World War Hulk Vs. Hydro-Man and Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Battles take place at Cabo San Lucas.

Only precondition is that Hulk can not simply destroy the planet.

(Hydro-Man is the version that was upgraded by The Wizard).

1st Battle: Hulk Vs. Hydro-Man
2nd Battle: Hulk Vs. Sandman
3rd Battle: Hulk Vs. Both simultaneously.

Discuss.

Juk3n
No one beats Hydro man at the beach except Omega Iceman - and thats only by default.

Hulk CANT win so its spite imo.

llagrok
This might sound stupid, but I think that Hulk would be capable of drinking the ocean, eventually.

illadelph12
Nah, this isn't spite, it's simply a thinking man's battle. I didn't want a thread where people could drop one (or 4) word answers (though they likely will anyway).

And Grok, you think Hulk's bladder could contain the Pacific Ocean?

TricksterPriest
The two on one fight is actually much easier for Hulk. He can just direct the two at each other. When sand and water mix, they turn to mush. and once hulk smashes that, both hydroman and sandman are incapacitated enough for a forum win, I believe.

Aside from that, Hulk could crack the ground and use magma on those 2.

psycho gundam
heh, those two criminals would be super distracted by all the woman all over cabo, they might take themselves out of this fight, i would.

Starscream M
Originally posted by llagrok
This sounds stupid fixed.

MightyEInherjar
Couldn't Hulk thunderclap and send particles of them flying for miles? I realize that wouldn't kill either of them, but I would think it would be enough for a win.

illadelph12
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Couldn't Hulk thunderclap and send particles of them flying for miles? I realize that wouldn't kill either of them, but I would think it would be enough for a win.

The fights in Cabo. That wouldn't really do much at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.