Super Skrull Vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2121/212176735b0545e0159146fb6bf0aaa44f4f1e3.jpg
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2121/21217800f5a60b583e5e6c59f00982af6218649.jpg

Who wins?

Erik-Lensherr
Super Skrull.

llagrok
It would probably be a good fight, but Super Skrull is too versatile and such. Mr.Fantastic Powers means that Hercules' punches won't do much to him and he has long range options in Invisible Woman and Torch's powers.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by llagrok
It would probably be a good fight, but Super Skrull is too versatile and such. Mr.Fantastic Powers means that Hercules' punches won't do much to him and he has long range options in Invisible Woman and Torch's powers.

Bouboumaster
Super Skrull 7/10, unless Hercules can come close, and kick his ass.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

How? Hercules' punches won't do any damage, and he's not that much stronger than Kl'rt.

carnage52
super skrull ftw

Scoobless
How? Hercules' punches won't do any damage, and he's not that much stronger than Kl'rt.

And he wouldn't even be able to see him.

erm

leonidas
yeah, invisibility would make it really tough . . . sad

i'm really looking forward to seeing herc kick a$$ as part of the god squad in incredible herc. i'm actually very much enjoying that title right now.

Bouboumaster
Incredibles Hercules Roxx.

guy222
herc's a stud

skrull ftw

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Scoobless
And he wouldn't even be able to see him.
erm
Incredibles Hercules Roxx.

No Bias Claims
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
No Bias Claims
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it.

I know dude, I know!

If you cheked above, you would see that I said that SS would win 7/10 unless it comes hand-to-hand, where Hercules would probably eats him, like he would beat The Thing. Plus, Hercules is a tough SOB.

But, even if SS have better chances to win, it doesn't matter to the fact that Hercules roxx hard cool

llagrok
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
No Bias Claims

I already noted how Super Skrull has Mr.Fantastic powers.

Erik-Lensherr
I already noted how Super Skrull has Mr.Fantastic powers.

I wasn't reffering to you.

tkitna
Hasent Mr. Fantastic been KO'd by physical means before though?

Super Skrull FTW

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by tkitna
Hasent Mr. Fantastic been KO'd by physical means before though?

Super Skrull FTW

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/FantasticFour03-09.jpg

whistle

IronFistPOWER
SS

Superman XX5
bump

Mindset
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/FantasticFour03-09.jpg

whistle LMAO

Kasper Gutman
Owned by a brick toss wow. I thought someone was going to link WWH punching out Mr. F. Thanks for the scan, gave me a good chuckle. Does this mean some punk in an alleyway can k-o the Superskrull if he has a brick?

tkitna
Bricks seem to do the job in Marvel. Just ask Silver Surfer.

Bentley
Herc is a hell lot stronger than K'lrt, but he is owned in versatility. Too many options, SS wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.