Archimonde Vs. Vincent, Barret, Dante, Virgil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obsidian Fury
Archimonde wishes to bring destruction to even more worlds. Will the four fighters be able to stop him, or are their world as doomed as all them previous victims of Archimonde?

Burning thought
all previous until Azeroth bested him, but yeh, Archimonde may win, but ime not so sure when we have Dante, i dont know who Vincent and Barret are but Dante is a tough nut to crack, using a combo of time powers, pandoras box, he has a chance imo

Obsidian Fury
Bested him? He laid waste to countless worlds. I do not consider that being bested. The only one that bested him was Azeroth.

Time would not be that weightful though. The Bronze Flight surely has better time control than Dante and they were not of much use against Archimonde in WotA. They would have to rely on the other sources of attack.

Burning thought
thats what i said smile

no, that depends on if you can prove the Bronze flight actually used time control on Archimonde, if they did not then Archimonde has no time resistences, simple.

MadMel
whats barret doing here?
sure hes badass, but what can he really do?

Terryc250
Wtf is Barrett doing here? And by Vincent, do you mean Chaos Vincent? Or just regular Vincent?

Obsidian Fury
Regular Vincent. Why I added Barret not even I know. I was thinking Cloud or Sephiroth at first, but after having read the discussions revolving the two here at KMC, I skipped it and just picked a random from FF7.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Burning thought
no, that depends on if you can prove the Bronze flight actually used time control on Archimonde, if they did not then Archimonde has no time resistences, simple.

If you have another explanation to why when the Burning Legion demons ran in reverse, Archimonde didnt, I am all ears.

Burning thought
I dont need one, if you can prove they tried to use their powers, freezing, slowing etc etc on Archimonde ime all ears.

Obsidian Fury
What? They reversed time for everyone on the battlefield. The only one in the Burning Legion that was not effected was Archimonde. The only one who did not walk in reverse.

Why would they reverse the fodder and not care about the most dangerous person on the battlefield?

"Lets reverse the time for the small demons whom are no threat at all. Why should we try use it against the one dangerous, whom have slayed several demi-gods already and even Malorne himself?"

Burning thought
if it doesnt actually say Archimonde was touched then dont assume, there could be many reasons such as fear from a reaction or starting something they couldnt stop if the guy was reversed or if they tried and failed, youve not shown that they even tried so you cant assume, and reversing aside, thats not what Dante does, Dante slows time, has anyone tried to slow archimonde?

Obsidian Fury
So they decided to selectively not apply the time attack to Archimonde, but to the rest of the surrounding battlefield due to ... fear? If the dragons would fall, Sargeras would walk the planet.

Malfurion dared to alone attack Archimonde, so why would not an entire flight of Bronze Dragons, whom have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to win fear to use an ability against him? He was the one single threat on the entire battlefield and they would just selectively ignore him? Because they fear starting something they couldnt stop? What would that be?

Anyways, how long does this time slow last?

Burning thought
Not long, probably about 30 seconds if that

Dark-Jaxx
If Vincent isn't Chaos there ain't much he can do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.