Dr.Fate vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Both are at there peaks, who takes it?

george '06
at there peaks?

fate

carnage52
fate at his peak is to powerful for surfer to handle.

batdude123
Fate.

tkitna
Fate

darthgoober
Define "peak" in this particular scenario.

batdude123
Originally posted by darthgoober
Define "peak" in this particular scenario.

Unless this is the Surfer that LT turned into a universe, he loses this.

darthgoober
Originally posted by batdude123
Unless this is the Surfer that LT turned into a universe, he loses this.
Why what's Fate's "peak"? I know most regard him as DC's Dr. Strange and put the two on approximately the same level but not much beyond that.

batdude123
Originally posted by darthgoober
Why what's Fate's "peak"? I know most regard him as DC's Dr. Strange and put the two on approximately the same level but not much beyond that.

Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate, aka Kent Nelson.

At his peak, he had enough magical power to stalemate the Spectre, and was physically strong enough to go toe to toe with PC Superman.

He'd shit stomp Surfer.

guy222
fate

darthgoober
Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate, aka Kent Nelson.

At his peak, he had enough magical power to stalemate the Spectre, and was physically strong enough to go toe to toe with PC Superman.

He'd shit stomp Surfer.
Ah see I was thinking of the more current versions of Fate, not every character who shared the name so that's my bad. But if we go to other universes one Surfer became the Keeper, one merged with Galactus, one absorbed a crapload of Power from Parallax and Thanos, and one got his hands on the Infinity Gauntlet(which I know is weaker than modern day Spectre, but PC Spectre wasn't as powerful from what I understand).

I don't know for sure how those versions stack up to PC fate mind you(like I said I'm not really familiar with him), I'm just pointing out some of Surfer's high points to keep the fight interesting.

Galan007
Fate locks Surfer in his amulet.

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007

Surfer locks Fate in his board.

awesome

Mindset

The Boss
Fate locks Surfer in his board.

batdude123
Oh snap.

Galan007

awesome I lock you in my trunk. none

batdude123
I lock you in my trunk. none

uhuh

TricksterPriest
At his peak, it's not entirely Fate. It's Nabu himself. Nabu was able to stalemate DOV Spectre. Not to mention beat Mordru at his height. He's the strongest of the Lords of Order.

The Great Galen
I didnt know much bout Fate myself...didnt realize he was super ubber.

Erik-Lensherr

awesome
Originally posted by The Boss
Fate locks Surfer in his board.

crylaugh

ultimatethor
This would basically be surfer vs Nabu an upper level entity. He loses( surfer that is)

janus77
Keeper Surfer stands a chance, UniLord Surfer too... the Surfer that merged with Galactus should beat Fate (not Nabu, perhaps).

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nabu was able to stalemate DOV Spectre. How's it a stalemate, if Spectre killed him? confused

llagrok
I lock you in my trunk. none

Trick has a small chinese woman locked in his basement no expression

occultdestroyer
At his peak, it's not entirely Fate. It's Nabu himself. Nabu was able to stalemate DOV Spectre. Not to mention beat Mordru at his height. He's the strongest of the Lords of Order.

WTF are you talking about?
Spectre was never stalemated by Nabu.

Get this straight:
Spectre >>> Nabu

Spectre in his full potential = God

TheBigBoss
Fate

TricksterPriest
How's it a stalemate, if Spectre killed him? confused

He held him off longer than everyone else did. But ok. He 'Survived' DOV Spectre for an extended period of time. Better?

Galan007
He held him off longer than everyone else did. But ok. He 'Survived' DOV Spectre for an extended period of time. Better? Much. stick out tongue

guy222
fate wins

ultimatethor
Wasnt nabu seriously injured after the fight against spectre?

Galan007
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Wasnt nabu seriously injured after the fight against spectre? Injured to the point of death. smile

carnage52
Injured to the point of death. smile most wouldnt be injured to the point of death theyd just be dead

Mindset
Originally posted by carnage52
most wouldnt be injured to the point of death theyd just be dead

no expression

Juntai
most wouldnt be injured to the point of death theyd just be dead Which is in fact what happened.

Galan007
most wouldnt be injured to the point of death theyd just be dead So, no one ever dies after being severely injured? Interesting. coot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.