (remember this was supposed to have been by normal Ryu with a regular Shoryuken before SFA2 and the Satsui no Hadou deal). Just because it's the only scarring you heard of in SF doesn't mean it takes a high level of power to perform or that any high power attack should deal a scar. Zangief has life long scars made by bear claws. Cammy has a scar possibly made by Vega or just in some off-game event by an off-game unknown character.
If scars were a feat of power, then everyone who has fought with Akuma should have one too since he also has 'Evil Shoryukens' like Ryu's.
Anyway, my main point is that you make it look like a regular attack from Terry is in the same level as a super from SnH Ryu just because it produced a scar too, which I think is a clear misconception.

I am who I am
Lol, And the canon validity of the anime is stated on the back of the movie case.

"Following the events of Street Fighter II..."

Sado22
don't poke the bear man. you know better than anyone how big ryu's jobber aura is. Seth and Akuma both fell pray to Ryu's godliness by giving in to his hogan-routine.

SNK made FFWA as a retcon to FF1 given that lots of things in the FF storyline were changing. that is a fact. that's how it was promoted. and that's how it was.

that never stopped him from using Ryu scarring Sagat as a feat though. he even went out of his way to post pics of it to show how strong ryu was. when you boys make up your minds whether ryu scarring sagat is a feat or not, let me know laughing out loud

depends what kind of scar it was. there are different types of scars and it also depends WHERE you get the scar. some areas of the body are more prone to bruising than others.

for now it seems.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

getting scars from claws is different. in Terry's case it was pure blunt force trauma of his blows that caused the scars. creating scars on the back and chest with blunt force is impressive as hell. in ryu's case it was arching motion of the shoryuken which is impressive but not as impressive as what Terry did.

really now, man, that was low. SFA Generations anime said it was the prequel to the SFA anime. what it says on the cover don't mean shite. you oughta know better than that.

~Sado

Evil Ryu
Actually, it's the opposite with Ryu. His glory always gets stolen by some new misterious hidden power or some crap. And Akuma only toys with Ryu when he fights him, he would never really fall prey to him.

Lol, too bad I don't play 3d fighters.

Scarring Sagat isn't the feat. Knocking him out with a single attack is the feat.

Still, hurting the skin is superficial damage and doesn't require huge amounts of power to do it. You can get scarred and having the muscles and bones under the skin being perfectly fine or you could get completely f***ed up inside without any permanent damage to the skin.
The point stands. Terry's regular attacks aren't comparable to Evil Ryu's supers only because they both scarred.

Sado22
laughing out loud
SF4: ryu goes hogan on Seth
SF4 vid: ryu goes hogan on akuma and stalemates him
SFA3: ryu goes hogan on Bison and oneshots him
SF3: ryu beats up on Alex and makes him look like a total n00b, steals his thunder and talks trash about him
list goes on. let me know when terry steals the show from the next generation or doesn't let others take the spotlight from him (kyo, k', ash etc).

too bad you don't know general facts about FF too wink

that's not what the fanboys say.
and knocking someone out with a cheapshot aint a feat...especially when the sucker is trying to help you ko'd ass up.

places like knees, eyes, cheekbones are prone to scarring more than other parts of the body because they have less muscle tissue on them. thus any flesh wound that is even a little deep would leave a mark. same holds true for almost the entire head region due to less muscles there.
the same doesn't hold true for a scar on the chest, arms and back because these areas have large amounts of muscles on them. thus the amount of trauma required to scar these areas would be huge and the flesh would need to be sufficiently deep. scars on these areas don't come about from superficial damage but damage that is deep. and if the damage is to be blunt force trauma, then the force required has to be great.

~Sado

Evil Ryu
I told you, new misterious power s***. I didn't like that fight either.

Again, Akuma was toying. If Akuma gets serious, no Hogan routine can possibly help Ryu.

He didn't beat Bison though. Just landed a hit on him.

I wasn't talking about kof. It's not his series in the first place, he is just there as a guest for the sake of tokenism. And they keep making other people win the tournament without having the guts to come out and say why Terry didn't. At least Capcom had the balls to say Ryu lost to Oro since they are not scared of Ryu fans reaction compared to snk's fear of what terry fans might think if they *gasp* actually make him lose a fight.

Not much to be known though. Just the old, boring and cliched "You pwned my dad, now I'll pwn you!!!" story.

Sagat, isn't any weaker nor he has less less endurance for being a nice guy with his guard down. Feat.

Yes, I know that parts of the body with more flesh are harder to scar, but it's not like the difference is that huge. Even with a lot of muscle under it, skin is still a relatively weak organic tissue.

- Terry's punch isn't in the same level as Evil Ryu's super just because it scarred somebody.
- The walls that Cody breaks are harder to destroy than human skin.

Admit those two little things and we can move on.

I am who I am
really now, man, that was low. SFA Generations anime said it was the prequel to the SFA anime. what it says on the cover don't mean shite. you oughta know better than that. No, it doesn't say after to the SFII anime, it says "Following the events of Street Fighter II tm..." And SFA Generations aint a prequel to the SFA anime, it doesn't even say that, as usual, your makin' shit up as you go. I can't even believe your gonna argue wit me about this. Hell, google SFIV Ties That Bind and it'll tell you it's a prequel to the game.

Sado22
calm down dude. i asked you if the anime is canon. if yes, proove it. if no, say so.

as for SFA generations, that's how the promoted it back in the day. if you don't believe me youtube the trailer and you'll see that it clearly says that it's a prequel. in case you don't believe me: http://www.google.ae/search?hl=en&q=street+fighter+generations+prequel&meta=&aq=f&oq=

~Sado

Sado22
don't mean nothing. hogan routine means hogan routine.

it looked like a stalemate till the point ken interupted the fight. and not to mention that ryu was laid out like a pancake in the beginning but goes hogan on akuma and stalemates the guy.

yes because "the fight is all" and oh-look-at-ryu-he's-the-true-warriro-walking-in-the-sunset is not milking it.

he didn't see it coming. BIG difference. stop playing videogames and get into a real fight. knocking out someone with a sucker punch isn't a feat. people have been known to drop with a jab if they didn't see it coming.

human flesh, bone and skin are elastic and resilient, genius. hitting an object with elasticity in it is VERY different from hitting a rigid object. and the difference between the two is ALSO very different. the more elasticity an object has the more punishment in can take. that's a fact. that's why people can break slabs of cement with a punch and still not punch a hole through their opponent. did cody ever drill hole into someone? and yet he can punch through walls? what do you think that means? why did cody go berserker on Abigail and still not punch a hole through him?
stop being ridiculous, mate.

the muscle's elasticity is why they tell you to fall on your muscles instead of your bones. that's why we roll off blows "with the shoulder". that's why boxers turtle up and use their arms to absorb damage. that's why you instinctly bring up your arm and tuck your head between shoulders. the muslces are built for power output and absorbing trauma.

we have no other way to compare the two. do you have any other feats for the godly metsu-cheapo-upper? no. thus comparing the two isn't off.

not when you don't see the point of elasticity of an object. muscles are very damage resistent and one of their major purpose is to soak out the damage. THAT is why what terry did with blunt force is very, very impressive.

~Sado

I am who I am
calm down dude. i asked you if the anime is canon. if yes, proove it. if no, say so.

as for SFA generations, that's how the promoted it back in the day. if you don't believe me youtube the trailer and you'll see that it clearly says that it's a prequel. in case you don't believe me: http://www.google.ae/search?hl=en&q=street+fighter+generations+prequel&meta=&aq=f&oq=

~Sado I'm cool, I just lack the patience to argue a point dealin' wit SF wit you anymore. Nothin' personal. Honestly, my next post was gonna be "Phuck it, believe what you want."

My bad, I could see how you would think it's a prequel, peeps erroneously call it that. It was never released in Japan and it wasn't even made by the same anime studio.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Fighter_Alpha_Generations
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0495900/

"Street Fighter IV: The Ties That Bind," a 65 minute anime movie created by Studio 4C (output at 720p), that sets up the story of Street Fighter IV by explaining events post-SFII."
Proof the movie takes place after SF II
http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighter-IV-Collectors-Xbox-360/dp/B001CH2I1O

More Proof

Sado22
cool. thanx big grin

Evil Ryu
Is that fight even canon by Capcom though?
And Terry pulled many, if not more, Hogans as well. And they had lamer reasons than tapping hidden powers like "Terry got mad!" or "Terry had a revelation!" or "Terry realized he is God!"

Dude, everyone who knows a little bit about SF story knows that Akuma is much stronger than Ryu. Ryu can't stalemate him in normal conditions. Akuma seemed like he was about to get started right before the Shinryuken. If Ken hadn't interrupted, Ryu would have lost hard.

It has managed to be much more interesting than "Random boss appears. Terry pwns him. The end.", especially during the alpha series with the SnH deal. And SF story isn't just about Ryu, it's about everyone. Terry's dad revenge thing was already included in SF through Chun Li along with much more, while in Fatal Fury, the whole cast is there to lift the invincible godly ubber wolf in their shoulders to make him look bigger. It's just about Terry.

Sagat going down with one hit because 'he didn't see it coming'? What kind of excuse is that? Muay Thai champions can take a hit. And this isn't a real fight, SF has an animesque styled storyline, where you don't get 1hkoed by a free unexpected hit unless there's a huge power difference. It was unexpeceted and cheap, but that doesn't make the hit any weaker. SnH greatly enhances the users power. Fact.

Dude, I know skin is resilient and elastic and the walls are rigid, but you are overrating skin and underrating the walls a lot. Walls are HARD. Try punching one. It's very hard to break them even with tools.
And I never talked about punching holes through people.

Geese's scar is the horizontal line shaped one on his chest? If so and if it was blunt direct damage, why does it look like it he had been slashed there or something?

The fact that there isn't any other way to compare them doesn't mean that scar dealing is a right and accurate way of doing it.
The right way is clearing your head of Terry fanboyism, forget about beating me in the argument, try to dig some common sense from the dark corners of your mind and repeat to yourself "Terry's regular attacks are as strong as Evil Ryu's supers" and then realize how silly, fanboyish and Terry overrating that just sounded.
You didn't want to accept the possibility of someone striking harder than the great and legendary Terry, and used a weak basis to overrate him to the point where he is at Evil Ryu's level. Then, instead of admiting you used a flawed logic, you got more and more defensive about it with each post. Come on man. I'm not saying Terry didn't punch Geese hard, I'm just saying he isn't as strong as Ryu with the help of SnH.

Kirikaze Fuuma
he wasn't serious even when he did tenma gou zankuu?

all Ryu did is a cheapshot while consumed by satsui no hadou. Sagat want to help Ryu after got beaten so badly. and when he was just a bout to help, Ryu cheap "deus ex machina" shot him with metsu Shoryuken. so, yes. he didn't see it coming.

Sado22
if it's in a canon anime then it probably is.
and terry's fights are never documented so all the stories you've heard of "terry hulking up" are fanlore and not canonical. terry/geese and terry/krauser were all good, close hard fought battles. not one sided shitestomps that got turned around because god appeared before ryu and told him to put the ChiRho sign on his belt

i'm sorry but in that vid they looked pretty even post-hoganroutine. akuma looked like he was serious. he wasn't fooling around. i doubt he was SHIN akuma but he looked pretty serious to me.

alpha series was entertainin? right.
as for Terry, what random boss? its been geese and krauser for the most part of it. and what do you call SF?
"new guys shows up. says ryu's true warrior so he'll chase his ass. ryu gets pwned. then goes godly jobberaura mode and oneshots him. ryu walks into the sunset."
Sagat, Bison, Seth are three of the FOUR mainbosses SF has seen and he did that all of them.

like who? ryu's won every goddamn tournament except 3 so what does it have to do with everyone? how much impact on his life or the outcome of the tournament has anyone else ever had? nothing. guile and chunli have been nothing but fodder for the whole time despite having a relatively decent storyline to them.

SF1: ryu wins
SF2: from evidence, ryu wins
SF4: ryu'll probably win since he could oneshot the badguy
Sf3: ryu loses ONLY because he was up against Oro. notice how he still gets to shitstomp alex later on. at least terry never made the new hero look bad. rock is the champ. terry didn't steal his spotlight. how many SF games don't have ryu going hogan on people?

yes i know. i used to punch walls all the time. elasticity makes it more durable than walls is my point and the fact that the muslces and bones of geese couldn't absorb the blows from terry makes it more impressive than the fact that wall buster Cody. notice also that i've already mentioned that terry makes craters with his blows and ALSO scars people. cody has done the latter but not the former.

to be contd.

~Sado

Sado22
a very valid excuse. the reason a punch you don't see coming is called a cheapshot is because it is damaging but a cowardly way of landing a damaging shot. it doesn't make the strike any weak, yes, but at the same time it says next to nothing about Sagat's endurance. when you don't see something coming you can't prepare, when you can't prepare your endurance isn't at test.

same reason why kazuya's scar is diagonal even though he fell chest first on the ground. it's a videogame so realistic physics is the last thing on their mind.

watch your mouth. i'm not turning this into something personal so kill the noise. i'm no terry fanboy. i can name you several people who'd beat him without much trouble. but ryu aint one of them.
fact of the matter is: evil ryu has no feats. in terms of striking and what not, he has done NOTHING that is more impressive than Terry. if all he's done is scar someone then its not even comparable to Terry who has done it with regular moves.
dig that in your head. around here at KMC we compare characters according to feats. by feast, your "god a.k.a. ryu" has got nothing on Bogard and that's a fact. and the fact that you're resorting to cheap shots and personal attacks shows that you've got nothing to say and you've been served. now shut up and go to your room, boy.

laughing
funny. you just called me a fanboy for (according to you) believing that terry hits harder than evil ryu.

by feats, yes he's done better. name me another feat by Evil ryu?

read over what you just typed and slap yourself in the head for reaching desperately. calm down mate. evil ryu aint the shite you're making him and that's a fact.
he can tremble the ground with a power up? okay that's cool.
he can teleport at great speeds? okay that's cool.
but if all he's done is scar people with this much power than that aint that impressive. not to mention that terry's fought and beaten peeps who can shake the earth with a power up (Grant). so what has evil ryu done that would change my mind when Terry's taken on these kinda people in the past and going by feats his own hitting output seems to outshite Evil Ryu's?
is that so hard to understand?
the moment this chum does something worth mentioning in terms of striking power, let me know.

~Sado
P.S. don't go around calling someone else a fanboy when your name and avatar all contain Evil Ryu. heck, even your sig used to have him.

Sado22
oh and ripped that pic off my site for your avatar too! mad

Sado22
@Kirikaze
have you noticed how no one is moaning about Seth's loss to ryu as PIS? stick out tongue
Terry gets flamed often here for stomping on people even though his fights aren't even documented. "god" on the other hand has all his career highlights end with a jobber-aura, PIS ridden one shot that fubars all his opponents.
-SF1: he gets pwned, goes evil-hogan and oneshots Fagat
-SFA3: he gets pwned, goes hogan and oneshots Bison
-SF4: he gets pwned, goes hogan and oneshots Seth
-SF4 vid: he gets pwned by Gouki, goes hogan and turns it into a stalemate

but all this is cool. because even if akuma can destory islands with a punch, and Bison can "vape cities" their being oneshotted by ryu isn't so bad. but:
-if orochi can destroy the world but gets neutralized by THREE people whose power was created to neutralize him.....then it's PIS.
-if jinpachi can end life on earth but loses to Jin who himself is a hybrid....then it's PIS.

gotta love the SF fanboy standards laughing

Kirikaze Fuuma
@Kirikaze
have you noticed how no one is moaning about Seth's loss to ryu as PIS? stick out tongue
Terry gets flamed often here for stomping on people even though his fights aren't even documented. "god" on the other hand has all his career highlights end with a jobber-aura, PIS ridden one shot that fubars all his opponents.
-SF1: he gets pwned, goes evil-hogan and oneshots Fagat
-SFA3: he gets pwned, goes hogan and oneshots Bison
-SF4: he gets pwned, goes hogan and oneshots Seth
-SF4 vid: he gets pwned by Gouki, goes hogan and turns it into a stalemate

but all this is cool. because even if akuma can destory islands with a punch, and Bison can "vape cities" their being oneshotted by ryu isn't so bad. but:
-if orochi can destroy the world but gets neutralized by THREE people whose power was created to neutralize him.....then it's PIS.
-if jinpachi can end life on earth but loses to Jin who himself is a hybrid....then it's PIS.

gotta love the SF fanboy standards laughing

that's what makes me don't like Ryu sometimes. the most overrated fighting game character with his "protectors".

Sado22
damn straight. i like ryu too but the way he is overrated really makes me hate him at times.

Evil Ryu

Kirikaze Fuuma
at least we admit it isn't canon. oh, and I'm not entirely don't like Ryu. you can see my video on Ryu respect thread. what makes me pissed off is... sometimes his fans overate him and underrate every other character... just like my stupid fanboy friend.

Sado22
why because it was a fight and not a one-sided shitestomp that the hero turned around with his jobber aura? laughing out loud

akuma and oro were just testing eachother out. it wasn't a battle to the death, nor was akuma pissedoff or something. they were testing each other which could very well mean the traded a few blows and said "meh" and went back home. the fight isn't even documented as to how it went, no mention of its length is even made, and all we know is that they both wanted to test the other out and both were disappointed.

with ryu, however, we SAW the battle. ryu was laid out (as always) and then got up and started taking it to akuma. akuma fired back big shots of his own too. say whatever you want, but that vid speaks for itself. he made akuma work post-hoganroutine.

wow, you really don't know anything do you? laughing out loud
we don't know how the jin twins thing went. ff3 wasn't a tournament so for all we know, it was the entire cast vs the jin twins. fail.
as for grant, he wasn't the main baddy but a righthandman. fail.

because SFA2 and SFA3 were NOT tournaments, genius laughing

one source says that Ryu was the one who discovered bison's body. bison died before the main tournament's battle, and ryu discovering him sheds some light towards Ryu being the winner since why else would he be the only one who finds bison's corpse. and with the recent upgrade of SF's trailer it showed a series of fighter eliminating each other until in the end it was bison and ryu. of course, this can't be taken literally i know. but in a tournament where speculation is the only key, then both these things have some merit. but meh....
SF4: he just creamed the freakin boss with a oneshot in the anime. what else do you need?

same thing. they are the same person. fail.

no but it couldnt' be ken, oro, gill, dudley, urien, hugo, yun, yang, makuto, ibuki, elena, akuma, sean, q, twelve......nooooooo. it had to be ryu stealing people's thunder. just like anything where he is outshining everyone else. and terry's a b@stard for giving spotlight to Kyo, K', Ash, Alba, Rock, Alfred.
fanboys... laughing

yes because terry handing the spotlight to kyo in 1994, giving the spotlight to K' in 1999 and giving the spolight to Alfred in his own series in FFRBDM was proof that SNK is all about Terry rolling on floor laughing

he didn't see it coming. getting KO'd by a move he didn't see coming is not a show of power. at least not as much as it is a cheapshot. that's the point, einstein roll eyes (sarcastic)

to be contd

Sado22
like i said. i'm not denying the power boost. but because he didn't see it coming he was unprepared for it. it's simple english, you can understand. come on, Forest, you can do it! big grin

that's lame analogy. Dan is weak in all aspects. ryu on the other hand is a great fighter even without dark hadou.

laughing out loud
don't worry about me. i'm telling you to calm down so that you don't get banned or get a warning like JustFlame....err....JustFrame.

*points at your avatar and username*
a bit distracting in my judgement of you.

yes, Evil ryu gets a powerboost. totally agreed. but what measure of that do we have? nothing. we know he's strong but how strong?

Japanese repeatedly confuse the expression "strong" with "power". for isntance, they will say "he is really strong" to refer not to phsyical strength but overall fighting powers. thus, Evil Ryu being as "strong" as Akuma when looked at with this error in mind, shows us that they are not as "phsycially powerful" as each other but equally "skilled".

that is understandable and doesn't seem overly ridiculous. because of Ryu of SF3 is as "strong" as Evil Ryu of SF1, and evil ryu is as "strong" as SFA Akuma, then Ryu should be powerful enough to bust islands too. but isn't. we know that, because a Shin Shoryuken from Ryu didn't even put Hugo down.

now are gonna insist that Hugo has more endurance than an island? even though 10 years ago he was a generic punk who guy, cody and haggar took down easily? heck Ryu didn't even put a scar on his body. and this is SHINshoryuken...ryu's ultimate, strongest attack to-date. and this ryu is supposed to be as "strong" as Evil Ryu of SF1.

because he's in a hurry wink
and seriously, evil ryu can be a good match for him despite being as "phsyically strong".

so are you really saying that he is as strong as akuma? despite the couldnt-put-down-hugo fact?

and these could explain why he's a good match for akuma. not the phsyical power but other attributes. you must remember that ryu is a *cough* "true warrior". in SF world, he's the Luke Skywalker of fighting with natural ability and power. and if he lets the dark side take him then he'll be the worst m0therf0cker of a nightmare you'd ever want to come across. that is why akuma wants ryu to turn dark hadou. its the faster way to get there as oppossed to the path that takes decades. remember that it was this impatience on akuma's part that made him turn to dark hadou in the first place.

without a doubt. and i'm not saying terry will beat E. ryu either because of his other attributes like speed, bulletproof skin etc. but in terms of hitting power, he needs to come up with something better besides scaring Sagat. THAT is what i'm saying.

Definitely: akuma, gill, evil ryu, SFA3 Bison (provided Bison doesn't run away like he loves doing), Oro, gen, gouken (if he really is as powerful as akuma)

maybe: ryu, sagat, ken, urien, rose

~Sado

P-Geyser
Again we have have these a$$hole Terry bashers(not you I-drop if you are reading)

Terry DID give the spotlight to Kyo and has NEVER been heard of or talked about since.

Terry gave away his spotlight to Rock in MOTW and also it would seem RB2 was more focused on Rick Strowd and Li Xinagfei.....gee that's funny Terry did not even have a Goddam intro in that game.

Sado22
damn straight!
and phuck you for not saying hi! mad

P-Geyser
big grin

P-Geyser
You guys want to see real Streetfighter fanboyism AT IT'S WORST, check this site out. They make the Terry bashers and Ryu supporters look like shirley Temple on here.

http://www.sfsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2352

The topic is Terry vs Kyo but Ryu and Ken get mentioned. One poster even said Ryu beats ALL. You can't get more OVERRATED than that. As well that poster Stadic seems like the biggest a$$hole, prick that I have ever seen.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by P-Geyser
You guys want to see real Streetfighter fanboyism AT IT'S WORST, check this site out. They make the Terry bashers and Ryu supporters look like shirley Temple on here.

http://www.sfsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2352

The topic is Terry vs Kyo but Ryu and Ken get mentioned. One poster even said Ryu beats ALL. You can't get more OVERRATED than that. As well that poster Stadic seems like the biggest a$$hole, prick that I have ever seen.

for them, it's because Ryu's biggest feat is because he is Ryu. laughing out loud

Sado22
PG and Kirikaze:
you can't refute that. ryu is ryu...that's a real feat. if he can beat someone than no one else can because he's ryu. if someone beats ryu then no one else can beat that person because ryu's ryu.

i'm surprised you two idiots still don't get it erm

Evil Ryu

Evil Ryu

P-Geyser
i'm surprised you two idiots still don't get it erm

Who are you calling an idiot Jackoff!

Originally posted by Evil Ryu
I'm a Terry basher just because I think E. Ryu is stronger and because I think Fatal Fury's storyline is uninteresting?

Yes. This has nothing to do with Evil Ryu being stronger, rather hearing the same tiresome B.S. on how Terry always hogs the spotlight which hasn't been the case since 94. I stated he did not even have an intro in FFRB2. Though I am sure Mr Ryu is in every intro in every SF game as well as Kyo in every KOF.

Plus I get pissed off when I hear this nonsense on "TERRY FANBOYISM" meanwhile Ryu fanboys talk about him like he is jesus christ, moses, the pope all rolled into one. If I said Terry beat's all like Ryu fans say, there will be holy hell running rampant and you know it.

Sado22
and a man beating another equally talented warrior through sheer will power and sportsman spirit is crap story. but a man beating another man he really shouldn't even be beating with a single move right after getting singlehandedly shitestomped is good story telling. meaning? lolwhat? what meaning? cheapshotting sagat has meaning? PIshotting Bison has meaning? doing godly power move bs to Seth has meaning?
now you're reaching....no expression

everything points at akuma being stronger than Gen too. but Gen is his equal and Tiamat even suggests that he probably beat him in SFA3. fail.

he was't going to leave him. what gave you that idea.
akuma: ryu, you're not showing me your true power. get it out now or i'll never, ever, ever speak to you again! *runs up to his bedroom like kids from Full house*

that's klantis and his bullshite. it is what he thinks happens. Zaki can't be stalemated by Hon Fu. the guy's a joke character. as for Grant, Kain is THE BOSS. fact. Grant is a subboss, righthandman, lackey. fail.

and yet, ryu still gets to headlight it, shows his face in almost all posters, and most likely won the damn thing too given that he's the one who found bison's corpse and not someone else.

probably. but remember that he was dishing out a similar purple colored hadouken against gouki too.

........no expression

that's weak man. so what makes you think terry shouldn't be the one to beat down rock? why shouldn't he even though his story and everything about his life has been more impressive than Ryu "the eunuch" hoshi?

he probably beat him in SF2 though.

no, but having all three of the character you're supporting kinda works against you.

to be continued....

Sado22
not an island leveler endurance so ryu, if he really is as physicaly powerful as sf1 evil ryu, shouldn't crushed have wtfpwned him. but he didn't. he--and i repeat--did not even manage to SCAR hugo. so please, spare me the evil ryu is godly power incarnate because he isn't.

Cody>Ryu.
Cody: beats down hugo with bare hands
Ryu: couldn't do it with shin-real-deal-realfckingdeal-genuine-hardcore-ultra-super-duper-most-uber-godly-f0cking-shit-all-fock-all-mother-of-all-shoryukens-shoryuken

there is no proof saying that ryu even won. all it said is that they fought and that hugo took the -real-deal-realfckingdeal-genuine-hardcore-ultra-super-duper-most-uber-godly-f0cking-shit-all-fock-all-mother-of-all-shoryukens-shoryuken and wasn't floored with it. for all we know, he got up and sat and ryu till he tapped out.

probably.

or ryu's oh-wait-look-at-this-godly-pis-aura-i-just-generated special hadouken could also be the answer, don't you think? like i told you before, just because someone is not as powerful as the other it doesn't mean they can't defeat the other person (at least in fiction). gen practically has no feats but he defeated gouki. same applies to goupachi...er...gouken he also defeated gouki despite having no feats. so ryu may not surpass akuma in physical power but as the SF4 vid shows, he can make him run for his money interms of overall fighting skill.

look back to what i said: my point is that e.ryu has no feats. not in terms of physical strikes. i was using terry only as an example of people who aren't supposed to be as powerful but have done better. from the looks of it, terry holds back a lot during regular matches because agasint geese it was a death-match and he was going all out. in regular KoF's hes just trying to have a good time.
also you forget that hitting power, as i've said before, isn't the decisive element in a fight. maybe terry does really hit harder than evil ryu (there is no law that says that nonsf guys can't be stronger than SF guys you know) but because of ryu bulletproof skin etc, he's still going to lose. is that so hard to understand?

i'm with you on this one stick out tongue

~Sado

Evil Ryu

Evil Ryu

Sado22
sorry the late reply. hope to disappoint you, but i just dont have the stamina for this shite now. how about we just agree to disagree and maybe argue about it some other time in the future. right now, i just can't be bothered.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Evil Ryu
Someone had to own Alex to give him character development.I've told Sado this many times & I honestly think he knows it but pretends not to so he can say something else bad about Ryu. Ryu motivated Alex w/that asswhooping. SF ain't a "hero/Terry never loses" fest like FF was. I wish Sado'd drop this one already. Originally posted by Evil Ryu
And yes, I consider Garou actually the one FF with a decent storyline, mostly because it was the exception to the rule and this time it was about Rock. DittoOriginally posted by P-Geyser
Again we have have these a$$hole Terry bashers(not you I-drop if you are reading) laughing out loud Even so, bashing Terry doesn't make someone an @sshole. Not that serious bloodbro. Is Sado an @sshole for bashing Ryu?

P-Geyser
Originally posted by I-Drop
Even so, bashing Terry doesn't make someone an @sshole. Not that serious bloodbro. Is Sado an @sshole for bashing Ryu?

Sado is always an @sshole... laughing out loud Kidding aside, Terry may have not lost as you say, but he did not win against some Kats in FF. As for Ryu? ,dude look how many people bash Terry. I stated that because it pisses me off since Sado is the ONLY ONE GUY to talk against Ryu. Then all hell seems to break loose.

Sado22
i don't bash ryu shifty

aww shut up terry fangirl! mad

I-Drop
Sado is always an @sshole... laughing out loudlaughing out loud Originally posted by P-Geyser
Kidding aside, Terry may have not lost as you say, but he did not win against some Kats in FF. As for Ryu? ,dude look how many people bash Terry. I stated that because it pisses me off since Sado is the ONLY ONE GUY to talk against Ryu. Then all hell seems to break loose. That's 'cuz Ryu had no place in this thread until SOMEBODY dragged him into it. &your buddy Kriz talks against Ryu too big grin . Terry won against EVERYbody he fought save 4Yamakaki. The dude NEVER loses no matter what. That's dickeating & it makes the rest of the FF cast look like jokes. & me saying this ain't Terry bashing(done doing that). This is Terry truth. There's honestly no way around that no matter how much you might like him. Capcom loves Ryu but the guy can get his ass kicked. SNK loves Kyo but he's also gotten beat the fuk up b4, so has Iori.

I-Drop
as for grant, he wasn't the main baddy but a righthandman. fail.Bullshit!!!!! That's still fuked up. When it was Terry as the hero, he &
ONLY he beat up the miniboss/right hand man. Andy, Joe, or anybody that ain't Terry didn't get to beat up Billy & Terry shouldn't have beaten up Grant. Grant's just another jobber there to make Terry look tough. As if he needed another one. More Terry dickeating from SNK. Same old shit.

P-Geyser
laughing out loud That's 'cuz Ryu had no place in this thread until SOMEBODY dragged him into it. &your buddy Kriz talks against Ryu too big grin . Terry won against EVERYbody he fought save 4Yamakaki. The dude NEVER loses no matter what. That's dickeating & it makes the rest of the FF cast look like jokes. & me saying this ain't Terry bashing(done doing that). This is Terry truth. There's honestly no way around that no matter how much you might like him. Capcom loves Ryu but the guy can get his ass kicked. SNK loves Kyo but he's also gotten beat the fuk up b4, so has Iori.

Maybe I missed somethin then, because I don't see Kriz talking against Ryu(maybe wrong though) Terry truth?... laughing out loud I still disagree. Andy, Joe, Mai(NOW she is a joke)Kim are not Jokes. In FF 3 the story was not centered on Terry. Speaking of which Rick Strowd is no joke and does not seem like no Joke, and I am not sure but I think he beat Terry.

Yeah Kyo lost perse but that is due to lame sh!t like his being arrogant toward Gonutz and being sideswiped by a$$ fagson the antogonist(think that's how it went)Notice how SNK never made Kyo lose to K' the newer hero like they did with Terry. I would not call Iori's loss a true loss since by your own words he was "cherrypicked" by A$$. Back to Terry as I have stated countless times, Terry is now the true jobber or joke. I remember discussing with you and Emp about this...you guys were complaining on him not losing in FF, but there has been more KOF's and Terry is not winning a damn thing. How long has it been since we have seen a Fatal Fury? The character of Terry Bogard is slotfiller in SNK since they dropped FF,AOF,MOTW'S and concentrated on KOF. So to me that seems to make up for the "dickeating" that according to you ran rampant in Fatal Fury.

I-Drop
Maybe I missed somethin then, because I don't see Kriz talking against Ryu(maybe wrong though) Terry truth?... laughing out loud I still disagree. AndyTerry's inferior brother & we all know it. Muthafuka ain't been in NONE of the crossovers. SNK shit on him. He wasn't in KOF:MI or many of the other games eitherOriginally posted by P-Geyser
JoeOh. You talking about the guy they paired up w/Dan? big grinOriginally posted by P-Geyser
Mai(NOW she is a joke)Gets to be in waaay more games than Andy & I don't even think Andy's in the upcoming horrible movie. She is. Originally posted by P-Geyser
KimDon't get the respect he deserves. Wasn't in MI. Some lame bit<h was in his place. Originally posted by P-Geyser
are not Jokes. In FF 3 the story was not centered on Terry. Speaking of which Rick StrowdWho?Originally posted by P-Geyser
is no joke and does not seem like no Joke, and I am not sure but I think he beat Terry.No you don't. Let me know when you're sure. Where is he now ? big grin
Yeah Kyo lost perse but that is due to lame sh!t like his being arrogant toward GonutzArrogant or not he was gonna get that @ss beat. Gonutz>>>Kyo & he beat the shit outta him. I don't remember his arrogance being a factor in that fight. He was about to get fuked up again until Iori showed up the 2nd time around. Kyo was allowed to look beatable, like he wasn't the toughest mf on earth so please don't try to make it seem like they dickeat him the way they did Terry. Originally posted by P-Geyser
and being sideswiped by a$$ fagson the antogonist(think that's how it went)Notice how SNK never made Kyo lose to K' the newer hero like they did with Terry.Kyo never beat Terry's @ss either. Sado never proved it was canon. Neither did Rock. What are you talking about?Originally posted by P-Geyser
I would not call Iori's loss a true loss since by your own words he was "cherrypicked" by A$$. Back to Terry as I have stated countless times, Terry is now the true jobber or joke. I remember discussing with you and Emp about this...you guys were complaining on him not losing in FF, but there has been more KOF's and Terry is not winning a damn thing. How long has it been since we have seen a Fatal Fury? The character of Terry Bogard is slotfiller in SNK since they dropped FF,AOF,MOTW'S and concentrated on KOF. So to me that seems to make up for the "dickeating" that according to you ran rampant in Fatal Fury. & we still don't see him getting his @ss beat which is the ONLY thing that could ever make up for dickeating on that level. He actually had more importance than Kyo did in MI. The guys from AOF are slotfillers. Iori's loss ain't real? Ok. How many "not real" losses does Terry have? Losses of any kind?

Sado22
this practically sounds gibberish, mate laughing out loud
first you shite yourself yelling how terry's always dropping the main badguys and now that Terry beats the second in command and lets rock drop Kain, you still wet yourself. might as well just come clean and say you want terry to drop no one. stop the whining already. Ryu drops Sagat in SF1 AND Adon with a perfect, drops Bison in SFA3, most likely dropped Bison in SF2, gets to drop seth in the SF4 anime with a hogan routine, would've dropped gill too hadn't it been for Oro but that's alrght because he gets to drop the new hero anyway. and yet, snk's dickeating terry laughing out loud

~Sado

P-Geyser

You can stop crying because Andy will be in the new KOF game.

Oh. You talking about the guy they paired up w/Dan? big grinGets to be in waaay more games than Andy & I don't even think Andy's in the upcoming horrible movie. She is.

I wish Blue Mary and King could double team and kick the crap outta her a$$. The KOF movie seems horrible...Sean Faris as Kyo?

Don't get the respect he deserves. Wasn't in MI. Some lame bit<h was in his place.

Actually he was in the second MI game.. 06. You had to get him in. Plus he was in FF WA which was odd, since it dealt with the first FF storyline. Also the game KOF R-1 for SNK'S ngpc...Andy or Joe did not make it plus he was in FF First Contact.

Who?No you don't. Let me know when you're sure. Where is he now ? big grin

Rick Strowd the main new person in FFRB2....the guy stepping on Terry's hat after punching him dead in the jaw. I don't know why SNK chose to ditch Rick...I thought he was great maybe because SNK chose to ditch the FF universe alltogether and concentrate on KOF mad and I SAID I THINK.

Arrogant or not he was gonna get that @ss beat. Gonutz>>>Kyo & he beat the shit outta him. I don't remember his arrogance being a factor in that fight. He was about to get fuked up again until Iori showed up the 2nd time around. Kyo was allowed to look beatable, like he wasn't the toughest mf on earth so please don't try to make it seem like they dickeat him the way they did Terry.

What do you mean don't try to make it seem? Kyo is made to look like Mr untouchable via Manga's, Comics. His arrogance was a factor with Gonutz thinkin he could trash him with his flames of justice. Terry

Kyo never beat Terry's @ss either. Sado never proved it was canon. Neither did Rock.

Sighs...tell that to all of the KOF websites including Sado's thus believing Kusanagi always has and always will beat "THE BOGARDER"

What are you talking about?& we still don't see him getting his @ss beat which is the ONLY thing that could ever make up for dickeating on that level. He actually had more importance than Kyo did in MI. The guys from AOF are slotfillers. Iori's loss ain't real? Ok. How many "not real" losses does Terry have? Losses of any kind?

The only reason was beacause, it took place in southtown and Kyo has had way more importance than Terry for a longer period of time. Yes I said Iori's loss ain't since as you said he was CP.

I will send you a pm on view of Terry's loses so it wont spill out here

I-Drop
this practically sounds gibberish, mate laughing out loudOnly the part you added to my post big grinOriginally posted by Sado22
first you shite yourself yelling how terry's always dropping the main badguys and now that Terry beats the second in command and lets rock drop Kain, you still wet yourself. might as well just come clean and say you want terry to drop no one. stop the whining already. Ryu drops Sagat in SF1 AND Adon with a perfect, drops Bison in SFA3, most likely dropped Bison in SF2, gets to drop seth in the SF4 anime with a hogan routine, would've dropped gill too hadn't it been for Oro but that's alrght because he gets to drop the new hero anyway. and yet, snk's dickeating terry laughing out loud

~Sado 1st, the last time I checked Sagat got cheapshotted. That 1)allows Sagat to maintain his badassness(as opposed to getting his ass beat so badly that cats thought he was killed) and 2(lets Ryu not look like some boring "I never lose 'cuz I'm the good guy" jobber beater.) Unless Capcom done changed it again, your point is fuking moot broseph!!! Learn to understand what you read, fool. I'm pissed 'cuz Terry got to beat the ENTIRE fuking chain of command in his days & now he's stopping Rock from doing the same. It's not that complicated. I don't care for your "most likelys" and "would'ves" so save them for somebody who does. Oro beat him & that's the end of it. Bison got rolled on until you prove otherwise. It was a badly written fight anyways IIRC. vs Seth does look like a Hogan routine. That's the ONLY thing you got of value in your whole post. Alex was motivated by that loss, the same way Ryu's motivated by his loss to Oro, the same way Kyo was motivated by his loss to Gonutz. You probably still won't get it but it's my fault for expecting a Terry Bogard fan like you to know what a loss is supposed to mean big grin P.S. Fuk Alex. He ain't shit.Originally posted by P-Geyser
You can stop crying because Andy will be in the new KOF game.Makes up for all the ones where he wasn't?Originally posted by P-Geyser
I wish Blue Mary and King could double team and kick the crap outta her a$$. The KOF movie seems horrible...Sean Faris as Kyo?laughing out loud They should stop making live action movies 4fighting games if they can't do better than this & the Chun Li movie
Actually he was in the second MI game.. 06. You had to get him in. Plus he was in FF WA which was odd, since it dealt with the first FF storyline. Also the game KOF R-1 for SNK'S ngpc...Andy or Joe did not make it plus he was in FF First Contact.Should have been in the 1st MI instead of that bit<h Originally posted by P-Geyser
Rick Strowd the main new person in FFRB2....the guy stepping on Terry's hat after punching him dead in the jaw. I don't know why SNK chose to ditch Rick...I thought he was great maybe because SNK chose to ditch the FF universe alltogether and concentrate on KOF mad and I SAID I THINK.Not sure why you "think" that given Terry's track record. I think that FF was ditched because they made it an easily ditchable series. Hell they only cared about one fuking person.
What do you mean don't try to make it seem? Kyo is made to look like Mr untouchable via Manga's, Comics.Oh. You're talking about non-canon stuff that doesn't matter @all. I don't care about that. Terry looked more unbeatable than Kyo in the MI books. Funny, you never complained about Terry's godbeating. What gives? When Kyo starts looking unbeatable in the games like Terry was in FF, then you'll have something legit to complain about(talking about the non canon stuff is pointless don't ya think?). Hell, I'll be complaining right along w/you. I think dickeating is ALWAYS bad, not just when its for a character I don't like.Originally posted by P-Geyser
His arrogance was a factor with Gonutz thinkin he could trash him with his flames of justice.Source? What about the 2nd time? Originally posted by P-Geyser
Sighs...tell that to all of the KOF websites including Sado's thus believing Kusanagi always has and always will beat "THE BOGARDER"The day they allow Kyo or anybody to have a clean win over Terry that can't be blamed on Andy or Joe is the day I stop calling SNK dickeaters. That'll likely NEVER happen.
The only reason was beacause, it took place in southtown and Kyo has had way more importance than Terry for a longer period of time. Yes I said Iori's loss ain't since as you said he was CP.

I will send you a pm on view of Terry's loses so it wont spill out here Cool. I expect it to be a very short PM evil face

P-Geyser
Not sure why you "think" that given Terry's track record. I think that FF was ditched because they made it an easily ditchable series. Hell they only cared about one fuking person.

Track Record?...dude only beat Geese, Krauser, Billy and Kain to my knowledge. He did not jack everybody. SNK seems to care more about Mai than Terry don't you think? and I would choose the FF games over the KOF games everyday of the week.

Oh. You're talking about non-canon stuff that doesn't matter @all. I don't care about that. Terry looked more unbeatable than Kyo in the MI books. Funny, you never complained about Terry's godbeating. What gives? When Kyo starts looking unbeatable in the games like Terry was in FF, then you'll have something legit to complain about(talking about the non canon stuff is pointless don't ya think?). Hell, I'll be complaining right along w/you. I think dickeating is ALWAYS bad, not just when its for a character I don't like.

laughing out loud Then why does it seem NO ONE but Kyo can touch the final bossess(gods). Even with Iori's and Chiziru's help, Mr Kyo is the final one to deal the godly blow. Terry just faces normal people....speaking of me complaining about Terry's godbeating, did I not tell other Terry fans at one time to dispute that crap in the anime? actually in the anime, not only did Terry lose to Krauser, but he lost to Jamin and had help defeating the god so yes lets complain about that. In my eyes bro, the non canon stuff really makes a character look just as bad.

Source? What about the 2nd time? The day they allow Kyo or anybody to have a clean win over Terry that can't be blamed on Andy or Joe is the day I stop calling SNK dickeaters. That'll likely NEVER happen.

I recall reading it from Kaliu Lantis's site. Still it's a loss I don't know why it's hard to understand that. Nobody really knows who fought who in the tournament...ah **** it (sends PM).

I-Drop
Track Record?...dude only beat Geese, Krauser, Billy and Kain to my knowledge. He did not jack everybody.He whooped ass on everybody he fought except 'Zaki & even then he didn't lose. Can you dispute that? I doubt he lost to ANYBODY in FF until we get proof. Stepping on a hat or socking Terry in an intro don't impress me. Hell, Rehash was giving him the bizness in an intro, but we know Rehash ain't beat him. As soon as the cameras went off Terry fuked him up like he does everybody else laughing out loud Same thing happened to Rick most likely.
SNK seems to care more about Mai than Terry don't you think? and I would choose the FF games over the KOF games everyday of the week.Nah. We don't need to go back to the days of Terry doing everything & everybody else doing nothing. FF is dead 'cuz for the most part it was a horribly written wankfest of a series. No. SNK cares more about Terry than Mai. Notice how Terry & ONLY Terry came back for MOTW? Terry beats the boss alongside gayAlba whereas Lien WTFPWNS Mai & literally tells her she nothing more than boobs & butt. When's the last time Mai did something other than look good? Egg zactly! I really don't know how you could have come to that conclusion. I guess if anybody from AOF gets ANY screentime, they must somehow like them more'n Terry?
laughing out loud Then why does it seem NO ONE but Kyo can touch the final bossess(gods). Even with Iori's and Chiziru's help, Mr Kyo is the final one to deal the godly blow. Terry just faces normal people....speaking of me complaining about Terry's godbeating, did I not tell other Terry fans at one time to dispute that crap in the anime? actually in the anime, not only did Terry lose to Krauser, but he lost to Jamin and had help defeating the god so yes lets complain about that. In my eyes bro, the non canon stuff really makes a character look just as bad.Then that would make Terry look faaaaaaaaaaaar worse 'cuz Kyo don't go around beating up on gods(Terry was the only one we saw throwing punches & I think he had help w/Laucorn, not Mars). I don't remember Terry losing to Jamin. You sure? If you, me, & Sado beat up Tyson & you land the last punch, we all played our part & we all get some credit. Are you saying Kyo landing the last punch against the boss is as much of a gloryhog as Terry who lands EVERY punch on the bosses he fought? Seriously? Terry kicks @ss while Andy & Joe sit around & play w/themselves. Take favoritism & Kyohate out of this b4 you answer.Originally posted by P-Geyser
I recall reading it from Kaliu Lantis's site. Still it's a loss I don't know why it's hard to understand that. Nobody really knows who fought who in the tournament...ah **** it (sends PM). It's Bullshit & we all know it. We know only that his TEAM didn't win. Neither did Iori's but we know Iori didn't get his ass kicked. Terry lost? Then give me the name of who beat him & I'll believe it. Otherwise it's still just SNK dickeating him so much that no one can claim a W over him(Lame as fuk. We know Kyo's ass has been kicked & we know who did it. Same for Ryu. Same for Haohmaru, etc. W/Terry all we get is shit like "he might have, could have, possibly may have, may possibly have lost to" that shit's lame). There's really no way around that.

P-Geyser
He whooped ass on everybody he fought except 'Zaki & even then he didn't lose. Can you dispute that? I doubt he lost to ANYBODY in FF until we get proof. Stepping on a hat or socking Terry in an intro don't impress me. Hell, Rehash was giving him the bizness in an intro, but we know Rehash ain't beat him. As soon as the cameras went off Terry fuked him up like he does everybody else laughing out loud Same thing happened to Rick most likely.

Well I see we are going to go around in circles as always. How the HELL do you know Terry beat EVERYBODY? Did he beat Hwa Jai..no that was Joe. Did he beat Big Bear, Cheng, Jubei, Alfred...I am sick and tired of how you make it seem that Terry has beaten everybody when that has not been stated....same thing goes with Ryo and Rick you just assume...it's really getting tiresome and as far proof, tell you what why don't you go looking for the damn sources and dig deeper and come back to tell me Terry destroyed everyone.

Then that would make Terry look faaaaaaaaaaaar worse 'cuz Kyo don't go around beating up on gods(Terry was the only one we saw throwing punches & I think he had help w/Laucorn, not Mars). I don't remember Terry losing to Jamin. You sure? If you, me, & Sado beat up Tyson & you land the last punch, we all played our part & we all get some credit. Are you saying Kyo landing the last punch against the boss is as much of a gloryhog as Terry who lands EVERY punch on the bosses he fought? Seriously? Terry kicks @ss while Andy & Joe sit around & play w/themselves. Take favoritism & Kyohate out of this b4 you answer.

Terry had help from Sulia in the first place and he did lose to Jamin or as you say "got beat the **** up badly" when tried to land his powerwave, it was not shit compared to Jamin's eath wind. Terry beat GEESE and KRAUSER 2 f**king bossess why is this so hard to f**king understand?! christ Kyo beat Rugal, Gontuz, Orochi(I know he had help and I believe took part with landing the blow to Krizalid.) How is this favortism?

It's Bullshit & we all know it. We know only that his TEAM didn't win. Neither did Iori's but we know Iori didn't get his ass kicked. Terry lost? Then give me the name of who beat him & I'll believe it. Otherwise it's still just SNK dickeating him so much that no one can claim a W over him(Lame as fuk. We know Kyo's ass has been kicked & we know who did it. Same for Ryu. Same for Haohmaru, etc. W/Terry all we get is shit like "he might have, could have, possibly may have, may possibly have lost to" that shit's lame). There's really no way around that.

Now thats B**lsh!t(checks pm to talk there)

I-Drop
Well I see we are going to go around in circles as always. How the HELL do you know Terry beat EVERYBODY? Did he beat Hwa Jai..no that was Joe. Did he beat Big Bear, Cheng, Jubei, Alfred...I am sick and tired of how you make it seem that Terry has beaten everybody when that has not been stated....same thing goes with Ryo and Rick you just assume...it's really getting tiresome and as far proof, tell you what why don't you go looking for the damn sources and dig deeper and come back to tell me Terry destroyed everyone.laughing out loud If you were a fighting game character you'd be Batsu or Shoma from rival schools. Calm your hyper @ss down long enough to pay attention 2what I post. I didn't say Terry beat everybody. I said he beat everybody HE FOUGHT except Zaki. Get it? Are you saying he didn't beat the people he fought? He didn't beat HJ because HE DIDN'T FIGHT HIM. Try not to put words in my mouth. Name somebody from FF who fought Terry & didn't lose that ain't Zaki. Rehash didn't beat Terry. He didn't make it to the finals of the MI tourney. He ain't made it to the finals in ANYTHING in a long @ss time. No need to assume there. Don't get mad @me for not just assuming that Terry lost to Rick because you said you "think" he beat Terry. You know damn well that's not enough considering Terry's track record. You made a claim. Burden of proof is on you. Deal w/it like a man. You're better than this. I hope this wasn't an attempt @a dodge laughing out loud Make sure I say something offensive 1st. Then get angry.

Terry had help from Sulia in the first place and he did lose to Jamin or as you say "got beat the **** up badly" when tried to land his powerwave, it was not shit compared to Jamin's eath wind. Terry beat GEESE and KRAUSER 2 f**king bossess why is this so hard to f**king understand?! christ Kyo beat Rugal, Gontuz, Orochi(I know he had help and I believe took part with landing the blow to Krizalid.) How is this favortism? You just said it yourself. Kyo had help. Terry didn't have it & didn't need it. It's obviously not the same thing, please quit pretending it is just because you love Terry & hate Kyo. What did Jamin do after beating Terry?

Sado22
really, i thought it made him look like Lennox Lewis: glass jaw champion dropped by lame lucky ass n00b who just threw a wild right. Sagat only showed he's got more glass in his jaw (or chest) than a greenhouse.

don't count against it. apparently Hogan shitstomped him again in SF2 and probably wil again in SF4. you see fagat eating what looks like a final shoryuken in the SF4 movie which you f0cks are saying is canon no matter how badly i'm hoping it aint cuz it sucked more balls than Jenna Jameson.

he is? last i checked the little homo got to beat down the main cat, steal the spotlight and be the next champ...best of all, terry didn't come around next year to make him feel like shite after dropping his ass in the streets unlike some hobbo with no job, who never gets pvssy and who's been wearing the same gi his whole life in which he trains AND sleeps sick

yes, rolled on by Ryu. read tiamat foo. ryu pulled another Hasim Rahman and dropped a Lennox Lewis in a red uniform this time. bravo!

that's your excuse? *drops I-drop faster than Foreman did Frazier*

happy you have grown the gonads to admit as much. congrads, they call it puberty wink

motivated my ass. he was so motivated they took the sucker out of his role as champ and put Hogan back in the primelight. motherf0ckers actually went back in time so that ryu could shine once again.

Kyo lost to a godtier. that's different. alex just lost to "god".

he aint shite cuz they don't make him anything.

I-Drop
really, i thought it made him look like Lennox Lewis: glass jaw champion dropped by lame lucky ass n00b who just threw a wild right. Sagat only showed he's got more glass in his jaw (or chest) than a greenhouse.Which just shows how biased &unqualified you are when it comes to evaluating anything, especially when SF is involved. He looks like a guy that had 2be cheated 2be beat..ed. Considering how he'd beaten Ryu's ass & was about 2help him up. But somehow to you that makes Sagat look like "Lennox Lewis: glass jaw champion dropped by lame lucky ass n00b who just threw a wild right". That's powerful notsmart right there(Trying reeeeal hard not to call you stupid right now. Please drop this current train of thought. It's making everyone think that you just an extremely biased SF hating FF fanboy who can't see shit for what it is). If Lewis was about to help HR up & then out of nowhere HR went crazy & tried to kill LL w/a sneak attack just to win, you'd have something. That didn't happen so you have nothing. FAIL & I haven't seen a more stupid analogy than the one you just made in years. Maybe not ever. You alright? I really hope this was a bad joke.Originally posted by Sado22
don't count against it. apparently Hogan shitstomped him again in SF2 and probably wil again in SF4. you see fagat eating what looks like a final shoryuken in the SF4 movie which you f0cks are saying is canon no matter how badly i'm hoping it aint cuz it sucked more balls than Jenna Jameson.You got a source for this SF2 stuff? Anybody got this whole SF4 movie. I'd like 2see it. Looks pretty cool up until the Seth fight. High quality animation. I don't remember saying anything about SF4 anime being canon. Fuk outta here w/the putting words in my mouth shit, mane!Originally posted by Sado22
he is? last i checked the little homo got to beat down the main cat,Whereas Terry got to beat the main cat AND the underboss back in the Fatal Terry days. What gives? Any homoness Rock has would have obviously been learned from the guy who raised him. Originally posted by Sado22
yes, rolled on by Ryu. read tiamat foo. ryu pulled another Hasim Rahman and dropped a Lennox Lewis in a red uniform this time. bravo!Put the story here for everybody to see it. Last time I checked, Bison fought a bunch of mofo & then Ryu.
that's your excuse? *drops I-drop faster than Foreman did Frazier*Bad writing isn't an excuse. Don't be lame just 'cuz I recognize it whereas you think those fools who wrote FF deserve the Nobel prize laughing out loudOriginally posted by Sado22
happy you have grown the gonads to admit as much. congrads, they call it puberty winkDon't be a dickhead. I always say when something looks lame, no matter which company makes it. You could learn from that(& should but probably won't). sadOriginally posted by Sado22
motivated my ass. he was so motivated they took the sucker out of his role as champ and put Hogan back in the primelight. motherf0ckers actually went back in time so that ryu could shine once again.Alex ain't shit. Gill LITERALLY jobbed to him. Fuk him. Again, I'm not gonna try to explain what a loss means to a Terry fan like yourself. You're a lost cause.
Kyo lost to a godtier. that's different. alex just lost to "god".Sure. Your entire post is fail. Be ashamed of yourself evil faceOriginally posted by Sado22
he aint shite cuz they don't make him anything. It's hard to make anything out of bullshit like Alex big grin

Kirikaze Fuuma
a retcon again? oh capcom... -_-;

Sado22
oh, yeah i forogt, you're actually one of those foos who thinks Rahman's a good boxer laughing out loud

then read it again, foo. i said "you f0ks" not "you f0k". and watch the bit where ShemaLi is reminiscing about the SF2 tournament and it shows Ken going up agianst Vega and god doing his godlyuppercut to Fagat.

shows how much you know. play the game again you foo. billy kane was the boss fight as far as the tournament is conscerned. Terry became champ after defeating Billy Kane, not Geese.
They kidnapped Terry and brought him to Geese while he was celebrating winning the tournament

no, you were just smoking shite again. ryu fought bison got spanked and possessed, fought Fagat and got owned all the same while Ken and Sakura kept Bison busy. then ryu came back to his senses and did a godly uppercut that made bison retreat.
he didn't retreat from Sakura, Fagat, Ken AND Ryu. he just retreated because he was overwhelmed by hogan's shoryulegdrop.
you know that's the truth so stop playing dumb.

so don't use it.

i don't. i think the last good story SNK wrote was the orochi saga.

whose fault is that? no hero ever got jobbed that badly but since god aint there as protagonist they turn gill into triple h and have him job batista.

bullshite. you can't come up with something better is all.

why cuz he aint ryu? please. alex is cool. had they worked on him and gave him a good story instead of turning everythign he did into shite just so they could dickeat hogan again, he would be great.

~Sado

I-Drop
oh, yeah i forogt, you're actually one of those foos who thinks Rahman's a good boxer laughing out loud Nah. He's a journeyman. Had one of my favorite moments in boxing though. But all that's besides the point. Whether he's the greatest boxer ever or the worst, your analogy was megastupid, shinstupid, godstupid, & omegastupid all rolled into one dumbass package. Anybody who sees the Ryu/Sagat fight & thinks "Wow this is just like Rahman/Lewis" should wear a helmet @all time so they don't hurt themself. I hope that you were just doing the usual Sadostyle SF bashing. You know just pulling some insult out of your @ss 'cuz you love to hate. If you honestly think that those 2fights are anything alike.......this just ain't gonna be fun anymore.Originally posted by Sado22
then read it again, foo. i said "you f0ks" not "you f0k". and watch the bit where ShemaLi is reminiscing about the SF2 tournament and it shows Ken going up agianst Vega and god doing his godlyuppercut to Fagat."You foks" means that you're including me, geniusOriginally posted by Sado22
shows how much you know. play the game again you foo. billy kane was the boss fight as far as the tournament is conscerned. Terry became champ after defeating Billy Kane, not Geese.
They kidnapped Terry and brought him to Geese while he was celebrating winning the tournamentMe play FF? laughing out loud No thanx. I'm just gonna have to take your word for it. Is this how it was both times when he fought Geese?
no, you were just smoking shite again. ryu fought bison got spanked and possessed, fought Fagat and got owned all the same while Ken and Sakura kept Bison busy. then ryu came back to his senses and did a godly uppercut that made bison retreat.
he didn't retreat from Sakura, Fagat, Ken AND Ryu. he just retreated because he was overwhelmed by hogan's shoryulegdrop.
you know that's the truth so stop playing dumb.You poor fool. Still don't realize what a combined effort is. sad
so don't use it.More foolishnessOriginally posted by Sado22
i don't. i think the last good story SNK wrote was the orochi saga. laughing out loud You sure seem to defend FF like your cousin was one of the writers then.Originally posted by Sado22
whose fault is that? no hero ever got jobbed that badly but since god aint there as protagonist they turn gill into triple h and have him job batista.I'm not going to explain the events of SF3 to you again. You clearly have no perception.Originally posted by Sado22
bullshite. you can't come up with something better is all.Nah. No bullshit. Your post was one of the dumbest I've ever seen & I say that w/no malice 2wards you. You lose coolpoints 4that Ryu/Sagat = Rahman\Lewis shit. Ask around. Anybody who's not being waaaaaay too nice will tell you. Real talk.Originally posted by Sado22
why cuz he aint ryu? please. alex is cool. had they worked on him and gave him a good story instead of turning everythign he did into shite just so they could dickeat hogan again, he would be great. Alex reminds me of Hogan (he is a homage to Hogan after all). The 1st time I saw him I remember hoping he got FUBARED in SF3. You think he's cool. I think he sux. Agree 2 disagree.

Sado22
it was a joke. kinda like me pointing out the schooling ryo was giving terry in kofmi2 intro and you came back and said, "terry's a nice guy, he saw ryo crying the day before so wanted him to feel better".

and f0ck rahman. the only impressive thing he ever did was manage to score a draw with an overweight, out of shape David Tua. journymen boxers are a breed that long died back in the late 50's. Rahman just a twerp who threw a lucky arm punch, managed to score on glassjaw champ and got beaten to pulp by said glassjaw pieceashit.

you foks as in you SF dickeaters which you are wink

so i assume you're gonna cut the whining about terry beating righthand men now?

you poor foo, still can't read simple english even though it's supposed to be your first langauge. ryu made bison retreat all by himself, genius. that's why anyone with a half a brain agrees with me when i say it was PIS.

bullshit. i'm not the one who started asking the other guy to doublecheck with an english professor because he still didn't want to accept that ken not only fought only nobodies but was also getting pushed to the limit with them.

i was just happy the real hogan got time off so he could learn a new move for a change........too bad that didn't happen.

~Sado

I-Drop
1. Ok. For future reference, jokes are supposed to be funny. Not supposed to make people think the one telling the joke is a moron. Mine was more easily seen as a joke. Sorry for the misunderstanding

2. Nope Terry beats the RHM & his boss. Rock doesn't because of the usual FF Terry dickeating that has made the FF storyline and the movies so horrible

3. Nah. The PIS is that ANY of them could fvck w/Bison considering what he had going for him IIRC

4. Tardo likes to bring up irrelevant stuff. WTF does that have 2 do w/anything? & you still don't understand shit 'cuz the dispute was over whether Ken was out of breath or not.

5. Ryu didn't need anything new to kick Alex's punk bit<h @ss laughing out loud

Sado22
only Geese had loads of other minions and BILLY KANE was the final boss of the tournament, who obviously terry needed to beat to win the damn tourny, foo. Raiden was another one of Geese's henchmen and Terry didn't drop him...or could've but we don't know.

the only people we know Terry did beat were Andy, Ducky and Billy. Andy because he says he'll get even with terry in FF2, Ducky because he hates the rising tackle and the only time he would've got it would've been in FF1 since it stated on his profile only in FF2 onwards that he hates rising tackle and Billy because he won the tourny and billy was the final boss. kill the noise. and its' funny how some one didn't have a problem with Kyo winning all the fights in the tournament, dropping Daimon AND benimaru.

groupeffort is when they all fought him together and overpowered him. but they didn't. Sagat just smacked ryu up a little and then ryu (and ryu alone, you get it? just ryu, on his own, all by himself) did the shoryulegdrop and made bison retreat. now if it said bison retreated from ryu, ken, sagat and sakura THEN it's a group effort. but it wasn't. bison got phuckedover and chickened out and ran away to mommy because of a shoryuken.......despite being godtier, having the world supplying him with power and have infinite supply of it=pvssy

~Sado

I-Drop
Kyo has gotten certified @ss whoopings so you kill your noise, broseph.

Put the story for that whole Bison fight here like I asked you please. Let everybody see it.

Sado22
not talking about that, foo.

what? again? you know where it is. YOU post it. i've posted it before several times. can't be bothered. not my fault if you've got a shorter memory span than a goldfish now is it? erm

~Sado

I-Drop
You CAN be bothered(laziness doesn't suit you, especially when it's weird & spiteful big grin). If you wanna be a jerk & not post it, it's all good. I'll just consider the "combined effort" thing the truth until proven otherwise

& We ARE talking about that. We're talking about series here. I'm not sure on what Kyo did in the one game you're talking about. But I am sure that Kyo didn't go thru the whole KOF series w/out taking an asswhoopin like some kind of GOD. Terry went the whole FF series & the worst we hear about is him getting tired. LAME as FVCK & there's no way around it. More Terry dickeating from the most dickeating series ever made!!!Originally posted by Evil Ryu
Is that fight even canon by Capcom though?
And Terry pulled many, if not more, Hogans as well. And they had lamer reasons than tapping hidden powers like "Terry got mad!" or "Terry had a revelation!" or "Terry realized he is God!"hysterical Must have missed this b4Originally posted by Evil Ryu
It has managed to be much more interesting than "Random boss appears. Terry pwns him. The end.", especially during the alpha series with the SnH deal. And SF story isn't just about Ryu, it's about everyone. Terry's dad revenge thing was already included in SF through Chun Li along with much more, while in Fatal Fury, the whole cast is there to lift the invincible godly ubber wolf in their shoulders to make him look bigger. It's just about Terry.
Ditto. You can like FF all you want, but you're being too kind to the series if you don't think it was a one-sided Terry wankfestgasm

I-Drop
I'm not saying SF never dick8 on Ryu a little (Ryu/Seth = something you'd expect to see in an FF movie & that's not good) & I ain't saying KOF never dick8 on Kyo a little. I'm saying that FF dick8 on Terry a LOT!!! (for the WHOLE series) That's my problem w/the series. People have been allowed to shine @the expense of Ryu and Kyo. Can't say the same about FF and it's infallible hero. That's lame. End of discussion. Let's get back 2Terry/Cody

P-Geyser
Lord knows I really don't want to keep on going about this...eventually I will get ulcers. I can't speak for Sado, but I love FF for it's storyline(sue my ass) and mainly gameplay.

Also I did own FF Special for the NeoGeo system, but now own The NeoCD and in the instruction book, it states on Terry beating Duck, Geese, Krauser, Billy as Sado pointed out...not everyone.

What's the use anymore....as far as Terry vs Cody goes, Cody destroys him anyday of the week.

I-Drop
I honestly don't think anybody ever said or even implied that Terry beat everyone, just everyone he fought, except Zaki & Zaki still wasn't allowed to beat Gawd.....er Terry. I'm not mad @you for liking FF. Terry is your fave & the series was designed to make people like yourself VERY happy. If we can get Sado to stop making this about Ryu this can all be over. This is an ongoing thing w/him. Always has been. Can't swing a dead cat w/out Sado bringing up Ryu. It was tiresome YEARS ago. I could've swore that a while back we argeed not to bring up Ryu or BoGawd in threads they didn't belong in

P-Geyser
Sighs....I guess. The funny thing is, Sado talks about Ryu but has a pic of him for his sig not to mention he is one of his faves on his own site.embarrasment

I-Drop
laughing out loud I'm starting to think he only hates Ryu 'cuz he loves him so damn much he feels guilty about it.

Sado22
i don't hate ryu. i hate what people make him. said this before several times. either that or i have multiple personality disorder.......which i don't. so kill the noise, fangirl mad
plus, the art for that pick is badass. i'd even put that as my sig if it had Andy Bogard in it or freakin Ash Crimson

freud's theories have been discredited foo. so cut the crap about "reaction formation"
and you have rock holding Terry's cap in it.

Sado22
the whole argument has been on whether god made bison retreat by himself or was it a combined effort? well, here you go you lazyphuck, read for yourself and stfu:

now STFU

Sado22
i find this funny as hell btw because these so called "surekillings" can't even tear another girl shirt off...let alone kill them. and Idrop laughs at ryo for only tearing off her shirt even though it's not even known if he did in fact tear it with the hsk. not only that but he hadn't mastered it by then laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

P-Geyser
i don't hate ryu. i hate what people make him. said this before several times. either that or i have multiple personality disorder.......which i don't. so kill the noise, fangirl mad

Eat dung you Streetfighter lover. mad I did not necessarily say you hate him. I agree I hate when people hype him to the max. Recall me telling Evil Ryu that people act, treat and worship Ryu, as if he was the pope, Jesus, Moses, all rolled into one....sh!t I remember when I first got here, one poster said and I quote "any team with ryu wins"..classic.

I-Drop
the whole argument has been on whether god made bison retreat by himself or was it a combined effort? well, here you go you lazyphuck, read for yourself and stfu:

now STFU laughing out loud You're a fool. That IS a combined effort. That's just like when Kyo comes in & scores the last hit. Kyo scores the last hit....Knocking Orochi the F out. Does that mean it was all Kyo? You STFU, mane! YOU STFU!Originally posted by Sado22
i find this funny as hell btw because these so called "surekillings" can't even tear another girl shirt off...let alone kill them. and Idrop laughs at ryo for only tearing off her shirt even though it's not even known if he did in fact tear it with the hsk. not only that but he hadn't mastered it by then laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Eat more dung. Emp already explained to you what this means. & anybody knows Ryu & Ken ain't been taught to be killers. & when they do cut loose, they don't tear clothes. They tear people. Fail again. & this brings us back to one thing, since you love to bring rehash up(you still on his nuts I guess). His punk @ss ain't ever killed w/it & neither has any of the kyokugen losers, how do we know if any of them can kill w/it? Hell how do we know he ever mastered it then? Answer somewhere else. Not Gonna talk about anything but the subject matter from now on. No more fail from you Tardo! mad

I-Drop

and you have rock holding Terry's cap in it. Look closer, fool. It's a Phillies cap.

Sado22
you stupid, dumbphuck, how the phuck is this combined effort when ONE person is knocking the other phucker away and making him retreat?! mad
and that's a terry cap! you just photoshopped it! you..you...you liar! mad

as for the kyo analogy, you stupid as shite mate. Iori HELD Orochi for him and was already neutralizing his power...how much more combined effort can combined effort be? megafail.

what are you talking about?

name me a time when ryu or ken tore someone in half or anyone's clothes for that matter with their regular moves? ryu's shoryuken? that was dark hadou and you're a idiot for not knowing as much.

have ryu and ken? at least ryo's moves aint call "sure kill" techniques.

go phuck yourself you phatal phury phagg0t.

~Sado

P-Geyser

go phuck yourself you phatal phury phagg0t.

~Tardo

Go phuck YOURSELF you StreetFighterRyoNutsinyourmouth brainless stooge mad

I-Drop
laughing out loud

Sado. DH Ryu IS Ryu cutting loose. He's unleashing or cutting loose the DH & he's willing to kill just to win. You're an idiot for not knowing that. Any other time, they are not trying to kill people. They were trained by Gouken, not Gouki ya dumbass. Tearing people>>>Tearing clothes. & what part of "Answer somewhere else" don't you understand? Take this shit somewhere else. Keep your tired Ryu hate in Ryu threads(& leave rehash's nuts outta your mouth. His whole lousy family got a whole style full of "Death Blows" & a bodycount of absolute Zero. Nobody cares about him so don't bring him up where he don't belong). Don't be an @sshole. We agreed we'd stop bringing up Ryu & boGawd in threads they didn't belong in a long time ago. & Emp told you about that sure-killing shit. Look it up. & it's a combo effort bacause they fought him & THEN Ryu hit him. This isn't rocket science. CE is when more than one person is involved.

I-Drop
For more details on what ISN'T a combined effort, play Terry's Fury!!!!!

Sado22
you uneducated foo. we are talking about normal ryu you phuck not DH ryu. the moment normal ryu does something that matches DH ryu let me know. till then he's just a sissy who can't even tear someone's clothes. at least Ryo could do as much with normal moves. what's ryu's problem?

all you're saying is that ryu needs to go emopsycho just so he can shred someone's clothes. you are foophuck.

bullshite. emp didn't tell me squat. if i remember correct, emp agreed with me. you are foo.

and nice to see you don't have anything to say regarding the combined effort anymore. i assume you're either conceding it or just coping out, as usual. chickenshite wink

~Sado

Sado22
here, you can stop crying now.

Evil Ryu
Please, if you are gonna post something from the plot guide, post the whole thing.

And pretty much everyone's signture moves are called "sure killing techniques" in the guide. Not everything one reads is supposed to be taken so literarily.
About Ryo and King's shirt... That can be easily explained by the fact of aof being a perverted sexy ko infested piece of s*** of a game without any respect for women.
We never heard of the flame users destroying girls shirts either, does that mean their flames are so weak they can't even burn clothes? No. It just means we are looking a bit too much and taking too seriously such small details in a videogame.

Sado22
bullshite. i posted the part where he was talking about the story directly without conjectures. the part i posted was him talking like how the game shows it. his conjectures aren't canon unless you want to have his love child.

then you tell this to I-drop because he's the jackass running around telling everyone how funny that ryo's deathblows don't kill...which is funny because even rookie, regular ryo had to be stopped from killing Takuma.

that's pretty stupid. so a guy tears off a woman's shirt with a move and it's disrespecting women now? so maybe they are homos too because the same happens to ryo, robert and everyone else in the AoF2.
cut feminism crap when you don't know the first thing about it. and you still won't get pvssy for pretending to be one.

no, we've just had them neutralize gods and we also find out that all this time kyo's just holdig back because he doesn't want to vaporize his opponents. KofKyo he was about to vaporize zaki and yashiro but was stopped by Kagura. incinerating people>>not even tearing a shirt

~Sado

I-Drop
Sado, stop being a dickhead. Put this dumb argument in a thread where it belongs. I haven't conceded anything & if it looks that way to you, you really are a moron. I post this, which your dumb@ss quoted me onOriginally posted by I-Drop
& it's a combo effort bacause they fought him & THEN Ryu hit him. This isn't rocket science. CE is when more than one person is involved. & then you post this. Originally posted by Sado22
and nice to see you don't have anything to say regarding the combined effort anymore. i assume you're either conceding it or just coping out, as usual. chickenshite wink WTF is wrong w/you? You still can't understand what you read? Seriously, stop being so dumb & take this garbage to a more appropriate thread. This off-topic shit is getting on my nerves. You do this type of dumb shit waaaay too much. If you ain't gonna do the right thing, that's on you. I'm done talking about this shit here. All future responses from me for this off-topic shit will be insults because you deserve them for being a dickhead who can't stay the fuk on topic (or understand what he reads) big grin I'll glady provide real responses in a more appropriate thread.

Sado22
no, you stop being a dickhead. this is MY thread. I decide how things go. so stfu and start arguing or just go phuck yourself.

like i said, this is my thread. I made it. nothing i do is off topic until i saw so. now either concede or just admit you're a dumbass who can't read his own first language.

~Sado

I-Drop
laughing out loud Ok. This is obviously what your dumbass wants. You are a full on hater AND dickeater @the same time. Once again you've created a thread that has nothing to do w/Ryu, but somehow you drag him in here & now you're acting like I'm wrong 'cuz I don't wanna play your dumb@ss game. You just made me realize that Ryu & rehash have something else in common. You can't seem to keep either of their names (or nuts) out your mouth. You are obsessed w/them. That's like a thousand times worse than fanboyism. Ya need help son. Go outsideOriginally posted by Sado22
like i said, this is my thread. I made it. nothing i do is off topic until i saw so. now either concede Stop right there, dumbshit. What would be the point of conceding or continuing an argument w/someone so dumb that they just finished accusing you of conceding or copping out as you continued to post arguments? You're a moron & I say that w/no malice. Why? Here goes 1. Created a thread only to derail it w/Ryu talk(You so gay 4Ryu that ya can't let his privates breathe, not even for a sec. Lame. Pathetic, gay & lame). 2. Somehow you think that if a million people are involved, it's a solo mission. 3. Posted stuff that proves ME right, but you're still too dumb to see it. 4. Quoted my fuking argument and then accused me of conceding or "not arguing" about something(just how stupid are you? Seriously). 5.Posted the dumbest, most unfunny joke ever, leading me down the path of thinking you're an idiot in the process(which I'd rather not do. Thinking you're an idiot takes the fun out of debating w/you sad ) 6. We agreed to quit doing this type of pointless name-dropping but ya obviously ain't a man of your word. 8. You're too fuking stupid to realize that it doesn't matter whether you created the thread or not @sshole22. If the thread is about Terry & Cody but some fuktard keeps talking about Ryu & rehash's clothes-tearing abilities laughing out loud, said fuktard is going off-topic. This ain't rocket science. Be ashamed of yourself for not knowing that, you sad dickeatin' off-topic disgrace. Holla @me when you learn some class....or @least learn WTF off-topic means. 'Til then, please STFU. I'm begging you

Evil Ryu
I don't know man, it's pretty funny watching Sado's logic at work. Out of all this we get that:

- Ryu hits like a girl
- Evil Ryu also hits like a girl despite having a power bust.
- Hugo has no endurance.
- Sagat transforms into glass when he is distracted.

I also love what this thread has become just by me saying "Terry stole some glory from the building". No sarcasm.

bullshite. i posted the part where he was talking about the story directly without conjectures. the part i posted was him talking like how the game shows it. his conjectures aren't canon unless you want to have his love child.
then you tell this to I-drop because he's the jackass running around telling everyone how funny that ryo's deathblows don't kill...which is funny because even rookie, regular ryo had to be stopped from killing Takuma.
that's pretty stupid. so a guy tears off a woman's shirt with a move and it's disrespecting women now? so maybe they are homos too because the same happens to ryo, robert and everyone else in the AoF2.
cut feminism crap when you don't know the first thing about it. and you still won't get pvssy for pretending to be one.
no, we've just had them neutralize gods and we also find out that all this time kyo's just holdig back because he doesn't want to vaporize his opponents. KofKyo he was about to vaporize zaki and yashiro but was stopped by Kagura. incinerating people>>not even tearing a shirt
~Sado
The first "Bison is powerful" part is a conjecture, the rest is canon info he is using to back it up. What you posted is the short version of the story without all the details. The guide makes it pretty clear when they are guessing something (conjecture based of in game events for example). Either way, you can't prove they didn't gang up on him. Don't complain when you are guessing yourself he did it all by himself. Don't complain because you Think that Ryu won SFII and SFIV either.
It' not disrespctful to men or gay simply because they have nothing to hide in the chest. It would be if their pants and got teared apart instead. Face it, sexy kos are useless fanservice crap, like fatalities in mk.
And you missed my point about the flame users. I wasn't saying they were weak, I'm saying that bringing someone down because they never damaged any clothing is simply dumb.

I-Drop
He won't get it. Sado doesn't run on logic.

Sado22
laughing out loud
something tells me you really can't get nuts outta your mind. you can cut nutlicking shite now cuz you're the only who seems to be finding it funny no expression

reminds me of good ol' brainchild81 dropping up in random threads and hating terry. i don't know what's more shitty: that or you memory lapses.

terry/cody thing lasted for a quite a damn while, genius.

you seem to be missing one very basic thing: terry's the original SNK mascot and ryu' the original Capcom mascot. both companies began with them and most people who've been playing fighting games for as long as i have know that the only true rivalry is between terry and ryu. there's nobody much to compare terry to. kyo/iori/k are better, ryo doens't have that many feats and rock's a pvssy. that leaves ryu, the one guy he's always compared to.
get that through your skull and maybe you'll understand why ryu's always mentioned when terry is. and not just by me.

don't make up random bullshite. i said that the whole pis element is ryu doing the shoryuken and making bison retreat. that's what i've been trying to get through you thick skull since day one: RYU MAKING BISON RETREAT IS PIS. the shoryuken shouldn't be making him retreat

3. Posted stuff that proves ME right, but you're still too dumb to see it.
yes, yes, i post one part that proves me right (along with in-game evidence) and Evil ryu posts a part that proves you right and somehow you've decided that you're right...from the SAME source.
stfu erm

what? okay, take a deep breath mate, no need to shite yourself laughing out loud

true, that was vague sad

you been calling me a dumbass, stupid, moron, idiot and been bashing me by calling me nut sucker for a quite some time now. last i checked, i couldn't even put "black" in my sentences without you going emo....even though i was quoting ali. heck you nearly gave me the roots intro speech when i said "blackass" at one point just for kicks laughing out loud

NOTE: all charges of racist should immediately be dropped because i'm going out with a sudanese girl, my best friend is african and my boss is nigerian, which is as 'black' as it gets.

of course it matters. the thread maker makes all the rules and can decide where things go. what part of that don't you understand?

no that aint rocket science and i aint arguing that. i'm pointing out the threatmaker can do that because, now pay attention, it's my phucking thread.

boy, anyone going around talking about putting nuts in mouths every other sentence shouldn't be talking about class.

be a man...................stand up and beg cool

never said that. said he aint that strong. not island buster or building smasher at the very least.

we've been over this. stop being a jackass.

the whole SF argument is as follows (and correct me if i'm wrong):
hugo has insane endurance for putting up with the shinshoryuken, even though we haven't seen or know nothing of how powerful the shinshoryuken except that it's ryu's ultimate finisher and we have seen ryu do nothing that should really make the shinshoryuken as great as we are making it, except that ryu's ryu.

bullshite. i said he didn't see it coming which you can't prepare for. get into a fight or watch a real fight for once in your life and you'll understand, palooka.

check next post.

and elena can be the daughter of the tribal king but still dresses up like a ho....and does those sexy ass poses for absolutely no reason. or sakura's enters tournament dressed like a schoolgirl, which just happens to be some big fetish for thousands of men and almost 95% of all male japanese media fans.

And you missed my point about the flame users. I wasn't saying they were weak, I'm saying that bringing someone down because they never damaged any clothing is simply dumb.
they can. they've been shown to. and that was in simple retaliation to i-drop's incredible stupidity in suggesting what he was about ryo's power. talk to him, not me.

~Sado

Sado22
Tiamat talking the incident in Bison's prologue:

Tiamat talking about the incident in Sagat's prologue:

Talking about the same incident in Ryu's prologue:

Talking about the same incident in Sakura's prologue:

notice that little word that's written there: yes, it's "official".

now you both can stfu.

~Sado

Sado22
regarding SF2, you want to tell me exactly what the hell ryu was doing being the only person to discover bison's rotting corpse after akuma was done with him. is it all just some big coincidence even though we all know that the Bison died right before the finals?

as for SF4, I already explained myself by pointing out that he already went hogan on Seth and defeated him. he defeated the boss before the tournament. but yes, i should've been more clear. my bad.

I-Drop
something tells me you really can't get nuts outta your mind. you can cut nutlicking shite now cuz you're the only who seems to be finding it funny no expressionDon't be touchy about something you are forcing others to say. PGs also talking about Rehash's nuts being in your mouth. You still can't understand anything. Sad. &you're right. It's not funny how you're on his nuts. It's pathetic. You notice how you bring him up when NOBODY's talking about him? Other people are starting to notice. I've told your stupid @ss b4, if you stop bringing his lame @ss up (when nobody else is talking about him) for absolutely no reason(as only someone who IS on his nuts would), you won't look like a person who's on his nuts & I won't have to comment on it. You have the power here. I'd rather not have to say this about you but you seem bound & determined to prove me right. You know I'm a nice guy. Tell me, why DID you bring him up? Answer that & don't dodge. Seriously. If I can get to the root of your rehash-mania, maybe I can help you to remove his nu...........to stop talking about him so much when obviously he has nothing to do w/anything being discussed big grin
reminds me of good ol' brainchild81 dropping up in random threads and hating terry. i don't know what's more shitty: that or you memory lapses.It was cool when I was the only one who had them. This is why I call you a hater & a dickhead & shit like that. We've been over this b4. I stopped the random hate a LOOOONG time ago. Ask PG. Hell, ask anybody w/a brain that can understand WTF is going on(You obviously don't qualify so don't ask yourself). I simply don't do that shit anymore. It's called maturity, tardo. Look into it. We had agreed to stop doing this type of dumb shit a while ago, but here you are, being a dumbass & forcing me 2call you on it. &Way to bring up old shit that's totally irrelevant. You're batting a thousand there, tardo. What you're doing now reminds you of what I USED to do. And?Originally posted by Sado22
terry/cody thing lasted for a quite a damn while, genius.It never should have stopped, dumbass & it damn sure never should have turned into this.Originally posted by Sado22
you seem to be missing one very basic thing: terry's the original SNK mascot and ryu' the original Capcom mascot. both companies began with them and most people who've been playing fighting games for as long as i have know that the only true rivalry is between terry and ryu. there's nobody much to compare terry to. kyo/iori/k are better, ryo doens't have that many feats and rock's a pvssy. that leaves ryu, the one guy he's always compared to.
get that through your skull and maybe you'll understand why ryu's always mentioned when terry is. and not just by me.Spare me the dumbass lecture. Far too often it IS just by you. You really don't see that shit? Despite me calling you on it, over & over? You're that dumb? Who brought Ryu into this b4 you did, @sshole22? You're ALWAYS the one bringing him up here, faggo22
don't make up random bullshite. i said that the whole pis element is ryu doing the shoryuken and making bison retreat. that's what i've been trying to get through you thick skull since day one: RYU MAKING BISON RETREAT IS PIS. the shoryuken shouldn't be making him retreat
yes, yes, i post one part that proves me right (along with in-game evidence) and Evil ryu posts a part that proves you right and somehow you've decided that you're right...from the SAME source.
stfu ermlaughing out loud Go fuk yourself. Not going to trick me into talking about Ryu here, faggo22.
what? okay, take a deep breath mate, no need to shite yourself laughing out loud Just pointing out how stupid you've been recently. &then you try to say I don't understand English after pulling that dumb shit. What gives?Originally posted by Sado22
you been calling me a dumbass, stupid, moron, idiot and been bashing me by calling me nut sucker for a quite some time now. last i checked, i couldn't even put "black" in my sentences without you going emo....even though i was quoting ali. heck you nearly gave me the roots intro speech when i said "blackass" at one point just for kicks laughing out loudRiiiiiiiight. & I'm the one w/the memory lapses? You said the N word when you quoted Ali & you apologized after 'cuz you knew you'd fuked up. I forgave you, remember? I guess the N word = black to you? evil face You really do need to stop bringing up old shit

Instead of just taking this argument to a more appropriate thread like I asked you, you have been acting like a dumbass, stupid, moronic idiot. Your fault, not mine. I told you that if you chose to stay off topic while replying 2me you'd get nothing but insults back, you worthless pile of excrement evil face Re: the nutsuker comments, already told you I have no choice in the matter. I HAVE to call it like I see it. You stop doing it, I promise you I'll stop saying it. Have I ever said that when you weren't bringing someone up for nothing?
of course it matters. the thread maker makes all the rules and can decide where things go. what part of that don't you understand?
no that aint rocket science and i aint arguing that. i'm pointing out the threatmaker can do that because, now pay attention, it's my phucking thread.You said nothing you do is off topic. That's illogical & very stupid. It's not rocket science.Originally posted by Sado22
boy, anyone going around talking about putting nuts in mouths every other sentence shouldn't be talking about class.I'm trying to get you to take the nuts out of your mouth tho. I'm the epitome of class
and that was in simple retaliation to i-drop's incredible stupidity in suggesting what he was about ryo's power. talk to him, not me.

~Sado This is why I call you a dumbass & a moron & a nut sucker. Retaliation? When did I say that about rehash's power? How long ago was it & in what thread was it in? Was it in this one? No it wasn't so how the fuk was that retaliation? That proves the fuk out of what I've been saying about. Nobody was talking about Rehash's clothes ripping until some dumbass gayforRehash nutsuker brought it up outta nowhere. You brought that shit up for 1reason & only 1reason. You really ARE on Ryo's nuts. Simple retaliation? Drop the "retaliation" part. This was just you being simple, simpleton. Cut that shit out &grow TFU. Or just STFU.

P-Geyser
Don't be touchy about something you are forcing others to say. PGs also talking about Rehash's nuts being in your mouth.

Oh man(shivers)....please don't put me in this. sad

I-Drop
smile Sorry about that. Disregard that part Sado. "People" are noticing how you're on Rehash's nuts. laughing out loud

Sado22
you're dead, fangirl!! mad

now you're making it sound like a porno movie sick
what kind of man has the nerve to say he has class when all he's been thinking about for the past coupla months is cocks, nut jobs and got knows what. you're like Green Arrow: you dress up like a queer but have the audacity to hit on women.

i'm assuming he's joking. same way i call him the terry fangirl. if PG got a sex change around this time, then i didn't know about it laughing out loud

in case you didn't notice, i had been looking for that bit on ryo/geese for a while and just found it (sue me, the plot guide is huge in case you didn't notice) and so posted it cuz some emo was crying about it a while back. at the same point i also found the bit about cloth tearing etc. so posted that too. that's how ryo came into the picture. it was unfinished business and YOU had asked for it.

read above. unlike you, i don't have a memory problem. i remembered i was looking for it. and in case you didn't notice, i even said "here, you can stop crying now" because i remember someone whining.

...........so you're adamant that you looked better with nuts in your mouth? laughing out loud

you're saying your better at sucking nuts and i'm the dickeater? evil face

PG's a dumbass laughing out loud

did you even read what i said?

well, what would you say after having five sources directly phuck you over?

n-word=black, dumbass. i didn't want to say the "n" word obviously cuz i remember how badly you were offended. that's what i nice guy i am. heck, i oughta be the next buddha for thinking about some poor suckers feelings despite him calling me all the words in the dictionary. not to mention that i loved it when you're calling me a racist despite my girl being black. i mean shite man....

and now we just know two things about you: one, you don't understand your own first language and two you don't know what a n-word is. send me a pm and i'll tell what the n-word means laughing out loud

homophobe....

....dumbass, look at my word choice. it said "WAS". you know what past tense is right?

~Sado
P.S. dude, you just grew a pair and the chopped them off in the same thread. you actually admitted that ryu was hogan in the SF4 anime but now don't have the balls to admit that you've been phucked over royally with FIVE sources totally pointing AGAINST you. be a man. where's the class in maturity in this, i-phobe?

P-Geyser
PG's a dumbass laughing out loud

*Prepares to find Tardo and maim, decapitate and blow him the phuck up. Then after, keep his useless head like in the movie crank 2 on life support, while poking him in the eye and brain...if there is a brain mad after that, I am going to play soccer with it....then bowling. When I am tired with ya rotten head, I will tape a grenade in your mouth and launch you from a canon. Makes for a nice explosion* evil face

Sado22
if i was I-dope, i'd say: get sado's nuts out your mouth, mane, not cool, mane, this shite is loco, mane, you're homo, mane, see the fact that you brought me up when sado never said anything to you, shows that you've got sado's nuts in your mouth

all this with random ( laughing out loud ) smilies scattered around laughing

and phuck you PG! mad

I-Drop

in case you didn't notice, i had been looking for that bit on ryo/geese for a while and just found it (sue me, the plot guide is huge in case you didn't notice) and so posted it cuz some emo was crying about it a while back. at the same point i also found the bit about cloth tearing etc. so posted that too. that's how ryo came into the picture. it was unfinished business and YOU had asked for it.Bullshit. Stupid, transparent, bullshit! Either your memory is as bad or worse than mine or you are a flat out liar. This is you bringing up the rehash ripping shirts. Note 2all dumb@ss nutsukers named Sado: This was B4 you put the AOFplot shit up. Originally posted by Sado22
i find this funny as hell btw because these so called "surekillings" can't even tear another girl shirt off...let alone kill them. and Idrop laughs at ryo for only tearing off her shirt even though it's not even known if he did in fact tear it with the hsk. not only that but he hadn't mastered it by then laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing THAT's how rehash came into the picture, faggo! & we had already went over this shirt ripping/surekilling shit in another thread. Again I ask you, why'd you bring Rehash & his clothes ripping skills into this? Try coming up w/a better excuse this time. Otherwise the answer is what we already knew it was. This wasn't about a plot guide, you just had rehash on your mind(what a surprise!) & felt the need to show us all how much you love him. You are on his nuts & can't keep his name out yo' mouth. Admitting it is the 1st step to getting help.Originally posted by Sado22
....so you're adamant that you looked better with nuts in your mouth? laughing out loud No, dickhead. It's clear to anyone that's not stupid as shit that I was talking about memory lapses. It's what you finished off with in what I quoted you on. It was cool when I was the only one w/the bad memory. embarrasment
you're saying your better at sucking nuts and i'm the dickeater? evil face Nah. You have the market cornered on pleasuring male privates. I don't get into that type of stuff. You don't see me bringing up cats for no reason. That's all you, faggo22
did you even read what i said?Yah. More bullshit that avoids you explaining why YOU are always the one bring him up here. Not impressed. Why are YOU the one always bringing Ryu into shit?
n-word=black, dumbass. i didn't want to say the "n" word obviously cuz i remember how badly you were offended. that's what i nice guy i am. heck, i oughta be the next buddha for thinking about some poor suckers feelings despite him calling me all the words in the dictionary.Cry me a river. If the shoe fits, wear it. I told you what I was gonna do if you stayed off topic w/me. You stayed off topic. You want me to call you names. You're sick. You're not making too much sense w/this Nword shit either. Why exactly did you bring this old shit up again?
homophobe....laughing out loud I'm not afraid of you.Originally posted by Sado22
....dumbass, look at my word choice. it said "WAS". you know what past tense is right?Ok, dipshit. Explain why you're bringing the clothes shit up NOW. Why couldn't you just leave that shit IN THE PAST?Originally posted by Sado22

P.S. dude, you just grew a pair and the chopped them off in the same thread. you actually admitted that ryu was hogan in the SF4 anime but now don't have the balls to admit that you've been phucked over royally with FIVE sources totally pointing AGAINST you. be a man. where's the class in maturity in this, i-phobe? How many times do I have to tell your stupid @ss? I ain't got shit to say about Ryu in a Terry/Cody thread. If you really want me to discuss this instead of just calling you a dickhead, why not just put it in a Ryu thread? Is staying on topic too much to ask? Seriously why are you being such an @sshole?

Sado22
laughing out loud
man, wtf kind a dumbphuck are ya? i flat out explained that i CAME ACROSS this shite on tiamat's guide and you can't even understand that. blind, illiterate, has memory lapses and dumb as phuck...you gotta great future kid laughing out loud

laughing out loud
stop shtting yourself and read over what i said in the previous post, you impossible dumbphuck.

burning people up shows that i suck balls....?
dude, stop smoking that shit. RIGHT NOW! mad

i brought it up to show you how badly you're outta line. you've been bashing me for a while now. for absolutely phucked up reasons like not getting a joke or acting like even you direct where the thread goes and not the threadmaker. i'm not offended by what you're saying but just pointing out that you're making an ass outta yourself with your little tantrums. also, i just brought up how i aint hitting you below the belt even though if we were to be even i oughta be going KKK on your ass right about now. but i'm not. that's class and you phuckin know it! Happy Dance

there. see, i knew you still had it. one week after passing a little blood from you mangina and you're as good as new laughing out loud

you still don't get it?! sad

cuz i like it when you talk dirty love

I-Drop
You're making no sense. You posted the stuff about clothes ripping 1st. This was also stuff I remember you posting in another thread a while back. We went thru this shirt ripping shit a while back. You really don't remember it? Last I checked, those words were from you, not a plot guide. Posting them served absolutely no purpose but to bring rehash's lousy ass up for nothing. The plot guide stuff was ok, but would probably have been better off in a rehash thread or a PM. The rehash clothes tearing stuff had NOTHING to do w/anything. Period. I'm not hitting you below the belt either. I haven't made any anti-asian remarks, so you can stop bit<hing & stop w/the "I should respond w/racism" foolishness. That's stupid. I've made anti-dumb@ss remarks. "burning people up"? Didn't say that. "Bringing people up" all the time for no reason like you do w/Ryu & rehash does suggest some type of obsession w/said characters. That's why I say you're on their nuts. You ever notice how I don't get into these stupid arguments w/anybody but you? That's 'cuz other people try not to bring up characters that have nothing to do w/anything. Instead of playing the victim, think about how none of this would have happened if you'd kept your word about not bringing Ryu into places he don't belong in. This is ALL your fault. I told you I wasn't gonna go off topic anymore but you kept trying to make me. Told you what I'd do. I guess it's time for me to make a raiden/zangeif thread. Why? Because I'm really interested in the hopscotch skills of Sakura & Yuri. Does that really make sense to you? The purpose of making a thread is to hear other people's opinions on a topic. Not to hear other's opinions on something else.

Darkstorm Zero
OMFG... You two are STILL at it... and off topic too...

Sado22
dude, i posted that because we had been going over this some time back and i said i'd look for sources regarding similar names given to ansatusken fighters AND about the Ryo/geese bit. i came across both while i was looking for all the alternate sources that say bison ran away like a pvssy from ryu alone. do you get it now?

more later...

Sado22
whats dumb isn't that i bring up rehash. what's dumb is that you practically have a seizure everytime you read his phucking name. the moment someone brings him up you go ass up on everything and start raging and ranting and raving like a stupid phuck. shite, grow the phuck up. i'll bring up ryo all i want in MY phucking thread or anyother thread if there's something that i feel people need to know ESPECIALLY if the same people were arguing with me abotu something in the past which their dumbass won't accept.
in this thread, for 3rd time, i was looking at the plot guide and found two things that you and i were arguing abotu in the past but at the time i couldn't find it. i came across it and posted it. instead of saying "oh, hey, you were right Sado geese only lost cuz he got overconfident and oh, look at that, he didn't run away like i was phucking whining about for the past 3 years so much I woke up one day and began hating him because the bug up my ass told me to" you go apeshite.

did i shite myself because Evil Ryu said somethign to Terry? did HE go apeshite just i mentioned ryo or ryu? no. neither of us had a problem. this thread's gone to shite because some stupid dumbphuck read the world "ryo" and has been shitting himself since then. no one was flaming or anything till then..........so whats your problem. are you the elite member, the mod or just some opinionated immature jackass control freak.

never said you did. oh wait....you can't remember duh. hurray for missing the point once again. the point is hitting someone below the belt or trying to do so. i can always start another racist joke routine just because i know it offended you in the past. but i'm not. you on the other hand have been on a constant rantfest in this thread ranging from callilng me an idiot, to homo, to a nuscuker, to a dikhead and god knows what else. that's the point. in case you missed it, the point is that i can always retaliate in kind (or worse) but i'm not. THAT is the point.

now pay attention cuz this might shatter your world: this whoel "i, i-drop, have deemed that we shall not bring up so and so in so-and-so thread" bullshite needs to stop right now. you don't mean shite and you sure as hell are no one to be going around telling people what to say in a thread...especially if they make that thread.
that's the truth. here, let me elaborate:
NO ONE GIVES A SHITE WHAT YOU PHUCKING THINK. IF YOU WANT TO REGULATE HOW THINGS GO, EITHER BECOME A MOD OR JUST GO PHUCK YOURSELF.

the topic has already been exhausted, no one's been talking about it for a while and in case you didn't phucking notice. and finally, if you have a problem with how the threads going GET THE PHUCK OUT. it's that simple.

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
sleep sleep

Sado22
tell me about it.

and where the phuck have you been?! mad

I-Drop
1. laughing out loud I try to stop w/the name calling & I get this?

2. If this was something I just deemem by myself you'd have something. This isn't something I deemed, you dickhead. It's something that WE as in the both of us had agreed upon. That's the issue you seem to be avoiding. WTF is wrong w/you?

3.Did you go apeshit about E.Ryu saying something about Terry? Nobody did. This is a TERRY thread you dipshit. Why would you? See? That's the type of dumbass logic that makes me call you dumb. I don't like saying that shit, but you seem to love making it true.

4. My point is that since I ain't being racist, there's no reason for you to be. You've said plenty of shit people don't like. Do they go "I guess it's time 2break out the racial slurs"? No. You honestly shouldn't even be considering that type of shit.

5. I could have been done w/this a while ago. Your dumbass kept replying 2me trying to get me to talk about Ryu/Rehash here even after I told you I ony had insults to give out. That's on you. All of ths shit's on you. If you hadn't went off-topic w/the tired Ryu hate and other pointless bullshit while tring to keep me involved, I wouldn't have had ANYTHING to go apeshit about don't you think? Then you post more dumbs shit like "You used to hate on Terry", which has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do w/what you're ding NOW. Next time you want me to see something about Rehash, how about you just post it in a rehash thread or send me a PM? I obviously don't really care or @least wasn't thinking of it @the moment. Notice how I hadn't brought it up in a long while? You know I don't go 4the off-topic shit anymore 'cuz that ALWAYS seems to lead us down this path. Why not just leave me out of it instead of keeping me in it w/all the "you coppin' out" foolishnes?

6. You posted analogy that was supped to be a joke that wasn't funny & sounded kinda like your usual shit. You could have just explained it was a (really corny)joke b4 I started thinking you were dumb 4saying it.

7. If I've offended anybody besides Mr."I could just go racist on you" laughing out loud , I apologize. My bad for actually expecting people like Sado to do what they say they're going to do & keep pople's names outta places they don't belong.

Kirikaze Fuuma
...You can settle this via PM.

Sado22
laughing
we don't need to settle shit. I-drop and i go back and forth and every few months we have a last man standing match that ends with neither of us convincing the other. that's how its been for as long as i know him....that and there are also his manperiods eek!

laughing out loud
don't you read comic books? you flame me for about 3 pages and then say "hey, wait i won't flame anymore" and that's all good but it doesn't change the fact that you've flamed me for a long time.

phuck you! mad

lol. okay,"dipshit" why don't you read that paragraph again and kick yourself in the balls for being so blind. here, i'll help you: why didn't evil ryu go batshit when i brought up ryu? or ryo?

look, damn it, i was giving an example, remember? i didn't say "i-drop, i'm going to call you (insert n-word) because you've been trying to wrench my nuts for a while now". this racial shit came up because i said, "see, i'm not even saying shit even though i know it'd piss you off". that's the point. no one's getting into racial slurs. stop being so touchy. someone just says "black" and you're going batshit and assuming that he's got an issue with black people. i've probably been aorund more black people than even you, dude. calm down and try to see what the other guy's trying to say before you brun him at the cross or something. i also know this aint an issue to be joking about that's why it's pissing me off that you're actually assuming that i'm even thinking about being racist. in all this BS going on in this thread, THIS is probably the only thing that's annoying me.

we've been over this. everyone has bad days with sarcasm. i'm no exception.

~Sado

I-Drop
1.You asked why you didn't go apeshit. I explained why you didn't.
2. E.Ryu may just be more easy going than me. Also, E.Ryu never struck a deal w/you to try & prevent this type of shitty flame war from happening. That may also explain why he doesn't get frustrated as I did. I'm honestly trying to turn over a new "don't bash Terry unless it's in the right thread" leaf. It's actually more of a "don't bash Terry @all" leaf. But just like in the Godfather movie, every time I try to get out, they(you mostly) pull me back in. I'm tired of the flamewars & that's what things frequently degenerate into when certain names are brought up where they needn't be.
3.Next time just say something like "You're using insults, I could do the same, but I won't because I'm better than that". Bringing up racism mkes me think of.....racism. no expression &I never went Batshit when you used the N-word b4. I just said "Not cool" IIRC.

Sado22
all's cool with me mate. and you're right about the racism bit.

and did you just compare yourself to godfather? no expression
that shit makes me want to flame you like never before mad

Sado22
okay, here's somethig urgent:
can someone please PM PG and tell him not to kill himself. he hasn't replied and i'm getting a vision of him holding a terry bogard cap, crying his eyes out and planning to jump out his apartment laughing

Kirikaze Fuuma
can someone please PM PG and tell him not to kill himself. he hasn't replied and i'm getting a vision of him holding a terry bogard cap, crying his eyes out and planning to jump out his apartment laughing

Nah. probably he is busy. big grin

P-Geyser

WTF?!....why put me in this you Terry traitor. mad

I-Drop
It's over.

Sado22
*wipes tears*

Kirikaze Fuuma
Ah finally...

*take a deep breath and leave

goldjoker
DRAW!! CODY after streetwise have a good knees, because he was transformed into DEATH CODY and comes morepowerfull and when he was in hospital says oh My knees feel so good
AND Terry become more stronger so its a draw no winners no losers double KO

goldjoker
cody fighting experience is at same level than terry..
dont forget
cody fought gangs in the city.. so he cleanned a city, fighting
cody get jailed because fighting day and night.. in streets fights, pit brawling fights.. he likes start street fights..
cody throwing rocks..can stop another fighting projectiles..
i think terry vs cody is a double K.O
Cody loves fighting..that's why he takes the drug called Glow

goldjoker
**** it! haha i see cody in super street fighter 4 and he is much stronger

No End N Site
LOL, Cody for sure now, has anyone seen Cody's 2nd Ultra?! He home runs Terry wit a led pipe. Then he walks off screen after he says, "You suck, man."

goldjoker
I saw the first and second ultras they're amazing.. cody rules

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by No End N Site
LOL, Cody for sure now, has anyone seen Cody's 2nd Ultra?! He home runs Terry wit a led pipe. Then he walks off screen after he says, "You suck, man."

If only he can get rid of that prison garb he has on. Still, I'm glad they brought him back since I gotten much respect for him now.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
If only he can get rid of that prison garb he has on. Still, I'm glad they brought him back since I gotten much respect for him now.
Yeah, I'm gettin' tired of his "Hamburglar" get up too. Thankfully his 2nd selectable outfit looks more like his FF original.

P-Geyser
I just joking before but I say Terry. He has also been in streetfights at a young age learning. He defeated Geese, Krauser The Jins. Plus he gots the buster wolf plus Power Stream to ol Cody think twice.

goldjoker
Originally posted by No End N Site
Yeah, I'm gettin' tired of his "Hamburglar" get up too. Thankfully his 2nd selectable outfit looks more like his FF original.
where do you get that info about coody outfit?

No End N Site
http://www.capcom.co.jp/blog/sf4/img_upload/08SS5.jpg

'Arms are HUGE!!! Guess prison will do that to ya.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I just joking before but I say Terry. He has also been in streetfights at a young age learning. He defeated Geese, Krauser The Jins. Plus he gots the buster wolf plus Power Stream to ol Cody think twice.

QFT

Hell Lancer
terry still wins.
LOL i find it funny that just cuz Cody gets a new move he automatically starts pwning established fighters (wiht feats) like Terry Bogard.

fanboys... stick out tongue

goldjoker
Im with cody!

Hell Lancer
Cody doesn't have any feats that compare to Terry.
you know, you guys might as well just come clean and say "hey, we're with cody cuz he's from street fighter"

No End N Site
no *sigh* This is why I hardly post in this section. Ass-holes like this...

Originally posted by Hell Lancer
terry still wins.
LOL i find it funny that just cuz Cody gets a new move he automatically starts pwning established fighters (wiht feats) like Terry Bogard.

fanboys... stick out tongue
Your bein' an idiot, an ass, and a fanboi. Rather than just attackin' me cuz I think Cody wins you shoulda read the whole thread. In the very 1st few pages I gave damn good reasons on why Terry gets his ass handed to him. Also, if YOU weren't bein' such of a fanboi you would realize that Cody is "established" as well and has been around longer than Terry. BTW Terry has NO FEATS.

Quit bein' so sensitive and try to act reasonably when people don't agree witch'ya, pal. The fanboi insults were totaly not needed.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>