Blackbolt vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

naruto2424
They each get 1 week prep

Does BB blow him away or does Ironman tech this laughing

Bad joke stick out tongue

Scoobless
Originally posted by naruto2424
Bad joke

Now there's an understatement.

no expression

Flow01
Black Bolt easily

leonidas
i wouldn't say easily, but assuming tony doesn't have some pre-arranged anti-black bolt tech in his armor, i'd give a large majority to bb. i think even tony himself appeared to acknowledge that bb was more powerful than he was.

Harbinger
BB 8/10.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
i think even tony himself appeared to acknowledge that bb was more powerful than he was. During Illuminati, Tony seemed amazed at how much power BB 'holds in'.

B dot Rob
1 week prep?

I'd give it to BB 6/10.

Galan007
With a week of prep, I don't see why Tony couldn't simply utilize accelerationware again. Doing so would enable him to move slightly ahead of the 'normal' timestream. This would, in turn, render BB slow motion-ified, and easily avoidable.

leonidas
%$#@!%$# i REALLY have to bother reading the OP's in these matches . . .

with a week's prep, i'd give it to tony as well.

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
%$#@!%$# i REALLY have to bother reading the OP's in these matches . . .

Dumbass.

no expression

guy222
Prep Tony should win

grimify
Blackbolt in a stomp.

the Darkone
Black Bolt has other powers beside his voice, he does have antimatter, transmutation powers, BB powers are similar to Ikaris which would be 6/7 can manipulate all forms of energy.

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
Dumbass.

no expression

nutkick

Symmetric Chaos
I'm not sure exactly what BB would do with a week of prep but Tony would probably be able to come up with a counter measure in that time.

DigiMark007
Are we talking current IM? Because he's kinda the director of SHIELD. A week of prep is like world-killing prep time for someone with that many resources. I'm fairly confident I'd have a decent chance at winning this fight if I was director of SHIELD.

.srug

jalek moye
with a week he'll probbly have some type of sytem that gives him an edge against all of black bolts powers

Eel O'Brian
A week of prep isn't bad for any Inhuman... they've been shown to have very advanced tech, for battle and otherwise. But this is Tony, so he wins, but not by much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.