Ultimate Quicksilver vs Banner Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
If Pietro Maximoff of the Ultimates series faced off against Banner Hulk, who would win?

There are many factors to be considered. Would Hulk be able to hit Pietro? Would shaking the ground work? Would sonic claps work? Would throwing stuff work? Could anything hit him?

And then for Pietro. Even if he could hit him, would it hurt him? Could he generate enough speed to hurt him?

Metalmanx
Interesting match-up. Does Banner Hulk mean Professor Hulk?

OnslaughtKILLS
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Interesting match-up. Does Banner Hulk mean Professor Hulk?

Yeah

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
If Pietro Maximoff of the Ultimates series faced off against Banner Hulk, who would win?

There are many factors to be considered. Would Hulk be able to hit Pietro? Would shaking the ground work? Would sonic claps work? Would throwing stuff work? Could anything hit him?

And then for Pietro. Even if he could hit him, would it hurt him? Could he generate enough speed to hurt him? Hulk had always somehow managed to land a glancing blow on a speedster. But I never understood why speedsters like Flash or Ult. Quicksilver got taken out by sonic claps and shockwave stomps. I mean, if your perception is truly faster than at least the speed of sound, you'd see that coming and could outrace the sonic clap's effects and adjust to the shockwave stomp's debris.

Ult. Quicksilver tried punching Ult. Hulk. Didn't do anything to him. And we know he can barely pick up Ult. Cap and carry him, so I don't think the rumbling molecules speed feat would benefit him. I do think he could probably throw stuff at super speed while running at top speed and maybe have those projectiles penetrate Professor Hulk's skull and/or vital organs. Professor Hulk's been knocked out briefly by projectile fire...

Hannibal-Lector
didnt ultimate quicksilver recently go "Flash" on someone (running them so fast that they burned up) and that person was some sort of speedster too?

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
didnt ultimate quicksilver recently go "Flash" on someone (running them so fast that they burned up) and that person was some sort of speedster too?

Yeah, end of Ultimates 2.

But he won't be able to carry Hulk, much less run with enough force to even attempt that.

OneDumbG0
^ That's the "rumbling molecules speed feat" I was referring to. Here is the scan from the Ultimates Respect thread so you can see:
http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=30954095kx3.jpg

I just don't think it'd work on Professor Hulk, because he wouldn't be able to hold him up. He was carrying Ult. Cap in Ultimates v2 away from an Iranian nuclear missile facility and collapsed a few kilometers away because Ult. Cap weighs like 250+ lbs.

Metalmanx
I think Ultimate Pietro takes this after an interesting fight.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Hulk had always somehow managed to land a glancing blow on a speedster. But I never understood why speedsters like Flash or Ult. Quicksilver got taken out by sonic claps and shockwave stomps. I mean, if your perception is truly faster than at least the speed of sound, you'd see that coming and could outrace the sonic clap's effects and adjust to the shockwave stomp's debris.

I remember an instance when Quicksilver outraced Black Bolt's voice or something like that ..

Anyway, tehnically Banner Hulk shouldn't even be able to touch him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.