Snowbird Gauntlet?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
sure, why not. she's always been a bit of an enigma to me, so . . .

1. spiderman
2. carnage
3. aquaman
4. ironman
5. superskrull
6. apocalypse
7. terrax
8. thor

so, how far does she get?

george '06
4 or 5 tops

-K-M-
If she is in her immortal body she could merely transform into Tanaraq and clear it shifty

leonidas
doh

the one in the herc series right now . . . the standard 'beat-wendigo-in-wolverine-form' snowbird.

-K-M-
5 tops, but that depends on what version of SS.

I wonder how a Wendigo vs. Apoc battle would play out though

phillipan
Im not an Ironman fan but how is she gonna beat him?
Wolverine just wont cut it...

And LOL at the question mark in the title

-K-M-
Originally posted by phillipan
Im not an Ironman fan but how is she gonna beat him?
Wolverine just wont cut it...

And LOL at the question mark in the title

She wrecked Micheal Pointer ie. Guardian not to long ago and he is a beast.

She can transform into Sasquatch, Wendigo and various other powerful beats not just polar bears and what not.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
5 tops, but that depends on what version of SS.

I wonder how a Wendigo vs. Apoc battle would play out though Apoc would fuqing wreck wendigo, pretty much any version except maybe mauvais, even that one I got my money on poccy

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
Apoc would fuqing wreck wendigo, pretty much any version except maybe mauvais, even that one I got my money on poccy

Dr.Strange said he was unsure if he could beat Mauvais, and that was pre his upgrade. So yeah no erm

Starscream M
Dr.Strange said he was unsure if he could beat Mauvais, and that was pre his upgrade. So yeah no erm dr. strange is a highly inconsistent character, one day he is stalemating eternity...the next day, he is getting punked by Hulk

-K-M-
dr. strange is a highly inconsistent character, one day he is stalemating eternity...the next day, he is getting punked by Hulk

That's nice, but Mauvais used to fight the Sorcessor Supreme in 1750, which was believed to be the Ancient One. ie. Dr.Strange's mentor and fought Elder Gods. So yes Mauvais is a beast

Also when did he stalemate Eternity? I generally don't recall

Starscream M
That's nice, but Mauvais used to fight the Sorcessor Supreme in 1750, which was believed to be the Ancient One. ie. Dr.Strange's mentor and fought Elder Gods. So yes Mauvais is a beast

Also when did he stalemate Eternity? I generally don't recall mauvais was getting his bony ass kicked by Logan cool

-K-M-
mauvais was getting his bony ass kicked by Logan cool

Ummm...when was this again?

Also when did Strange stalemate Eternity? I'm actually curious.

Starscream M
Ummm...when was this again?

when he was fighting logan and wendigo

Starscream M

Also when did Strange stalemate Eternity? I'm actually curious. I'm not sure, I remember someone posting something to that effect though

-K-M-

He wasn't kicking his ass there erm, and Mauvais power was divided as he was creating a barrier blocking the Gods of the Arctic from entering our realm. Which was said several times in the comic it weakened him maintaining it. Read the comic next time erm

psycho gundam
He wasn't kicking his ass there erm, and Mauvais power was divided as he was creating a barrier blocking the Gods of the Arctic from entering our realm. Which was said several times in the comic it weakened him maintaining it. Read the comic next time erm pwned!

phillipan
She wrecked Micheal Pointer ie. Guardian not to long ago and he is a beast.

She can transform into Sasquatch, Wendigo and various other powerful beats not just polar bears and what not.

Im aware of that but how is that going to take out Ironman, ssquatch and wendigo stand little chance against his versatility

Id think Ironman would win 3/4 of the time wink

psycho gundam
Originally posted by phillipan
Im aware of that but how is that going to take out Ironman, ssquatch and wendigo stand little chance against his versatility

Id think Ironman would win 3/4 of the time wink are you sure, her wendigo and sasquatch forms are rabid and powerful. she is arguably better than the original she copies.

Battlehammer
there you got talking out your ass again.

Marvuis was using the majority of his powers concentrated on maintaining a barrier to stop the gods from entering earth realm..........................

He also ripped out wenigo heart............how was he getting his ass kicked?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.