Exiles vs. New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eel O'Brian
Blink
Nocturne
Mimic (Wolverine, Beast, Northstar, Cyclops and Colossus)
Morph
Sunfire
Sasquatch

vs.

Ironman
Wolverine
Captain America
Spider Woman
Spider-Man
Luke Cage

llagrok
Exiles would destroy them no expression

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by llagrok
Exiles would destroy them no expression Nah.

Ironman's more than a match for any of them. Morph's less useful than anybody on the other team, and the way Nocturne usually fights, she is too. Wolverine and Spider-Man can hang with nearly anybody on the other side, and the others aren't going down easy.

llagrok
Nah.

guy222
NA

Eel O'Brian
Nah. smurph

guy222
sweet sig

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by guy222
sweet sig Thanks. smile

guy222
smile

llagrok
Remove Iron Man and NA would have a hard enough time beating just Sasquatch.

Eel O'Brian
Remove Iron Man and NA would have a hard enough time beating just Sasquatch. Wolverine and any other one of them could take her.

Wolverine can stalemate her for a long time, if not outright beat her.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Wolverine and any other one of them could take her.

Wolverine can stalemate her for a long time, if not outright beat her.

Anyone could take her? Really? She was a beast, even the combined attacks of Doom, Iron Man and Thor didn't knock her out erm

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exilesv10522004puar-DCP16.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exilesv10522004puar-DCP17.jpg

FYI, Heather killed her realities Wolverine

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by -K-M-
Anyone could take her? Really? She was a beast, even the combined attacks of Doom, Iron Man and Thor didn't knock her out erm

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exilesv10522004puar-DCP16.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exilesv10522004puar-DCP17.jpg

FYI, Heather killed her realities Wolverine I think you misread.

Wolverine + any > Sasquatch.

Even if the other person's there to occupy her while she's fighting Wolverine... and FYI, I know she killed her reality's Wolverine. But I think Wolverine can take her if he has someone else there spreading her attention across two fronts.

~The Wickerman~
Ummm....if they're bloodlusted, Blink could pretty much take them all out erm

-K-M-
I think you misread.

Wolverine + any > Sasquatch.

Even if the other person's there to occupy her while she's fighting Wolverine... and FYI, I know she killed her reality's Wolverine. But I think Wolverine can take her if he has someone else there spreading her attention across two fronts.

ooooooh ok, so some dp action

I don't really with agree with + anyone, but some maybe

Grinning Goku
Blink
Nocturne
Morph
Sunfire
Sasquatch

vs.

Ironman
Wolverine
Captain America
Spider Woman
Spider-Man
Luke Cage

This battle is not so cut and dry. Iron Man is the strongest link here, but I still don't think he's enough to GUARANTEE The New Avengers a win. Blink is sick when she gets creative and nasty with her powers. Mimic is also no-one to sneeze at. No-one in this fight can even touch him because he's simply too fast. He's also one of the most durable combatants. Morph's biggest concerns should be Ironman and Spider Woman. No-one else on NA has what it takes to keep Morph down. Sasquatch as you can see from those scans is highly durable and is stronger than Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Spider Woman Captain America and Wolverine combined and has a potent healing factor to boot. As for Nocturne, can you say body possession ftw? Sunfire is this team's weakest link and she's no slouch either. She just needs to watch out for falling debris. shifty evil face

rougeredmage
mimic vs wolverine
Mimic has been shown to have been able to take out a wolverine without haveing northstars speed to backhim up. see dark phoenix arc

Sunfire vs Spiderwomen

this seems like the most enjoyable match up of the two.. i think this one is too close to call.. ( pheromones anyone?)

Morph vs spiderman and captain america

i am pretty sure that he could easily take on both of them. i dont think they can really do anything to really stop him or stall him. i dont think web fluid will have much stalling power against an omnimorph that can chance his size and density.

Blink and Nocturne vs ironman

if they can combine their powers they will be able to get past his armor. shread it and then possses tonystark. ( which i think he has shown a knack of been possesed)

Sasquatch vs luke cage

i think sasquatch will be able to deal with or atleast stall luke cage from doing anything

llagrok
Cage would be destroyed by Sasquatch....

-K-M-
Cage would be destroyed by Sasquatch....

MightyEInherjar
Exiles FTW.

Mimic has what it takes to take out Iron Man, IMO, he'll just need a little back up.

~The Wickerman~
That's if he gets a chance before Blink teleports rocks into all their lungs. erm

Eel O'Brian
Where did I say that they were bloodlusted?

Blink never kills heroes...

~The Wickerman~
You didn't say they're not bloodlusted, and forum rules say if the OP does not mention otherwise, they're bloodlusted, so I assumed they were, sorry, my bad stick out tongue

In that case, the NA have a much better chance than before.

llagrok
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
You didn't say they're not bloodlusted, and forum rules say if the OP does not mention otherwise, they're bloodlusted, so I assumed they were, sorry, my bad stick out tongue

In that case, the NA have a much better chance than before.

I thought it was vice versa? Not bloodlusted unless stated.

Either way I think that The Exiles should take this handily.

Eel O'Brian

In that case, the NA have a much better chance than before. Not exactly. Forums rules state they fight to "full capacity".

I agree though. smile

The Illuminati
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Exiles FTW.

Mimic has what it takes to take out Iron Man, IMO, he'll just need a little back up.

Mimic has a 0% chance of taking out Iron Man. Tony withstood The Collective but, is going down to Mimic? Not happening.

NA for the majority because, of Tony and Wolverine.

llagrok
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Mimic has a 0% chance of taking out Iron Man. Tony withstood The Collective but, is going down to Mimic? Not happening.

NA for the majority because, of Tony and Wolverine.

That's a ridiculously biased post.

If you have read the Exile then you would know what Mimic is capable of. He already moves at half the speed of light, when you add that together with Wolverine's claws and Colossus durability, he would tear through these guys.

MightyEInherjar

If you have read the Exile then you would know what Mimic is capable of. He already moves at half the speed of light, when you add that together with Wolverine's claws and Colossus durability, he would tear through these guys.

Exactly. Mimic has the speed, durability, strength, and weaponry to take down Iron Man. If his character was written outside of a team, I think they'd be able to show off a little more with his capabilities.

The Illuminati

You may have .5 a leg to stand on if this was IM of the 80's, with Extremis Tony's got a HF that rivals Logan's and can bring down the thunder (sorry THOR) of 300 other IM suits to wipe that team off the map.

And remember Mimic's only got .5 the strength or power of his mimicked powers available to him (i.e. .5 Colossu's strength/durability .5 Wolverine's HF...etc. and, that's nowhere near enough to deal with Tony. Sorry.

llagrok
You may have .5 a leg to stand on if this was IM of the 80's, with Extremis Tony's got a HF that rivals Logan's and can bring down the thunder (sorry THOR) of 300 other IM suits to wipe that team off the map.

And remember Mimic's only got .5 the strength or power of his mimicked powers available to him (i.e. .5 Colossu's strength/durability .5 Wolverine's HF...etc. and, that's nowhere near enough to deal with Tony. Sorry.

Lmao, the bias. It's unbelievable.

A class 60 punching IM at half the speed of light, would kill him.

The Illuminati
Lmao, the bias. It's unbelievable.

A class 60 punching IM at half the speed of light, would kill him.

no expression

Stop reading Exiles and start reading one of Iron Man's 3 solo books or NA or any other Avenger's title over the last 10 yrs.

Your also assuming that Mimic can get through IM's force field or his repulsors or the 25 other types of rays and or beams that he has on his person at anytime.

Although I truly like Mimic he's way out of his weight class against IM.

And FTR why isn't your opinion bias?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
This battle is not so cut and dry. Iron Man is the strongest link here, but I still don't think he's enough to GUARANTEE The New Avengers a win. Blink is sick when she gets creative and nasty with her powers. Mimic is also no-one to sneeze at. No-one in this fight can even touch him because he's simply too fast. He's also one of the most durable combatants. Morph's biggest concerns should be Ironman and Spider Woman. No-one else on NA has what it takes to keep Morph down. Sasquatch as you can see from those scans is highly durable and is stronger than Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Spider Woman Captain America and Wolverine combined and has a potent healing factor to boot. As for Nocturne, can you say body possession ftw? Sunfire is this team's weakest link and she's no slouch either. She just needs to watch out for falling debris. shifty evil face

~The Wickerman~
no expression

Stop reading Exiles and start reading one of Iron Man's 3 solo books or NA or any other Avenger's title over the last 10 yrs.

Your also assuming that Mimic can get through IM's force field or his repulsors or the 25 other types of rays and or beams that he has on his person at anytime.

Although I truly like Mimic he's way out of his weight class against IM.

And FTR why isn't your opinion bias?

Lemme just say first of all that I like IM so you might help me understand some things.

First off, to the Mimic fans:

1. Mimic's claws are bone, not adamantium. Not gonna do much against any of the people here (they're also half as strong as wolverine's bones so..)

2. Mimic's sole two actually serious uses of the speed iirc were in the fight with Namor when Namor didn't even see him move (yes, quite impressive), and in the fight with King Hyperion in the crystal palace, where half speed of light + colossus's armor = a Mimic that was busted up for several issues, trying to heal. The first one would mean a self-made bfr, and the second would mean assuming he even manages to get through IM's fields, he is out for the count.

Now...concerning Iron Man, I don't know how his weapons could target something that moves at 150.000 km/s.

Also, please remember since the OP mentioned it's not bloodlust, Blink won't be blinking rocks into their lungs or whatever, but IM also won't be using killer weaponry, most likely stuff to contain the Exiles.

The Pict
Blink
Nocturne
Morph
Sunfire
Sasquatch

vs.

Ironman
Wolverine
Captain America
Spider Woman
Spider-Man
Luke Cage

If IM is quick enough in taking Mimic out then NA get the majority IMO, otherwise he speed blitzes the Avengers though IM could probably avoid it.

llagrok
Lemme just say first of all that I like IM so you might help me understand some things.

First off, to the Mimic fans:

1. Mimic's claws are bone, not adamantium. Not gonna do much against any of the people here (they're also half as strong as wolverine's bones so..)

2. Mimic's sole two actually serious uses of the speed iirc were in the fight with Namor when Namor didn't even see him move (yes, quite impressive), and in the fight with King Hyperion in the crystal palace, where half speed of light + colossus's armor = a Mimic that was busted up for several issues, trying to heal. The first one would mean a self-made bfr, and the second would mean assuming he even manages to get through IM's fields, he is out for the count.

Now...concerning Iron Man, I don't know how his weapons could target something that moves at 150.000 km/s.

Also, please remember since the OP mentioned it's not bloodlust, Blink won't be blinking rocks into their lungs or whatever, but IM also won't be using killer weaponry, most likely stuff to contain the Exiles.

That's very true, I forgot about the incident where Hyperion broke his claws. It's made out of the same stuff that Colossus' skin, amiright?

Either way, I also believe that blink is capable of taking out Iron Man as well. She is capable of teleporting away pieces of his armor, which should be plenty help. Assuming that his extremis virus doen't let him recreate them from random scrap metal.

guy222
Mimic

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3751/civilwarhouseofm03zonemcq8.th.jpg

cloud102
Exiles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.