Batman/Blade vs Black Panther/Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in Central Park

With prep

Who wins?

DestinyGuy678
BP and deathstroke should take it

ScarletSpeed
Yeah, team 2 take this,

as much as I would love for bats to open up a can of bat fu and take this, I can't see him lasting against BP.

Endrict Nuul
He can take DS than....

Harbinger
Deathstroke and Black Panther.

iceman24567
Deathstroke > Batman , Black Panther and Blade.

lifeisaglich
batman and blade for the win

Juk3n
Bats and blade would have a hard enough time with jus BP with prep - DS makes it comfortable

BP-DS 7/

carnage52
batman could take down t,challa wtf are you all babaling about?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by carnage52
batman could take down t,challa wtf are you all babaling about? ...how?

carnage52
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
...how? by being better than him at everything

DestinyGuy678
by being better than him at everything proof?

carnage52
proof? big grin

Juk3n
big grin

Keep your BatKicks out of this!! stick out tongue

BP's prep is amongst the most superior on Marvel earth - almost reed/doom/ level - and not to mention Bats humanoid for means BP could tear his arm off.. big grin

carnage52
Originally posted by Juk3n
Keep your BatKicks out of this!! stick out tongue

BP's prep is amongst the most superior on Marvel earth - almost reed/doom/ level - and not to mention Bats humanoid for means BP could tear his arm off.. big grin batmans base stats are a touch above t,challas without vibranium t,challa is just an excellently trained human but not quite peak while bruce beats him by being peak human.anyway batkick>armbar and batmans prep>bps prep i dont need to explain just read a batman comic once in a while. Happy Dance

Badabing
Originally posted by Juk3n
Keep your BatKicks out of this!! stick out tongue WHAT?! uhuh

DestinyGuy678
batmans base stats are a touch above t,challas without vibranium t,challa is just an excellently trained human but not quite peak while bruce beats him by being peak human.anyway batkick>armbar and batmans prep>bps prep i dont need to explain just read a batman comic once in a while. Happy Dance ...no, eating the fruit makes t'challa peak human if not slightly above it

as well as BP has beaten silver surfer with prep (after the armbar thing)

snoopdogg
BP has near superhuman levels while smoking the herb or whatever it is.

carnage52
...no, eating the fruit makes t'challa peak human if not slightly above it

as well as BP has beaten silver surfer with prep (after the armbar thing) are you trying to say that bp is better than bruces in prep?BLASPHAMEY AND MADNESS!!!!! mad

Endrict Nuul
That armbar thingy was PIS, CIS and total BS.

BruceSkywalker
Team one 8/10 win. Batkick>>>>>>>>>armbar. Not only that I believe Batman has beaten Slade.

carnage52
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Team one 8/10 win. Batkick>>>>>>>>>armbar. Not only that I believe Batman has beaten Slade. yea ive got city of assasians from the early 90s and its got batman defeating slade h2h

DestinyGuy678
are you trying to say that bp is better than bruces in prep?BLASPHAMEY AND MADNESS!!!!! mad smile

BruceSkywalker
yea ive got city of assasians from the early 90s and its got batman defeating slade h2h

Put some scans up showing that

carnage52
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Put some scans up showing that i havent got a scanner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.