Grom Vs. Brox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nozdormu
Setting: Desolace

http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/9/92/Brox.jpg

Vs

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module2/80752/Hellscream-warcraftiii-cinematic_qjpreviewth.jpg

Obsidian Fury
This is Brox and Grom we are talking about. They would drop their weapons and go for a drink.

Stalemate.

MadMel
you fool
they wont drop their weapons, they'll get stolen stick out tongue

Obsidian Fury
Yeah, and then get Brox and Grom as their enemies. Not exactly the two best orcs to piss of stick out tongue

No, but seriously. Grom does not stand a chance.

Soridormi
Agreed.

But ffs Brox brought Sargy-poo's demise on one handed, with a wooden axe.

DarkC
Originally posted by Soridormi
Agreed.

But ffs Brox brought Sargy-poo's demise on one handed, with a wooden axe.
I dunno, that was a piece of Kalimdor's magic itself.

Obsidian Fury
Brox has proven himself more skillful than Grom at numerous occasions. Of course, Brox only inflicted a cut on Sargeras- whilst Grom slayed both Cenarius and Mannoroth. I just say what I always say- there was a lot of luck involved.

Brox piled up countless numbers when he walked trough the Burning Legion portal. He litteraly piled up all whom attacked him until he stumbled over Sargeras and was defeated utterly and humiliatingly. Grom on the other hand, in the earlier years, had some difficulties defeating average Draenei in a heads-up battle. Of course, the Draenei is highly skillful warriors, but considering the things Brox has defeated- Brox has proven more skillful. He fought three Doomguards by himself and lived.

Grom defeated Cenarius, a man who proved himself powerful enough to have crushed Grom with a motion. It was only luck for Grom to even reach the forest God. Then he defeated Mannoroth, who in truth wouldnt even need a motion to defeat him. A simple incinerating glare should have been enough.

While Brox has done what he did efficiently, there is a lot of luck revolving the story of Grom stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.