Kratos VS Gouki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
eek!

Kirikaze Fuuma
what? just like that?

Dark-Jaxx
Well Gouki is faster and shitz, but Kratos is strong enough to manhandle Gouki. Both are evenly skilled, but Kratos is more versatile.

First_Tsurugi06
I don't know. I might feel inclined to give this to either one depending on just what the circumstances are. My SF knowledge is kinda rusty though, but I do know that unless Kratos gets the right resources, Gouki MAY be able to take this. As Dark Jaxx said, Kratos is arguably more versatile with his numerous spells from the Gods/Titans/etc and his chained blades, he's practically an AoE in himself.

Strength-wise they both got some good feats I believe. Either one can probably do whatever the other one could do.

Gouki has it in speed, but Kratos isn't a stranger to faster enemies with teleportation or spiffy after-effects. I'd really like to give it to either one, but again, I really think it's dependant on what they have.

Dark-Jaxx
Well I would give Kratos the edge in pure physical might, but Gouki can strike harder.

Sado22
honestly, just seeing kratos MANHANDLE things that are 50 times his size really makes me say that power is in his department. experience, well, Kratos is a spartan which pretty much means he's been fighting and brought up as a warrior since childhood. speed goes to Gouki.

oh and this is GoW2 Kratos with all the weapons at his disposal. that means that he can deflect the projectiles with the fleece. he doesn't get the magic things though...that'd jus make it too biased.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.