“Super Rogue Prime” vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober

llagrok

Dark-Jaxx
SMP crushes her.

Galan007
Assuming she can use the recalled abilities well, in this scenario - Phoenix' power + Wanda's chaos magic should be enough. Might even throw in Sinister's mind/HF, just for shits and haha's.

darthgoober

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
Assuming she can use the recalled abilities well, in this scenario - Phoenix' power + Wanda's chaos magic should be enough. Might even throw in Sinister's mind/HF, just for shits and haha's.
No Phoenix Force or Uber Wanda.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by darthgoober
Now I know at first glance SBP seems to hve a significant strength advantage, but keep in mind that Magneto can amp his human level strength to a cl100+ and Rogue also has the powers of Joseph and Polaris to help in the effort. Surely the amping abilities of those three(plus things like telekinetic amping via Jean Grey) can bring Rogues already significant strength within range of Prime's... Nope.

Galan007
No Phoenix Force or Uber Wanda. But, she's absorbed/duplicated them in the past. miffed

darthgoober
But, she's absorbed/duplicated them in the past. miffed
Did she absorb the Phoenix Force or Wanda's uber powers? I thought she just absorbed plain old Jean Grey and Classic Wanda.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Nope.
What makes you thing that?

llagrok
Right.

She wins, thanks to longshot's powers.

Galan007
Now I know at first glance SBP seems to hve a significant strength advantage, but keep in mind that Magneto can amp his human level strength to a cl100+ and Rogue also has the powers of Joseph and Polaris to help in the effort. Surely the amping abilities of those three(plus things like telekinetic amping via Jean Grey) can bring Rogues already significant strength within range of Prime's... Even with amping, I seriously doubt Rouge would be able to throw planets around like ping-pong balls. imo, if she does in fact win, it wouldn't be by overpowering Prime.

The Great Galen
Rouge has a impressive powerset, but prime is simply to much. He takes her for the solid majority.

Dark-Jaxx
What makes you thing that? The fact that even with all that, I don't think she can physically move planets across the galaxy like chess pieces.

Galan007
Did she absorb the Phoenix Force or Wanda's uber powers? I thought she just absorbed plain old Jean Grey and Classic Wanda. It says she absorbed Phoenix III/IV on that site *shrugs* - and I wasn't talking about HoM Wanda, btw.

carver9
she should win every time. Hell I dont even think odin should be able to stomp this version of rogue. In one issue she basically waved her hand (forgot the reason why) and was vaporizing a city.

She was uber and has some uber feats. She was consider the most powerful being on the planet with no threats. She already beat the avengers and xmen a while back ago with just part of the powers that she had but now she knows how to use them.

Rogue 10/10

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by carver9
she should win every time. Hell I dont even think odin should be able to stomp this version of rogue. In one issue she basically waved her hand (forgot the reason why) and was vaporizing a city.

She was uber and has some uber feats. She was consider the most powerful being on the planet with no threats. She already beat the avengers and xmen a while back ago with just part of the powers that she had but now she knows how to use them.

Rogue 10/10 So because she can easily destroy a city, she can beat Odin who annihilates galaxys and juggles stars?

Creshosk
Can she get Emoboy's powers?

The Great Galen
10/10...I don't think so, if we go by feats there isnt any feats to put her on primes level. She might have the potential to beat him but were going by what he know and what we've seen, prime takes it.

darthgoober
Even with amping, I seriously doubt Rouge would be able to throw planets around like ping-pong balls. imo, if she does in fact win, it wouldn't be by overpowering Prime.
Oh I'm not saying that she'll exceed(or even equal) Prime's strength, just that she should be able to amp to somewhere on his level. If Magneto's powers let him trade a few hits with guys like Thor, then his powers x2)since she also has Joseph's ability) plus whatever Polaris can add should be sufficient to allow Rogue's gamma radiated organic steel body to trade hits with Prime. She might not overpower him, but he's going to have a difficult time overpowering her as well(especially with a body forcefield up).

darthgoober
Originally posted by Creshosk
Can she get Emoboy's powers?
No.

darthgoober
The fact that even with all that, I don't think she can physically move planets across the galaxy like chess pieces.
Moving a planet isn't a feat of pure strength because it's flight aided.

The Great Galen
I still doubt her speed,durability or strength can match him...there isnt enough feats to know how well she would do.

Symmetric Chaos
Spidey's agility and spider-sense
Northstar's speed
Hulk's strength, regen and durability
Bishops' KE absobtion
Xavier's TP
Jean Grey's TK
Destiny's precog
Nightcrawler's teleportation

+

Longshot's luck

I say she can win this.

Precog, superfast reactions and teleportation prevent a speedblitz from being likely. Extreme resistance to damage keeps her in the fight long enough to do damage. TP hits SBP where he's weakest.

carver9
The fact that even with all that, I don't think she can physically move planets across the galaxy like chess pieces.

She might could move planets across the galaxy since she does have hulk strength and hulk has held planets together. Do the math.

Galan007
Oh I'm not saying that she'll exceed(or even equal) Prime's strength, just that she should be able to amp to somewhere on his level. If Magneto's powers let him trade a few hits with guys like Thor, then his powers x2)since she also has Joseph's ability) plus whatever Polaris can add should be sufficient to allow Rogue's gamma radiated organic steel body to trade hits with Prime. She might not overpower him, but he's going to have a difficult time overpowering her as well(especially with a body forcefield up). I agree. However, if she traded blows with Prime for an extended time frame - she would inevitably loose . Her best bet would be to use the versatility at her disposal .

But if we are not allowing her powers on a grander scale - It'd be a long shot for her, imo

carver9
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I still doubt her speed,durability or strength can match him...there isnt enough feats to know how well she would do.

So your saying that prime is faster then silver surfer because she has his powers also.

carver9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Spidey's agility and spider-sense
Northstar's speed
Hulk's strength, regen and durability
Bishops' KE absobtion
Xavier's TP
Jean Grey's TK
Destiny's precog
Nightcrawler's teleportation

+

Longshot's luck

I say she can win this.

Precog, superfast reactions and teleportation prevent a speedblitz from being likely. Extreme resistance to damage keeps her in the fight long enough to do damage. TP hits SBP where he's weakest.

Good post

darthgoober
So your saying that prime is faster then silver surfer because she has his powers also.
Rogue wasn't able to absorb Surfer's powers successfully so she doesn't have them here...

Galan007
So your saying that prime is faster then silver surfer because she has his powers also. She didn't absorb anything from him. Read the caption below his entry on that site.

Erik-Lensherr
She'll read his mind and transform into his dead-girlfriend using Mystique's powers.

Dark-Jaxx
She might could move planets across the galaxy since she does have hulk strength and hulk has held planets together. Do the math. And SMP is much stronger than Hulk. SMP casually moves said planets across galaxies and slams them into one another.

carver9
She didn't absorb anything from him. Read the caption below his entry on that site.

Youre right, didnt see that part, thanks.

The Great Galen

Yeah of course he's faster then Norin, besides she never absorbed SS power.

BradBalboa
Prime crushes her !!

darthgoober
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Prime crushes her !!
How would he "crush" her if she's using Shadowcat's phasing power?

darthgoober
I agree. However, if she traded blows with Prime for an extended time frame - she would inevitably loose . Her best bet would be to use the versatility at her disposal .

But if we are not allowing her powers on a grander scale - It'd be a long shot for her, imo
I don't know Galan, you also have to keep her unreal h2h skills in mind for this scenario(which include the skills of Psylocke, Mystique, Wolverine, and Cap). If she can approach his levels of physical ability and she's got the combined healing factors of Hulk, Wolverine, and Sabretooth she stands a decent chance in a physical bout too IMO.

Avlon
After pretty much losing his power, SMP still beat Monarch.

The same monarch who beat a room full of Superheroes and 51 versions of himself without much issue.

I'll go with SMP for the majority. (I'm open to her being able to get a win or 2.)

carnage52
why is this even an argument rouge may have all these powers but does she know how to use them all.prime crushes her into the ground.

darthgoober
Originally posted by carnage52
why is this even an argument rouge may have all these powers but does she know how to use them all.prime crushes her into the ground.
Since she absorbs people's memories along with their powers I'm pretty sure Rogue starts off at least moderately efficient with them. And given that she also already has experience is using them first hand from the initial absorptions I think it's save to assume to she's going to be pretty adept with their use for this fight(most of them are pretty simple or automatic anyway).

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
After pretty much losing his power, SMP still beat Monarch.

The same monarch who beat a room full of Superheroes and 51 versions of himself without much issue. I had assumed we weren't using Guardian amped Prime here. If we are, then Rogue really doesn't have too much of a shot, imo.

darthgoober
I had assumed we weren't using Guardian amped Prime here. If we are, then Rogue really doesn't have too much of a shot, imo.
Yeah no Gaurdian Amp. Just regular old Prime.

Dark-Jaxx
I had assumed we weren't using Guardian amped Prime here. If we are, then Rogue really doesn't have too much of a shot, imo. It was base Prime who finished off Monarch.

Fully amped Prime would destroy her, yeah.

Scoobless
She uses Cloak's power to send him to the darkforce dimension where he can never be powered up again (and may actually drain him just from being there) then goes in herself and wears him down while phased until he, eventually, runs out of juice.

Cloak = teh shit!

smile

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Scoobless
She uses Cloak's power to send him to the darkforce dimension where he can never be powered up again (and may actually drain him just from being there) then goes in herself and wears him down while phased until he, eventually, runs out of juice.

Cloak = teh shit!

smile Since when has sending SMP to another dimension worked? The Phantom Zone and Speed Force could not keep him trapped, he will escape again.

Scoobless
It'll work, Cloak's cloak is PIS proof.

stick out tongue

Seriously though, how would he escape? especially if he's being fought the whole time by crazy uber-powered lady.

Creshosk
His light would be constantly being drained from him... plus there's no fuel source for him.

Dark-Jaxx
It'll work, Cloak's cloak is PIS proof.

stick out tongue

Seriously though, how would he escape? especially if he's being fought the whole time by crazy uber-powered lady. By killing her first. no expression

I honestly don't see her as much of a challenge.

And besides, it only takes a punch. Maybe he will retcon her into never having her powers too? stick out tongue

darthgoober
By killing her first. no expression

And besides, it only takes a punch. Maybe he will retcon her into never having her powers too? stick out tongue
Can you think of an instance where he did something to indicate that he can "one punch" someone with her level of physical ability, force field, healing factor, and ability to absorb kinetic energy? And does he have anything to his credit that suggest he'll be able to make physical contact with her if she's phased?

Scoobless
By killing her first. no expression

It only take one punch to take out 300 or more phased uber-clones? The real Rogue wouldn't even have to go in there with him.

darthgoober
It only take one punch to take out 300 or more phased uber-clones? The real Rogue wouldn't even have to go in there with him.
I don't think she's ever actually absorbed Multiple Man's powers. But guess I may have just overlooked his name on the list of charaters...

Scoobless
I don't think she's ever actually absorbed Multiple Man's powers. But guess I may have just overlooked his name on the list of charaters...

I may be mixing this up with that other Rogue thread.

embarrasment

darthgoober
I may be mixing this up with that other Rogue thread.

embarrasment
Yeah I gave her MM's powers for that one, but in this one she's limited to people who's powers she's absorbed in the past.

Scoobless
Meh, creating holograms or psychic illusions amount to the same thing as phased clones.

Still think it's the Cloak strat FTW though.

darthgoober
Meh, creating holograms or psychic illusions amount to the same thing as phased clones.

Still think it's the Cloak strat FTW though.
You know I just noticed that the Magus(I'm assuming the Technocracy version) appears on the list of characters she's absorbed from...

Galan007
It was base Prime who finished off Monarch. He used the last little bit of 'Guardian-Juice' to finish off Monarch, iirc.

Seriously though, how would he escape? especially if he's being fought the whole time by crazy uber-powered lady. By punching wildly none.

Seriously, it's helped him escape any other time he's been BFR'd before .

Meh, creating holograms or psychic illusions amount to the same thing as phased clones. Even when one has x-ray vision?

Scoobless
Even when one has x-ray vision?

If the illusions are in his head then X-ray vision wouldn't help.

Avlon
I had assumed we weren't using Guardian amped Prime here. If we are, then Rogue really doesn't have too much of a shot, imo.

He pretty much lost the amp by that time which is why I brought it up.

Symmetric Chaos
By punching wildly none.

Seriously, it's helped him escape any other time he's been BFR'd before .

His powers would be actively drained in the Darkforce. Longshot's powers would help Rogue get lucky. There's no problem in sending him back there again and again until he's worn out like there was with the SF or PhantomZone.

TricksterPriest
His powers would be actively drained in the Darkforce. Longshot's powers would help Rogue get lucky. There's no problem in sending him back there again and again until he's worn out like there was with the SF or PhantomZone.

1. I'm pretty sure he punched out of this trick once before. Yep, Nightshade tried it. She was KOed by the backlash.

2. Phantom Zone didn't affect him. A first in the history of DC. And it took 4 Flashes to punt him to the speed force, and they had to stick him under red sunlight to boot.

3. Luck is no match for.............PRE-CRISIS SUPERDICKERY!! evillaugh superdur ...............Ok I just wanted to say that. stick out tongue

Logically, your plan should work. But.......PC shit gets to ignore logic. I can honestly see Prime just flat-out ignoring or punching through anything she throws at him, despite evidence to the contrary. And last time he was depowered, it was after getting rammed through Rao.

redhotrash
She cant use your own power and latch on to him and absorb his powers? As for the Cloak thing, didnt he suck in Carnage or Shriek and couldnt contain them before?

occultdestroyer
"Super Rogue Prime"??

lol

llagrok
Originally posted by redhotrash
She cant use your own power and latch on to him and absorb his powers? As for the Cloak thing, didnt he suck in Carnage or Shriek and couldnt contain them before?

She wouldn't be able to absorb any of his powers really, at least not a lot. The only person above low herald she has ever absorbed was Thor.

Galan007
There's no problem in sending him back there again and again until he's worn out like there was with the SF or PhantomZone. The thing is, we saw how rapidly Prime can recharge. He went from being close to loosing to all the heroes at night - to knocking them aside like nothing, just from the sunlight touching his hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.