Johnny Sasaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/MIDDLEEASTADVENTPALACE_2.jpg

Who in their right mind would continue naming their firstborn male children Johnny?

Let's face it, whether it's diarrhea, the flu or being a human punching bag for Big Boss, Solid Snake, and Meryl Silverburgh, Johnny Sasaki fits the bill nicely as the joke character for the Solid series.

Grandpa Sasaki ran into a battered and bloodied Naked Snake during Operation Snake Eater. His grandson (Akiba) would run into Solid Snake tthree times: on Shadow Moses, on the Tanker and as a member of FOXHOUND.

But during the events in Guns of the Patriots, Akiba (IMO) shrugs off the joke character status and saves Meryl twice. Turns out he had the hots for her...even when she beat the shit out of him and stole his uniform back on Shadow Moses.

Looks like the feeling is mutual as they both get hitched in the end.

ThoraxeRMG
Use this site for future MG information.
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Wiki

First_Tsurugi06
He looks like JC Chasez

leonheartmm
ok is it just ME or does johhny look like the new SNAKE?!?!?!!? i mean, sure hes there for commic releif with his stomach and stuff. but once he takes off his mask and speciall at the wedding, he looks a LOT like young snake/young big boss. maybe thats why meryl likes him, since she liked snake.....

Solid Durandal
NO! THAT IS NOT SOLID SNAKE!

leonheartmm
cmon, give him a chance. he looks like a MUCH younger solid snake. "or were u just impersonating pliskin as he yells to solidus?"

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by leonheartmm
cmon, give him a chance. he looks like a MUCH younger solid snake. "or were u just impersonating pliskin as he yells to solidus?"

Yeah.

He does actually look like a much much younger Solid Snake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.