Eternity vs. Kismet (DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Not much is known about Kismet. Only that she is the protector of the DC Universe and her abilities consist of: omnipotence & omnipresence. Some believe she is equal to Eternity, which if true, should make this an interesting fight. Who rules the universe?

george '06
if shes his equal, then stalemate
but from what i ve seen eternity is more powerful so he takes it

guy222
=

carnage52
when you see it you will shit bricks

occultdestroyer
Stalemate

Nestical
if she is on par with eternity,then its a stalemate,but thats a big "IF".so for now i gotta give it to eternity.

Knowsbleed33
They're both suppose to be equal but since Kismet is a DC character that = an automatic win.

Bentley
By feats? Eternity in an utter stomp.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
By feats? Eternity in an utter stomp.
what feats does eternity have?

Bentley
Creating the Celestials, for starters.

kgkg
Originally posted by fangirl101
what feats does eternity have? well few things

Eternity has been seen second only to Living Tribunal on many occasions.

IG saga eternity was as > all other comics
The End (HOTU) - Eternity/LT/Infinity were able to resist it the longest.
Etc

This is considering that many other abstracts have shown multiversal level of power. ie Order and Choas , Celestial contained the Goblin Force etc

fangirl101
Originally posted by kgkg
well few things

Eternity has been seen second only to Living Tribunal on many occasions.

IG saga eternity was as > all other comics
The End (HOTU) - Eternity/LT/Infinity were able to resist it the longest.
Etc

This is considering that many other abstracts have shown multiversal level of power. ie Order and Choas , Celestial contained the Goblin Force etc
Being shown to be second to is a feat now? Kismet in DC was able to empower Superman to resist the absolute destruction of entropy.

Bentley
Being shown to be second to is a feat now? Kismet in DC was able to empower Superman to resist the absolute destruction of entropy.

You mean, empowering a sundipped Superman to beat Imperiex?

Funny thing, the Celestials, created by Eternity are considered around Imperiex level.

Philosophía
You mean, empowering a sundipped Superman to beat Imperiex?

No.

Funny thing, the Celestials, created by Eternity are considered around Imperiex level.

Lulz.

Considered by who, you ? You're saying it like it's something universally accepted.

kgkg
Being shown to be second to is a feat now? It is when they were able to resist getting absorbed by HOTU for the longest

Bentley

fangirl101
Well, I was asking embarrasment

If its another feat I would like to be informed about it smile

Actually they're superior, I was being generous uhuh If Imperiex wipes and recreates universes away and It took the power of higher plane beings such as Kismet and others how can they be superior?

Bentley
If Imperiex wipes and recreates universes away and It took the power of higher plane beings such as Kismet and others how can they be superior?

Higher plane being would get punked by the Celestials uhuh

Now, in all seriousness, once you pass the level of cube beings, creation and destruction of realities is not really that much of a big deal and its really hard to come by with a set in stone superiority. So most of the time you start to define the powerlevel of one character according to how he was defeated, but many of those loses can be PISy, just to get the plot going, its an inexact science.

Imperiex is around the lines of Celestials in the way that there is an impossibility to define, to rate and to really set their powerlevel, but we have them above simply destroying/changing reality with a thought. Kismet, as far as I know, has not enough feats to be put in that level.

That's my reasoning on the subject.

Philosophía
Well, I was asking embarrasment

If its another feat I would like to be informed about it smile

Kismet helped Superman breach Imperiex's armor. The sundip only happened after this, when Brainiac captured Imperiex's energies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.