bahamut SIN vs The Hydra (god of war)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
who would win between the bahamut of ac or hydra of gow

geshien
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
who would win between the bahamut of ac or hydra of gow

sorry bud but, characters must originate from game.

you could say Bahamut from any FF game (FFX would be closest to what you're looking for) but, not from AC.

Dark-Jaxx
FFVII AC characters are different since there verse is located in a game's verse.

geshien
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
FFVII AC characters are different since there verse is located in a game's verse.

okay

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by geshien
sorry bud but, characters must originate from game.

you could say Bahamut from any FF game (FFX would be closest to what you're looking for) but, not from AC. what i meant was a normal ff bahamut that looks like the ac one but it was too late to fix it

geshien
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
what i meant was a normal ff bahamut that looks like the ac one but it was too late to fix it

apparently, it's okay regardless.

First_Tsurugi06
Well to be fair, the Hydra originally came from ancient mythology, not a game. Hell, even Kratos' name is taken from that of a Greek myth character (he's definately not the same character as the Greek myth one though). In fact, he's more or less loosely based on Heracles.

geshien
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Well to be fair, the Hydra originally came from ancient mythology, not a game. Hell, even Kratos' name is taken from that of a Greek myth character (he's definately not the same character as the Greek myth one though). In fact, he's more or less loosely based on Heracles.

Yeah, I don't think the rules are quite that strict...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.