Ghost Rider/Blade vs Spawn/Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
This is classic Spawn.

Blade has Adamantium swords and bullets.

No prep.

Which team wins?

Juk3n
So this is GR vs Spawn right?

Whichever one is immortal wins.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Juk3n
So this is GR vs Spawn right?

Whichever one is immortal wins.
I wouldn't count Blade and Wolverine out.

Juk3n
Blade hasnt got the feats to put him anywhere NEAR winning an argument against one of the characters with the most pages dedicated to him in comic book history (Logan). - so for all intents and purposes, this being a forum versus - he is out.

Wolverine/Spawn vs GR then..

Wolverines organs / muscles get melted (yes he has a HF but waiting an hour for him to rebuild counts as him out)

so..this is Spawn vs GR right?

DestinyGuy678
spawn can take out te other three by himself, current spawn would probably be better

DestinyGuy678
Blade hasnt got the feats to put him anywhere NEAR winning an argument against one of the characters with the most pages dedicated to him in comic book history (Logan). - so for all intents and purposes, this being a forum versus - he is out.

Wolverines organs / muscles get melted (yes he has a HF but waiting an hour for him to rebuild counts as him out)

so..this is Spawn vs GR right? lbade could very well put up a fight against wolverine, its pretty much ignorant to say wolverine would be him easily,

the point is though he put in classic spawn who can beat team 1 by himself pretty much then kill wolverine for fun

redhotrash
Well whats "classic" Spawn? I'd assume he means the one that was taking to the brink by Overtkill. Besides isnt current Spawn still godly? Either way I think the Penance stare would affect him and take him out of the fight, and Ghost Rider should be able to take Wolverine for the majority.
I should add, even though hes the underdog here, I wonder if any of Blade's holy type weapons he uses against vampires would affect Spawn.

Juk3n
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
lbade could very well put up a fight against wolverine, its pretty much ignorant to say wolverine would be him easily,

the point is though he put in classic spawn who can beat team 1 by himself pretty much then kill wolverine for fun

Aye pal, sorry i phrased that quite badly, i for one believe Blade would Give as good as he gets with Logan, im just saying in a forum battle it would go the same way as Blade vs Cap - all comes down to feats and wolverine has more/better so far..

id never dis Blade dude..its Blade!!

DestinyGuy678
Aye pal, sorry i phrased that quite badly, i for one believe Blade would Give as good as he gets with Logan, im just saying in a forum battle it would go the same way as Blade vs Cap - all comes down to feats and wolverine has more/better so far..

id never dis Blade dude..its Blade!! ok sorry, but team two wins none the less

guy222
team one

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by redhotrash
Well whats "classic" Spawn? I'd assume he means the one that was taking to the brink by Overtkill. Besides isnt current Spawn still godly? Either way I think the Penance stare would affect him and take him out of the fight, and Ghost Rider should be able to take Wolverine for the majority.
I should add, even though hes the underdog here, I wonder if any of Blade's holy type weapons he uses against vampires would affect Spawn. no current spawn is at his weakest and a person like wolverine could give him a fight I believe, the first sapwn is still extremely powerful but now that I thin kabout ghost rider and him would probably destroy the other two i ntheir fight

carnage52

so..this is Spawn vs GR right? lovin the new sig my man.

Juk3n
Originally posted by carnage52
lovin the new sig my man.

thanx pal. i got some samples in the sig section, please check it out - i think you'd dig the Batman one i got up there

-sorry to go off topic

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by guy222
team one how?

CaptainStoic
Spawn at his best showing? He's up there with Galactus or even Abraxas, this is a stomp for team 2.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Spawn at his best showing? He's up there with Galactus or even Abraxas, this is a stomp for team 2. he said classic spawn

occultdestroyer
Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.