Wonderman vs Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Who would win in a brawl, no weapons just fists?

tkitna
I dont know enough about Captain Britian, but the original that I have that fought Spiderman, would die easily. I have heard things about current CB that makes him to be a stud, but i'm not sure.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by tkitna
I dont know enough about Captain Britian, but the original that I have that fought Spiderman, would die easily. I have heard things about current CB that makes him to be a stud, but i'm not sure.

I think Captain Britain grows weaker when he is away from the Britain or something to that extent, so I'll make it so that Wonderman visits England and gets into it with Captain Britain. Who wins?

batdude123
Wonder Woman.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by batdude123
Wonder Woman.

Did you read the heading BD?

batdude123
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Did you read the heading BD?

Oh, okay. In that case...

Wonder Woman wins.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh, okay. In that case...

Wonder Woman wins.

Ah I see your trying to be funny huh? In case you aren't, Wonder Woman is not a part of this thread. Wonder Man is.

batdude123
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Ah I see your trying to be funny huh? In case you aren't, Wonder Woman is not a part of this thread. Wonder Man is.

awesome

Then I don't know who wins.

Eel O'Brian
Captain Britain.

george '06
wonderman

Placidity
Wonder Man

willRules
Well if they fight in Britain then Captain Britain wins easily, but technically if you've been reading the latest secret invasion tie in series then you know Cap's dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.