Sabretooth/w a twist vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Sabretooth with adamantium bones. Sabretooth has gone threw some upgrades again to increase well into the class 100 range somewhere between Colossus & Hercules' level of strength his other physical abilities are also upgraded as well his reflexes, agility & stamina has been tripled. He is been hired to kill Hulk can he pull it off. Indestructible bones powerful healing factor great agility,stamina,durability,reflexes and upperlevel super-human strength.

jinzin
Originally posted by golem370
He is been hired to kill Hulk can he pull it off. NO.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by jinzin
NO.

with a Hell in front....

golem370
I bet it would be a good fight though

Endrict Nuul
I bet it would be a good fight though

Good, I will enjoy taking your monies....... stick out tongue

jinzin
I bet it would be a good fight though I'm sure it would, but WWH's HF and PIS aura are too much to overcome. Sabretooth's basically a jacked up more intelligent version of Wendigo. and that's just not enough.

Erik-Lensherr
No.

There's really nothing he can do to put Hulk down and coupled with the fact that he has inferior physicall strength, once Hulk gets ahold of him, he will simply outpower and beat him into unsconscious.

golem370
It would be hard to knock out with both Adamantium bones/Healing Factor/Durability. Remember in this fight he has increased agility reflexes durability & stamina by 3. Remember Sabretooth killed a Wendigo in this regular level image how much damage he could do with adamantium and class 100 strength

guy222
WWH wins

horrorwolf
Good fight, but WWH takes him eventually.

superbatman86
Kill him no.Beat him badly for hours until he gets bored and leaves yes.Your taking a guy faster than spiderman and almost as skilled as Logan and amping his speed even further and giving him Colossus level strength?Hulk doesn't land a shot unless Sabes dicks around.

carver9
Originally posted by superbatman86
Kill him no.Beat him badly for hours until he gets bored and leaves yes.Your taking a guy faster than spiderman and almost as skilled as Logan and amping his speed even further and giving him Colossus level strength?Hulk doesn't land a shot unless Sabes dicks around.

You fail to realize hulk healing ability. Theres nothing short of destroying the planet that hes on that would knock him out. Regular sabertooth alone fight good but theres no amount of physical upgrade that you could give him that would down the hulk.

golem370
Hulk is not slow and he has the jumping ability or thunderclap to those ears of Sabretooth's

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
No.

There's really nothing he can do to put Hulk down and coupled with the fact that he has inferior physicall strength, once Hulk gets ahold of him, he will simply outpower and beat him into unsconscious.

Badabing
Normally this would be a good match. But WWH was just in a league of his own. His showings were just too insane.

guy222
thumb up

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
Normally this would be a good match. But WWH was just in a league of his own. His showings were just too insane.

Agreed.

The Pict
Sabretooth doesn't really stand a chance

janus77
Hulk smash.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk smash.

psycho gundam
i have a sort of off topic question.

if something (not sure what can at the moment) were to cut king hulk into two perfectly even halves and seperate them quikly, wouldn't his healing factor have to produce two individual hulks?

ultimatethor
Originally posted by psycho gundam

if something (not sure what can at the moment) were to cut king hulk into two perfectly even halves and seperate them quikly, wouldn't his healing factor have to produce two individual hulks?

If it happened in a comic then i doubt that his hf would produce two hulks. things like healing factors work in accordance to the plot and dont really have specific rules they follow

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Yes, and they would mate and produce the strongest Hulk to ever live.

janus77
I think there would be 2 Hulks. Hulk's blood has innate life generating properties - see what it did on Sakaar.

superbatman86
Originally posted by carver9
You fail to realize hulk healing ability. Theres nothing short of destroying the planet that hes on that would knock him out. Regular sabertooth alone fight good but theres no amount of physical upgrade that you could give him that would down the hulk. A healing factor ain't gonna stop him from having his face clawed off.Sabes being the vastly more skilled and faster of the two holds the advantage even if he's not as strong.Hell with Thing level strength and his own healing factor I see very little that Hulk could do to keep Vic down.

Creshosk
A healing factor ain't gonna stop him from having his face clawed off.Sabes being the vastly more skilled and faster of the two holds the advantage even if he's not as strong.Hell with Thing level strength and his own healing factor I see very little that Hulk could do to keep Vic down. *looks at WWH vs thing, then looks at WWH vs Wolverine. Frowns*

Badabing
A healing factor ain't gonna stop him from having his face clawed off.Sabes being the vastly more skilled and faster of the two holds the advantage even if he's not as strong.Hell with Thing level strength and his own healing factor I see very little that Hulk could do to keep Vic down. Read WWH then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.