Beat My Sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Create a team to take down my sig:

1. Thanos
2. Thor (Current w/Thorforce)
3. Silver Surfer (Current/Upgraded)
4. GL Hal
5. Superman
6. Beta Ray Bill
7. Nova (Full Nova Force/Worldmind)
8. Drax (Current)
9. Ronan
10. Hulk (WWH)
11. Ironman (Current)
12. Juggernaut (Classic)
13. Batman (w/ 2 Hours to prep and allocate resources)

Rules:

1. No more than 13 characters
2. Only one Trans level character can be chosen (Everyone else High Herald level or below).
3. No other versions of any of my characters (i.e Batman 1 million, AS Superman, Maestro Hulk, or Old Dumb Drax)
-Other GL's are allowed, but you can only have a max of two on your team.
-Ultimate versions of my characters are allowed as well.
4. No Anime characters
5. Must have at least one street leveler.

Soljer
You include Thanos and Odinforce-empowered Thor and then limit the 'contestants' to high-herald only?

Yeah, that screams fair.

carnage52
aint no mutha****a taking that team down.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Soljer
You include Thanos and Odinforce-empowered Thor and then limit the 'contestants' to high-herald only?

Yeah, that screams fair.

Yes, because I have several Low-Mid Tier Herald and Meta Human level characters on my team. So anyone could choose 12 high herald level characters which isn't very fair either.

Regardless, I'll edit the OP to include a single Trans level character.

nimbus006
Adding a stipulation: No prep time over 2 hours for any character, and only one of your characters can have it.

Plus, no Uni/Multi/Omni-versal artifacts that can end reality, or any sort of non-standard equipment (anything that said character wouldn't use on a regular basis) for that matter.

Juk3n
Squirrel girl soloes.? big grin

george '06
Firelord
Stardust
Korvus(phoenix blade guy)
Red Skull(gets the prep)
Snowbird
Hercules
Zemo w/ moonstones
Emporer Vulcan
Onslaught
Fin Fang Foom
Doomsday
Genis-Vell
Infinity Man

that team ought to take it pretty solid

nimbus006
Originally posted by Juk3n
Squirrel girl soloes.? big grin

(Me) sniper (You) helpsmilie

lol...J/k

nimbus006
Originally posted by george '06
Firelord
Stardust
Korvus(phoenix blade guy)
Red Skull(gets the prep)
Snowbird
Hercules
Zemo w/ moonstones
Emporer Vulcan
Onslaught
Fin Fang Foom
Doomsday
Genis-Vell
Infinity Man

that team ought to take it pretty solid

no2

celestialdemon
What do you consider a trans level character?

nimbus006
^^Sub-Skyfather (Transcendent)

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Cyborg Superman, Darkseid, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Manhattan, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Talisman, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

george '06
Originally posted by celestialdemon
What do you consider a trans level character?
rankings
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html

Juntai
Originally posted by nimbus006
^^Sub-Skyfather (Transcendent)

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Cyborg Superman, Darkseid, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Manhattan, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Talisman, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus that list sucks, lol. That's like a huge range of characters. Some of them don't belong, and others are grossly more powerful than they're being credited. But that's a debate for another place.

Erik-Lensherr
The Doctor
Flash
Reed w/3 hours prep and allocate resources.
Alfred

george '06
no2

my team F***s your sig
like so
fish

fangirl101
Create a team to take down my sig:

1. Thanos
2. Thor (Current w/Thorforce)
3. Silver Surfer (Current/Upgraded)
4. GL Hal
5. Superman
6. Beta Ray Bill
7. Nova (Full Nova Force/Worldmind)
8. Drax (Current)
9. Ronan
10. Hulk (WWH)
11. Ironman (Current)
12. Juggernaut (Classic)
13. Batman (w/ 2 Hours to prep and allocate resources)

Rules:

1. No more than 13 characters
2. Only one Trans level character can be chosen (Everyone else High Herald level or below).
3. No other versions of any of my characters (i.e Batman 1 million, AS Superman, Maestro Hulk, or Old Dumb Drax)
-Other GL's are allowed, but you can only have a max of two on your team.
-Ultimate versions of my characters are allowed as well.
4. No Anime characters
5. Must have at least one street leveler.

Takion
Classic Magus
Troia
Alpha Lantern
Konvict
Kilowog
Full geared Wonder Woman (With Two hours prep)
Gamora
Firestorm Ronnie
Firestorm Jason
Classic Karate Kid
Earth X Absorbing Man
Element Lad

nimbus006
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
The Doctor
Flash
Reed w/3 hours prep and allocate resources.
Alfred

First off, max prep equals two hours.

Secondly, they lose.

nimbus006
Originally posted by fangirl101
Takion
Classic Magus
Troia
Alpha Lantern
Konvict
Kilowog
Full geared Wonder Woman (With Two hours prep)
Gamora
Firestorm Ronnie
Firestorm Jason
Classic Karate Kid
Earth X Absorbing Man
Element Lad

That's pretty good right there, but who's your street level character?

fangirl101
That's pretty good right there, but who's your street level character?

Gamora and Karate Kid. Neither have any super powers.

nimbus006
Karate Kid and Gamora are both Low Herald level.

Use the Comic Book Tier guide for reference.

Erik-Lensherr
First off, max prep equals two hours.

Secondly, they lose.

You didn't specify that in your first post. Still, I mistakenly read that you gave Batman 3 hours prep so I gave Reed 3 also. Then, if you give Batman 2, I'll give Reed 2 also. It really doesn't make a difference.

They lose ? No.

fangirl101
Karate Kid and Gamora are both Low Herald level.

Use the Comic Book Tier guide for reference.

That guide is shit. And not at all correct. How the hell can they be low herald and they have no powers? Thier skill? That makes them Uber street level characters. As if it matters. I could put robin in and my team still wins. They depower most of yours in one second flat, and turn most of the rest into fruit flies and then peel surfer out of his shell and over power Odin powered thor.

they Turn Hulk into a living Green Kryptonite Statue and take Superman out. Trap Iron Man in his suit. BFR juggs. Depower Hal. Kill Nova and drax. turn batman into a 3 year old kid. Thanos and thor God down to the onslaught of several high tier matter manipulaters.

nimbus006
You didn't specify that in your first post. Still, I mistakenly read that you gave Batman 3 hours prep so I gave Reed 3 also. Then, if you give Batman 2, I'll give Reed 2 also. It really doesn't make a difference.

They lose ? No.

Yea, I added that stipulation later in the thread because I figured someone would give Reed, Doom, Luthor etc... an unfair amount of prep time.

It's basically prep to gather enough resources to be competitve (in Batman's case)

Do you think the Doctor can take down Thanos and an Odin Powered Thor? Because I don't know that much about him, but I don't think he can.

After that Surfer handles Flash, Stark handles Reed, and which Alfred is this?

celestialdemon
Hmm. Gonna be tough since you have 2 trans level beings on your team. I don't know if any team can.

fangirl101
Hmm. Gonna be tough since you have 2 trans level beings on your team. I don't know if any team can.

Mine can.

Erik-Lensherr
Yea, I added that stipulation later in the thread because I figured someone would give Reed, Doom, Luthor etc... an unfair amount of prep time.

It's basically prep to gather enough resources to be competitve (in Batman's case)

Cool.

Do you think the Doctor can take down Thanos and an Odin Powered Thor? Because I don't know that much about him, but I don't think he can.

After that Surfer handles Flash, Stark handles Reed, and which Alfred is this?

The Flash lends speed to the Doctor and they just flat-out BFR or steal the speed from most of your team with less than a second from the match underway. This includes Superman, who is pretty much the one who demonstrated the fastest combat speed from your team. erm

The ones remaining (if there will be anyone remaining) will be attacked with thousands an imps for second, energy & matter manipulation attacks etc ..

While Alfred (Batman's butler) just stands there, drinking his tea.

celestialdemon
Mine can.

Your team doesn't follow the guidelines.

fangirl101
Your team doesn't follow the guidelines.

It does. I have one trans. Everyone else is Herald level. I have two street levelers. I said I would put robin in place of Gamara. It doesn't matter. his team is all turned into mice.

Starscream M
1. Dr. Doom
2. Deathstroke (Street leveler)
3. Flash
4. Zoom
5. H/P Doomsday
6. GL Kyle
7. Wonder Woman
8. Superman Prime
9. Cyborg Superman
10. Sentry
11. Black Adam
12. Martian Manhunter
13. Classic Apocalypse

nimbus006
That guide is shit. And not at all correct. How the hell can they be low herald and they have no powers? Thier skill? That makes them Uber street level characters. As if it matters. I could put robin in and my team still wins. They depower most of yours in one second flat, and turn most of the rest into fruit flies and then peel surfer out of his shell and over power Odin powered thor.

they Turn Hulk into a living Green Kryptonite Statue and take Superman out. Trap Iron Man in his suit. BFR juggs. Depower Hal. Kill Nova and drax. turn batman into a 3 year old kid. Thanos and thor God down to the onslaught of several high tier matter manipulaters.

Gamora does have powers, she was recently upgraded during the events of Annihilation.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Starscream M
1. Dr. Doom
2. Deathstroke (Street leveler)
3. Flash
4. Zoom
5. H/P Doomsday
6. GL Kyle
7. Wonder Woman
8. Superman Prime
9. Cyborg Superman
10. Sentry
11. Black Adam
12. Martian Manhunter
13. Classic Apocalypse

Only one trans level being is allowed.

fangirl101
Gamora does have powers, she was recently upgraded during the events of Annihilation.

I subbed her out and Put in robin. He's fodder. While your team is turned into jelly beans.

nimbus006
I subbed her out and Put in robin. He's fodder. While your team is turned into jelly beans.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Erik-Lensherr
Only one trans level being is allowed.

And also, Deathstroke isn't a street leveler, that is if you go by the KMC Tier list.

nimbus006
And also, Deathstroke isn't a street leveler, that is if you go by the KMC Tier list.

Good observation.

nimbus006
Takion >/= Thanos
Classic Magus < Odin Powered Thor
Troia < Beta Ray Bill
Alpha Lantern < Surfer
Konvict < Juggernaut (not sure)
Kilowog < Hal
Full geared Wonder Woman < Superman
Firestorm Ronnie = Ronan
Firestorm Jason > Nova
Classic Karate Kid > Drax
Earth X Absorbing Man > WWH (not certain)
Element Lad > Iron Man
Robin < Batman

This is how I see it if you match them up.

The only question is if Thanos can match Takion, and if he can my team should win this.

fangirl101
Takion >/= Thanos
Classic Magus < Odin Powered Thor
Troia < Beta Ray Bill
Alpha Lantern < Surfer
Konvict < Juggernaut (not sure)
Kilowog < Hal
Full geared Wonder Woman < Superman
Firestorm Ronnie = Ronan
Firestorm Jason > Nova
Classic Karate Kid > Drax
Earth X Absorbing Man > WWH (not certain)
Element Lad > Iron Man
Robin < Batman

This is how I see it if you match them up.

The only question is if Thanos can match Takion, and if he can my team should win this.
Trioa had the powers of 12 titans. you sure you got the right girl?
Alpha lanters are more powerful than any single green lantern.
Full Geared wonder woman is 20 times stronger than normal wonder woman.
Firestorm=to Ronan? You sure about that?

MightyEInherjar
I think Full Geared WW would count as higher than High Herald.

nimbus006

I'm thinking of Donna Troy.

and Supes still takes her, all day stick out tongue. Seriously tho, then she might not be legal for this thread.

Firestorm Ronnie? Yea, I think Ronan could hang with him. Jason? Probably not.

Not sure about the Alpha Lanterns... Aren't they relatively new?

fangirl101
Originally posted by nimbus006 I'm thinking of Donna Troy.and Supes still takes her, all day stick out tongue. Seriously tho, then she might not be legal for this thread. Firestorm Ronnie? Yea, I think Ronan could hang with him. Jason? Probably not. Not sure about the Alpha Lanterns... Aren't they relatively new? Troia is donna troy. But at that level, she was probaly mid or high level herald. Alpha lanters are the bosses of the green lanterns. I only put one in becuz it would instantly be able to depower hal jordan.

fangirl101
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I think Full Geared WW would count as higher than High Herald.

She possibly could be. But I bet if we made a thread where she fought say, Silver surfer, people wouldn't give her an auto win.

Symmetric Chaos
That guide is shit. And not at all correct. How the hell can they be low herald and they have no powers? Thier skill? That makes them Uber street level characters.

Karate Kid fought evenly with Superman. Twice no expression
Gamora has taken on people in the range of low and mid herald using nothing but hand to hand or a sword many times.

Their so far above street level it's not even funny.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Karate Kid fought evenly with Superman. Twice no expression
Gamora has taken on people in the range of low and mid herald using nothing but hand to hand or a sword many times.

Their so far above street level it's not even funny.

So? captain america has some wild feats to his credit. So does batman. Should they also be herald level?

nimbus006
So? captain america has some wild feats to his credit. So does batman. Should they also be herald level?

Not without prep/tech/K-nite.

What has Captain America done on par with fighting Supes to a standstill? And Cap is the epitomy of Street level.

fangirl101
Not without prep/tech/K-nite.

What has Captain America done on par with fighting Supes to a standstill? And Cap is the epitomy of Street level.

Cap has beaten people above his level with no prep. And batman has taken it to darksied. Kicked the spectre. blah blah. KK nor Gamora have powers. but as I said, it doesn't matter. My team doesn't need them. they could have robin and still win.

Symmetric Chaos

KK and Gamora do it consistently and without any sort of aid from gadgets. Those aren't exactly outliers either.

Symmetric Chaos
Cap has beaten people above his level with no prep.

Not at anything on the level of a herald and certainly not consistently.

And batman has taken it to darksied.

Took him by surprise, doesn't do it consistently not much of a lasting effect.

Kicked the spectre

To no effect and only because Spectre let him.

fangirl101
Not at anything on the level of a herald and certainly not consistently.

Took him by surprise, doesn't do it consistently not much of a lasting effect.

To no effect and only because Spectre let him. And the point? My team with out gamora or KK turns his sig into cheese puffs.

Symmetric Chaos
And the point?

That you're ignorant.

nimbus006
Cap has beaten people above his level with no prep. And batman has taken it to darksied. Kicked the spectre. blah blah. KK nor Gamora have powers. but as I said, it doesn't matter. My team doesn't need them. they could have robin and still win.

One or two tiers above his level, no one on par with Superman.

Batman took it too Darkseid with a Motherbox. erm

You never did replace Karate Kid. stick out tongue

fangirl101
Originally posted by nimbus006 One or two tiers above his level, no one on par with Superman.Batman took it too Darkseid with a Motherbox._ erm You never did replace Karate Kid._ stick out tongue Didnt' need to. you said maximum 13. I don't need 13. I just need my team to turns yours into rats.

fangirl101
That you're ignorant.

If you think so.

nimbus006
Didnt' need to. you said maximum 13. I don't need 13. I just need my team to turns yours into rats.

Touche.

That's mighty confident of you.

Why do your quotes come out so strange?

Eel O'Brian
Gamora and Karate Kid. Neither have any super powers. Gamora is super powered... no expression

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=army4cl4.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=annihilationronan3007vz4.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.