thanos vs the inbetweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
thanos gets 1 day prep and his standard tech

who wins?

guy222
not thanos

Nihilist
thanos ftw.
useing his tech he could teleport himself and the IB to the nexus of reality where the IB's powers dont work.then thanos could stomp him.

celestialdemon
Thanos gets stomped.

Bouboumaster
Thanos 1/10 if he can manage something good, like teleporting I-B in the face of Galactus.

Faceman
Originally posted by skyfather
thanos gets 1 day prep and his standard tech

who wins?

With gems yes , without no.

Harbinger
In Betweener.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Faceman
With gems yes , without no.

IB is immune to the Gems powers, IB wins every time outside of the Nexus.

batdude123
In-Betweener... easily.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by the Darkone
IB is immune to the Gems powers

Since when? Where is that stated?

golem370
Thanos use his time to get help from the Infinity Watch Fallen One then goes to find Mangog again and along with Moondragon give him a brain whammy then it's the following fighters Thanos,Adam Warlock,Gamora,Drax,Fallen One & Mangog He also bribes Terrax & Morg for their help against the In-Betweener

the Darkone
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Since when? Where is that stated?

In his bio, let me clarify IB is immune too individual gems that I know is true.

Knowsbleed33
IB takes this with little effort.

Creshosk
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos use his time to get help from the Infinity Watch Fallen One then goes to find Mangog again and along with Moondragon give him a brain whammy then it's the following fighters Thanos,Adam Warlock,Gamora,Drax,Fallen One & Mangog He also bribes Terrax & Morg for their help against the In-Betweener Prep doesn't negate the no outside help rule. actual fight only him vs IB which he looses with this strat.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by the Darkone
In his bio, let me clarify IB is immune too individual gems that I know is true.

Sweet. I've never heard of anyone being immune to a gem before unless they possessed a gem themselves. You have a scan of that bio? I'm not doubting you. I just want to see it.

ultimatethor
Hands down the inbetweener wins.

psycho gundam
in-betweener, only adam warlock can seemingly battle him since he too exists outside of order and chaos.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by psycho gundam
in-betweener, only adam warlock can seemingly battle him since he too exists outside of order and chaos.

So does Thanos, which is why Order and Chaos couldn't detect him when he helped the I-B escaped from his prison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.