Dr. Who vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Galactus has come to earth (again) and wishes to eat it (again) he has stolen the Doctors Tardis so that the Doctor may not use it. This is set before season 4, The Doctor has Martha with him. Can the Doctor stop Galactus?

Dr. Who is a comic book character for those who don't know

janus77
Galactus - better tech big grin.

Bouboumaster
Even if The Doctor would be on par with Strange, wich I higly doubt, Galactus still beat him 10/10.

occultdestroyer
Dr. Who

Galactus has been beaten by an ant named Krona

janus77
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Galactus has been beaten by an ant named Krona
but Dr. Who is neither an ant nor named Krona, thus his chances against Galactus are severely diminished yes

Heavy G gets a new herald smile

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by steverules
Galactus has come to earth (again) and wishes to eat it (again) he has stolen the Doctors Tardis so that the Doctor may not use it. This is set before season 4, The Doctor has Martha with him. Can the Doctor stop Galactus?

Taking the Tardis from the Doctor is kind of extreme. I know the master has taken it from him and he lost it when he fought "The Beast" during the Satan Pit.

The Doctor hardly ever lost the Tardis back in the 60s-80s. Now he loses it every damn day. sad

With the tardis the Dr. just may take this...without he is just another smart guy.

Bouboumaster
With or without the Tardis, what's the difference against Galactus?

janus77
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
With or without the Tardis, what's the difference against Galactus?
Galactus would actually have something to fight for, if the Doctor brought the Tardis into the battle.

I'm sure it'd look good on the Worldship's mantle piece.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus would actually have something to fight for, if the Doctor brought the Tardis into the battle.

I'm sure it'd look good on the Worldship's mantle piece.

Haha stick out tongue

janus77
cool

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by steverules

Since when do comics have seasons?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

It doesn't....but this is the only way to get the Doctor in this forum but Steve is also trying to use feats from the TV show.

Endrict Nuul
Doctor needs the Tardis here.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Doctor needs the Tardis here.

Could it affect Galactus?

jalek moye
Galactus would eat him. Both metaphorically and litterally

llagrok
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Could it affect Galactus?

I think it could......it is basically a time machine, but the energy that powers it made one of the Doctors girls a God. Her power was so great that she made one of her friends live for millions of years after he had died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.