Adamantium Death Trap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
This cage is constructed from pure Adamantium. It is 50 feet long and 50 feet high. The celing is also adamantium and it also is 50 feet high. Within the confines of the cage, long adamantium spikes protrude from the walls. Each spike is 2 feet long...and each spike is 10 times sharper than Wolverine's claws.

Each hero and villain in this list will be placed inside the cage...and the spiked walls will close in on each competitor suddenly. Who can survive such trauma in the end? Once the lever is released, the walls will close together at lightspeed. The question is who has the durability to withstand it.

1. Wolverine
2. Savage Hulk
3. Martian Manhunter
4. Apocalypse
5. Juggernaut
6. Spiderman
7. Iron Man
8. Superman
9. Thor
10. Silver Surfer
11. Wonder Woman
12. Darkseid
13. Thanos
14. Sentry
15. Blob

ScarletSpeed
big adamantium spikes that are 10 times sharper than wolverines claws, that close at light speed,

I dunno if any of them could withstand thatno expression

if anyone it would be Thanos

Symmetric Chaos
Everyone dies as they are crushed into the center of a quantum singularity.

TheGame17
spiderman???

anyway,
i think darkseid and thanos may be able to take it.

Newjak
The Juggernaut survives. He has already taken Wolverine's claws with no effect.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Newjak
The Juggernaut survives. He has already taken Wolverine's claws with no effect.

10 times sharper and coming at him at the speed of light...

Dark-Jaxx
Only Juggernaut.

Newjak
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
10 times sharper and coming at him at the speed of light... Well he has taken Adamtium before. He has taken weapons that can be thrown at lightspeed, ala Thor's Hammer.

The guy is just made for this kinda thin. I don't see where if they were 100 times sharper and it goes a 100 times faster would it hurt him.

llagrok
Surfer has survived similar things I believe.

Juggernaut would live.

Apocalypse could possibly survives if he creates holes in his body fast enough.

MM possibly, if he can shape shift fast enough.

CaptainStoic
They would all die.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
Well he has taken Adamtium before. He has taken weapons that can be thrown at lightspeed, ala Thor's Hammer.

The guy is just made for this kinda thin. I don't see where if they were 100 times sharper and it goes a 100 times faster would it hurt him.

Well among other things the come from every side at the speed of light. The trap will actually form a massive blackhole around Juggy (ie he doesn't fall into it, he actually is the center of it) as they move. At the very least he'll never get out.

Newjak
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well among other things the come from every side at the speed of light. The trap will actually form a massive blackhole around Juggy (ie he doesn't fall into it, he actually is the center of it) as they move. At the very least he'll never get out. This isn't bout him getting out he simply has to survive it. stick out tongue

Placidity
Seriously, did you put Spiderman in there cause you don't like him or what?

Priest
Surfer would survive.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Priest
Surfer would survive.

How?

Priest
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
How?
Surfer can reform his body. He has been shredded into pieces, survived and reformed his body easily.

CaptainStoic
Surfer can reform his body. He has been shredded into pieces, survived and reformed his body easily.

Are you talking about when he was at that penal colony in deep space? if so he did not reform due to his own power. The Surfer is not immortal, in fact the only one that could survive this would be someone like Lobo or Mr. Immortal.

K-Dog
Well, I could be a smart alec and say how big are the spikes and how far apart are they, cause if they are like small needles then Wolverine could live with a few stuck in him maybe (although at light speed they should obliberate him to atoms or less via real physics). If they only hit his adamantium covered bones perhaps he could stop the walls since he is also indestructible? I'm probably stretching it here.

Priest
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Are you talking about when he was at that penal colony in deep space? if so he did not reform due to his own power. The Surfer is not immortal, in fact the only one that could survive this would be someone like Lobo or Mr. Immortal.
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5436/silversurfer198902420ty6.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4053/silversurfer198902422uk4.jpg
if he has access to the PC he can reform himself.

Dark-Jaxx
I would like to know how far apart they are as well. Cause if they are far apart...Well a few people here can stop the walls from closing.

Galan007
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
This cage is constructed from pure Adamantium. It is 50 feet long and 50 feet high. The celing is also adamantium and it also is 50 feet high. Within the confines of the cage, long adamantium spikes protrude from the walls. Each spike is 2 feet long...and each spike is 10 times sharper than Wolverine's claws.

Each hero and villain in this list will be placed inside the cage...and the spiked walls will close in on each competitor suddenly. Who can survive such trauma in the end? Once the lever is released, the walls will close together at lightspeed. The question is who has the durability to withstand it.

3. Martian Manhunter
5. Juggernaut
12. Darkseid
13. Thanos They do.

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer, Martian Manhunter became untouchable
Juggernaut take it like a man
Thanos's auto-shield saves his ass.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I would like to know how far apart they are as well. Cause if they are far apart...Well a few people here can stop the walls from closing.

The spikes are two feet long...and roughly two feet thick...and they cover the entire surface area of the two walls...each spike lying directly beside, above, and beneath each other with not even a finger gap between each.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
The spikes are two feet long...and roughly two feet thick...and they cover the entire surface area of the two walls...each spike lying directly beside, above, and beneath each other with not even a finger gap between each.

I don't envy anyone on that list except Juggernaut. sick

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
They do.

How does MM survive?

carnage52
ss superman ds apocalypse mm juggernaut doomsday and thanos survie th

occultdestroyer
I'm 100% sure that Juggernaut and Thanos will survive. Piece of cake considering the hell they've been through

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

Speed of light>>>>>>>>speed of thoughts with which they would activate their powers erm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Speed of light>>>>>>>>speed of thoughts with which they would activate their powers erm

Several people on that list have shown superluminal reaction times.

Batman-Prime
1. Wolverine
2. Savage Hulk
3. Martian Manhunter
4. Apocalypse
5. Juggernaut
6. Spiderman
7. Iron Man
8. Superman
9. Thor
10. Silver Surfer
11. Wonder Woman
12. Darkseid
13. Thanos
14. Sentry
15. Blob

Couldn't MM phase through the wall? He would think fast enough to aktivate his powers IMO because he is already kind of fast isn't it. To bad the Flash isn't in this contest he would vibrate quite easily through this mess, Superman might too depends on the writer laughing .

If there are spikes on each wall, the walls couldn't connect completly, there would be still sace between the spikes. I Think that the Hulk, Wolverine and MM might regenerate from that what is left of them between those spikes wink.

Juk3n
SPITE OP hates Spiderman he is no where NEAR top level durability.

llagrok
I fail to see how Thanos would survive.

Even thos Ovin mercenaries could cut him.

ScarletSpeed
isn't it just a test of durability?

are they even allowed to use their powers other than their basic superhuman durability?

DestinyGuy678
I dont see why suprman couldnt survive

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Speed of light>>>>>>>>speed of thoughts with which they would activate their powers erm Too bad many people here can think and react FTL. erm

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Several people on that list have shown superluminal reaction times.
yes
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/marvel_comics_presents_001-29.jpg
The speed of light is roughly one foot per nano second. If the spikes are more than one foot aways from the contestants, Surfer can very well brace the attack.

Anways, if surfer does get struck, he should be able to survive it.

SoulDevourer
Surfer can reform his body. He has been shredded into pieces, survived and reformed his body easily. IMO surfer wont even need to do that
his durability was given to him by galactus (power cosmic) I say power cosmic surpass even the strongest man-made stuff
so either the cage wont close completely, or the spikes will break on his skin

Hulk could survive IF he's (very very) pissed since his durability also increases with his anger

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut has no problem with this one.

AlmightyKfish
Juggernaut could, this test is perfect for his powerset.

Surfer could, I see a Marvel Zombies type situation where the adamantium just breaks upon hitting him (In MZ Wolverine tried to slice Surfer and its basically ended with Wolverine's arm getting torn off from the impact.)

If they can use powers, MM and Surfer could also just phase.

Thanos has a chance to survive, and definitely survives if he has his shields.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut has no problem with this one.

Agreed, but why the hell is Spiderman there??

SoulDevourer
which juggernaut - the 1st one who was basically omnipotent (he had cyttorak's power) and even greater than galactus, or the 2nd one after he was weakened ?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
which juggernaut - the 1st one who was basically omnipotent (he had cyttorak's power) and even greater than galactus, or the 2nd one after he was weakened ?

First Juggernaut wasn't omnipotent, the Imposternaut is no more. Current/Classic Juggernaut takes this with ease.

ultimatethor
Juggernaut,Thanos,surfer survive the initial impact. Hulk survives( with loads of holes in his body) but has to regenerate alot of stuff.

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
which juggernaut - the 1st one who was basically omnipotent (he had cyttorak's power) and even greater than galactus, or the 2nd one after he was weakened ? wtf?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
wtf?

Apparently Classic Cain was omnipotent. I guess we missed the memo.

Silent Guardian
Everyone survives this except, Ironman, Spider-man and Wonder Woman. Also the Blob is questionable he probably does not survive.

DestinyGuy678
superman, surfer, thanos, darkseid

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
superman, surfer, thanos, darkseid

How does Cain not survive this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.