Doomsday(hp) vs. Konvikt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
It seems most favor Konvikt vs. DOS Doomsday but what about the hunter prey version of the character. Who wins?

Erik-Lensherr
Doomsday.

Galan007
DD.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
DD. Is it domination or is close?

Galan007
Absolute domination.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Absolute domination. I need to read up more about this konvikt guy. I really dont know who would win this thread yet as I havent read about him just saw a few scans. Doomsday fought a weaker Superman but meh Ill weigh in after I read the konvikt story. I just wanted to hear some opinions now.

CaptainStoic
There isn't enough proof that Konvikt isn't just another gimick character, his powers may not be physical, they may be mental, or metaphysical.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
There isn't enough proof that Konvikt isn't just another gimick character, his powers may not be physical, they may be mental, or metaphysical. True and until the story is over and until we know more I guess we can only go on what we have been shown whic so far is an incomplete story.

h1a8
Knocking out a more powerful Superman in one punch out is one hell of a feat. This alone proves that this guy starts out stronger than DD.

Knowsbleed33
Konvikt hit Supes so hard Wonder Woman felt it.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Konvikt hit Supes so hard Wonder Woman felt it.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.