Sentry vs Superman (Fight to the death both bloodlusted)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
Who wins?

george '06
supes

Juk3n
Potential for heated tempers here..;-)

Superman bloodlusted scares me..and i know he isnt real.

Supes/majority

Soljer
Superman, and easily.

sexyking
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman, and easily.
Easily?

Soljer
Originally posted by sexyking
Easily?

Did I stutter?

Raoul
Easily?

easily.

also, i think we have one of these already...

fangirl101
Originally posted by Soljer Superman, and easily.

llagrok
Wouldn't the Sentry just make Superman even stronger, if he hit him with his energy?

Badabing
Sentry. He has higher and more consistant showings.

durelly

Grinning Goku
If it's against the Sentry we saw at the climax of WWH, then it's Clark for sure.

sexyking
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
If it's against the Sentry we saw at the climax of WWH, then it's Clark for sure.

It was cannon friend so its not like it was another guy dressed as Sentry, he was an overhyped blonde superman clone who many should have known was just hype when it was stated sentry stalemated Galactus.

sexyking
Did I stutter?
Well if you look closely you will notice I wasnt quoting you but was asking. The reason I asked again was due to the fact the last time I was around here roughly about a year ago everyone used to say Sentry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman because the Sentry has the power of 1 million exploding sun and stalemated Galactus.

Grinning Goku
It was cannon friend so its not like it was another guy dressed as Sentry, he was an overhyped blonde superman clone who many should have known was just hype when it was stated sentry stalemated Galactus.

I'm basing Supes' superiority on the fact that Sentry lost to WWH, get it?

Raoul
roughly about a year ago everyone used to say Sentry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman

who said that?

Ha-Son
roughly about a year ago everyone used to say Sentry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman
Lulz @ anyone who supported that argument.

bbrem123
lol thats cuz there was only spidermans galactus statement that people where goin on

which is obviously false

Prime#
Supes dominates Sentry, and anyone, since Sentry's body often extrudes solar energy as an aura or something? Wouldn't it just power up Supes more?

Juntai
Superman.

Unnatural-POWER
Superman, and easily.

Originally posted by Juntai
Superman.

Avlon
Superman for the easy win.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban4/4-1ani-makoto-drawing.gif

Priest
I don't think Superman can beat Sentry easily imo.

iceman24567
Superman easily.

Priest
I guess Superman can beat Genis Vell, The Void, and replicate any other feat by Sentry easily erm

vlaaad12345
Allout superman?yea.

Doctor-Alvis
Sentry is a Superman clone? The only similarities are they both have stupid costumes and some of Sentry's powers include some of Superman's, which are like mandatory super powers.

Lord Prime
Superman

~The Wickerman~
Superman, and easily.

llagrok
Making it bloodlusted might even make it easier for Superman.

Superman uses his powers really well when he's bloodlusted or mad, from what I've seen anyways. Sentry fights even worse.

Pyron_Knight
Call me when Clark can contain the energy of a COsmic Cube in his hands.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Call me when Clark can contain the energy of a COsmic Cube in his hands. Just how powerful is that energy? Has it ever been said how much strength it would take to hold that energy? Plus that isn't a battle feat so why would that even matter? It's not like Clark is throwing a thousand cosmic cubes at him.

vlaaad12345
Call me when Clark can contain the energy of a COsmic Cube in his hands.
Lemme know when sentry contains a cosmic cubes energy,all he did was stop it from getting away for a couple of moments...it never once tried to use force or harm him,not like it exploded or something.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman bends him over his knee and gives the whiny b!tch a Super Spanking.

OneDumbG0
Lots of unabashed Superman love comin out since Trinity #3 was published...

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
sentry is supposed to be superman + more power, superman can't win this easily.

CaptainStoic
"Greg Pak: With all due respect to the Distinguished Competition, I don't think even Superman would stand a chance. In the end, only the Hulk himself could provide the opening that Iron Man needed to end the madness".

OneDumbG0
^ Stick on-topic! This isn't Superman vs. Worldbreaker Hulk!!!! mad

Badabing
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
"Greg Pak: With all due respect to the Distinguished Competition, I don't think even Superman would stand a chance. In the end, only the Hulk himself could provide the opening that Iron Man needed to end the madness". Pak's opinion isn't at all biased. laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
"Greg Pak: With all due respect to the Distinguished Competition, I don't think even Superman would stand a chance. In the end, only the Hulk himself could provide the opening that Iron Man needed to end the madness".

Grek Pak is an idiot. no expression Regular Supes would be more than enough. Bloodlusted? He'd destroy the entire planet easily.

vlaaad12345
This just in superman is unstoppable or atleast according to joe casey.

piccolo84
All out?

Going with the legit planet buster Sentry for this one.

psycho gundam
if the void pops out, can supes take it?

Pyron_Knight
Supes hasn't even destroyed a planet in one shot.
Terrax has.
And who WTFpwned Terrax?
Simple math, people.

piccolo84
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if the void pops out, can supes take it?

Superman take the Void? lmao.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by piccolo84
All out?

Going with the legit planet buster Sentry for this one.
Your right the guy who pierces stars with his heat vision and tear planets apart with his physical strength isnt a planet buster.

CaptainStoic
Look until anyone can prove that Superman bloodlusted or not, could beat Doctor Doom at his own game, make the Collective get desperate enough to go for the bfr, or crush a world destroyer like Terrax with inpunity, discussions like these, and everyone's opinions are worthless.

I mean Konvikt may only be a brute, and look what kind of problems he's giving Superman, and his band of friends. Superman has been conceivably beaten by less.

We also don't know whether Sentry can absorb solar radiation, there are way too many holes in the character for a debate like this to go to either one for a solid majority.

There is another thread like this, they should be merged, and bumped at the moment that we see more Sentry feats. As of now Superman will beat Sentry because of lack of exposure on Marvels part.

Do not mistake my comments in any means as to say that Superman could stalmate Galactus, because that would be a huge lie, but if Sentry did stalemate him alone, Superman would have his hands full.

DestinyGuy678
Terrax has.
And who WTFpwned Terrax?
Simple math, people. uuuh, in supermans fight with superman fro mearth-2 didnt the shockwave from one of their punches destroy earth-2?

Raoul
Look until anyone can prove that Superman bloodlusted or not, could beat Doctor Doom at his own game, make the Collective get desperate enough to go for the bfr, or crush a world destroyer like Terrax with inpunity, discussions like these, and everyone's opinions are worthless.

rate those feats against superman's... erm

piccolo84
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Your right the guy who pierces stars with his heat vision and tear planets apart with his physical strength isnt a planet buster.

The hell? Gladiator's not in this topic.

Juk3n
Terrax has.
And who WTFpwned Terrax?
Simple math, people.

simple A B C logic, it is not liked around these parts...

just sayin'.

iceman24567
Terrax has.
And who WTFpwned Terrax?
Simple math, people. I can play that game too
The Sentry hasn't even erased anybody from existence.
Darkseid has.
And who always Wtfpwns Darkseid
Simple math, people see how i did that eek!

Juk3n
Originally posted by iceman24567
I can play that game too
The Sentry hasn't even erased anybody from existence.
Darkseid has.
And who always Wtfpwns Darkseid
Simple math, people see how i did that eek!

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

you sir indeed bring the funny

/thread

vlaaad12345
The hell? Gladiator's not in this topic.
Your right just someone whos far above him(ps its not sentry).

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
uuuh, in supermans fight with superman fro mearth-2 didnt the shockwave from one of their punches destroy earth-2? The shockwaves caused massive damage to Earth-2's empty Metropolis, they did not destroy Earth-2 to my recollection.

piccolo84
Your right just someone whos far above him(ps its not sentry).

The Hulk isn't in this topic either.

Neither is Drax.

The only legit planet buster I see in this thread is Sentry.

vlaaad12345
Right,troll more.

Unnatural-POWER
The Hulk isn't in this topic either.

Neither is Drax.

The only legit planet buster I see in this thread is Sentry.

Guess that means Sentry wins then huh?

piccolo84
Yeah, considering all out Superman does not destroy planets.

vlaaad12345
Right, your dumb,allout sentry destroyed...a couple city blocks.

piccolo84
All out Sentry also destroyed microverse planets, while microsized, punched the Hulk into Banner and no sold an attack from Terrax before snapping his axe in half with ease. Things Superman is not doing.

vlaaad12345
Allout sentry destroyed some city blocks,things superman does with a finger,this is a fun game.

Raoul
yeah, cos damaging reality itself with a punch doesn't compare to busting a planet... ermm

piccolo84
Allout sentry destroyed some city blocks,things superman does with a finger,this is a fun game.

While punching one of the, if not the strongest incarnations of Hulk ever into Banner.

Lets list the bricks who have fought weaker Hulks and never done this.

I'll give you a hint, Superman isn't one of them.

Pyron_Knight
He never damaged reality on his own.
That was because Alex Luthor's Multiverse Tower was screwing up with reality and that also explains why every punch from Kal-El to kal-L and vice versa orced the other to live a new world where they traded places and etc..

Raoul
He never damaged reality on his own.
That was because Alex Luthor's Multiverse Tower was screwing up with reality and that also explains why every punch from Kal-El to kal-L and vice versa orced the other to live a new world where they traded places and etc..

they were still the only ones to do it.

he's busted moons.

he's one shotted despero and imperiex probes, to name a few.

he's fought orion/doomsday/zod/darkseid to a standstill.

he's moved planets powered by engines.

he's fought angels.

i can list off feats too... erm

vlaaad12345
While punching one of the, if not the strongest incarnations of Hulk ever into Banner.

Lets list the bricks who have fought weaker Hulks and never done this.

I'll give you a hint, Superman isn't one of them.
Would be kinda hard for superman to jump into marvel and ko hulk,he has however ****ed up people stronger than hulk aka I can take on the whole justice league at once doomsday when he gets serious,allout sentry destroys city blocks.

piccolo84
Originally posted by Raoul

he's busted moons.

I hope to God you aren't talking about that one time he bored through a moon and calling that "busting?" That's some Hyperion/Wonder Man type ish.

piccolo84
Would be kinda hard for superman to jump into marvel and ko hulk,he has however ****ed up people stronger than hulk aka I can take on the whole justice league at once doomsday when he gets serious,allout sentry destroys city blocks.

Who has Superman beaten that's stronger then World War Hulk in a straight fight, no bs?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Raoul
they were still the only ones to do it.

he's busted moons.

he's one shotted despero and imperiex probes, to name a few.

he's fought orion/doomsday/zod/darkseid to a standstill.

he's moved planets powered by engines.

he's fought angels.

i can list off feats too... erm quuuuesstion doesnt his fight with suprman-2 trump a lot of those, where the ywere breaking through reality and the shockwaves fro mthere punches destroyed earth-2

DestinyGuy678
Who has Superman beaten that's stronger then World War Hulk in a straight fight, no bs? doomsday?

cmack
superman wins

piccolo84
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
doomsday?

DOS Doomsday and Doomsday Rex were in no way stronger then World War Hulk.

DestinyGuy678
DOS Doomsday and Doomsday Rex were in no way stronger then World War Hulk. he was more durable and faster though in my opinion

vlaaad12345
Doomsday has wrecked the entire jla including mm ww flash gl and orion,lemme know when wwh wrecked a team like that o yea never.

piccolo84
Faster, probably, though Doomsday Rex didn't really do anything speedworthy other then fail to punch a vibrating Superman, while WWH was probably as fast as Red Hulk who just blitzed the hell out of Iron Man and Shulk

More durable? L-o-L. Do we really need to go over the WWH feats of durability vs knocked out by a gas station?

DestinyGuy678
Faster, probably, though Doomsday Rex didn't really do anything speedworthy other then fail to punch a vibrating Superman, while WWH was probably as fast as Red Hulk who just blitzed the hell out of Iron Man and Shulk

More durable? L-o-L. Do we really need to go over the WWH feats of durability vs knocked out by a gas station? wasnt doomsday rex doomsday reborn again just smarter?

vlaaad12345
Wasnt aware we were using dos superman in this thread o wait we arent,he survives planet destroyers without messing up his costume and absorbs half galaxy destroying blasts with little effort now.

Unnatural-POWER

More durable? L-o-L. Do we really need to go over the WWH feats of durability vs knocked out by a gas station?

Based on this post alone, this thread should be closed.

Does this not show the direction this thread is heading?

DestinyGuy678
Wasnt aware we were using dos superman in this thread o wait we arent,he survives planet destroyers without messing up his costume and absorbs half galaxy destroying blasts with little effort now. he took the explosion of a suneater too while weakened i fI remember correctly

iceman24567

More durable? L-o-L. Do we really need to go over the WWH feats of durability vs knocked out by a gas station? Durability? More like healing factor. Most incarnations of Doomsday would destroy Wwh and the Sentry at the same time.

piccolo84
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Based on this post alone, this thread should be closed.

Does this not show the direction this thread is heading?

The direction that points to Sentry winning?

Someone made the claim of the Doomsday that Superman physically beat in a straight fight being more durable then WWH. I wish for this person to prove that DOS DD and Rex were more durable then WWH.

piccolo84
Durability? More like healing factor. Most incarnations of Doomsday would destroy Wwh and the Sentry at the same time.

Those same incarnations of Doomsday already destroyed Superman, though.

Healing factor? What does that have to do with anything.

OneDumbG0
Doomsday has wrecked the entire jla including mm ww flash gl and orion,lemme know when wwh wrecked a team like that o yea never. WWH wrecked the entire New X-Men team, the Astonishing X-Men team, Hulk-buster suited Iron Man, She-Hulk, Ares, Hercules, Human Torch, Thing, Zom-Strange, Sentry. That count?

Wait... how did this turn into a WWH vs Doomsday thread? confused

piccolo84
Superman fans saying DOS Doomsday and Doomsday Rex are stronger and more durable then WWH.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
WWH wrecked the entire New X-Men team, the Astonishing X-Men team, Hulk-buster suited Iron Man, She-Hulk, Ares, Hercules, Human Torch, Thing, Zom-Strange, Sentry. That count?

Wait... how did this turn into a WWH vs Doomsday thread? confused
He wrecked them all at the same time?o wait,he didnt doomsday on the other hand did and half the wwh fights were pis anyways,somehow turned into sentry losing to hulk but still being better than superman and superman never fighting a hulk level opponent.

piccolo84
Half of the WWH fights were "pis" but none of the Doomsday ones were?

iceman24567
Those same incarnations of Doomsday already destroyed Superman, though.

Healing factor? What does that have to do with anything. His healing factor made him what he was his durability was like Dos Doomsday level roll eyes (sarcastic) .
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/durability

bbrem123
to be honest sentry is more durable then the hulk is...it was stated by hulk that the satellites that took out hulk would not have takin out the sentry

and due to the sentry having seemingly limitless power, im not doubting that he can dish out alot more punishment then the hulk took

vlaaad12345
Not the level of im beating your ass but im going to let up pis that happened multiple times in wwh(sentry/strange).

CaptainStoic
Doomsday has wrecked the entire jla including mm ww flash gl and orion,lemme know when wwh wrecked a team like that o yea never.

Avengers East and West Coast boasted characters easily in this range, your statement is flawed.

piccolo84
Since when is one's healing factor not a part of their durability?

Gee golly gosh wilikers, I guess Wolverine is less durable then Cap. It's all healing factor.

vlaaad12345
Avengers East and Wrest Coast boasted characters easily in this range, your statement is flawed.
Not even close.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by bbrem123
to be honest sentry is more durable then the hulk is...it was stated by hulk that the satellites that took out hulk would not have takin out the sentry

and due to the sentry having seemingly limitless power, im not doubting that he can dish out alot more punishment then the hulk took

Not quite the same thing, there are characters that can remain unaffected by energy based attacks like Bishop (to an extant), but this is not to say that Bishop would be able to defeat Wolverine.

ultimatethor
Superman wins this but the reasons being used are ridiculous. People are saying superman has beaten doomsday, stalemated darkseid and bringing in more of his battle feats without taking into context what happned in those fights and the circumstances of his victory. Those fights will be entirely different from his fight with the sentry( which IMO he will still win). Just bcuz supes beat doomsday does not mean he will beat sentry and just because sentry lost/stalemated WWH does not mean he will lose to supes.

tkitna
Sentry mindrapes Supes and causes Clark to shove a piece of kyrptonite up his own ass. After Clark dies, the Sentry waves his hand over his head and brings him back to life just to see him die again.

CaptainStoic
Not even close.

And this is where you have not taken into account of how powerful the two teams were, both teams together would defeat the team that you brought up. This of course is not the point, and has little to do with this thread.

Originally posted by ultimatethor
Superman wins this but the reasons being used are ridiculous. People are saying superman has beaten doomsday, stalemated darkseid and bringing in more of his battle feats without taking into context what happned in those fights and the circumstances of his victory. Those fights will be entirely different from his fight with the sentry( which IMO he will still win). Just bcuz supes beat doomsday does not mean he will beat sentry and just because sentry lost/stalemated WWH does not mean he will lose to supes.

Very true.

bbrem123
Not quite the same thing, there are characters that can remain unaffected by energy based attacks like Bishop (to an extant), but this is not to say that Bishop would be able to defeat Wolverine.

well he took the sentry energy pretty well, unless the sentry was using as much power as he could have like i said in the sentry vs wwh thread

im pretty sure sentrys energy hits harder then the satellites do

Badabing

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by bbrem123
well he took the sentry energy pretty well, unless the sentry was using as much power as he could have like i said in the sentry vs wwh thread

im pretty sure sentrys energy hits harder then the satellites do

Not unless the satelites were programmed to affect King Hulk's particular physiology like Drax did to Thanos.

Remember this is Tony Stark that had at the very least one week to prepare for The Hulks onslaught. Plenty of time to devise a device to depower or bleed the gamma rays from Bruce.

Badabing
This thread has run its course. It's bad enough that we're on WWH and DD but it seems that some don't know or understand the difference between a healing factor and durability.

His healing factor made him what he was his durability was like Dos Doomsday level roll eyes (sarcastic) .
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/durability Thanks for the link. laughing out loud

WWH was pierced by adamantium shrapnel and claws. I don't see that happening to Sentry.Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry mindrapes Supes and causes Clark to shove a piece of kyrptonite up his own ass. After Clark dies, the Sentry waves his hand over his head and brings him back to life just to see him die again. This is an example of how not to post.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.