Cosmic Team battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Team One
Lord Chaos
Master Order
In-Betweener

vs

Team Two
Galactus/Well Feed
One Above All
Stranger

carnage52
your mom wins.

golem370
Man watch your mouth my mom has cancer mad

george '06
team two. hard

golem370
You know I mean the Celestial One Above All

george '06
the stangers really a non-factor
he might distract LC & MO but Galactus and the celestial will be doing all the work, and they'll be winning

golem370
anybody else I think Stranger would keep In-Betweener busy

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

golem370
I believe Chaos and Order equal to or above Galactus which means they may be above the Celestial since when Galactus and In-Betweener fought Chaos and Order stopped the fight and sent Galactus packing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
I believe Chaos and Order equal to or above Galactus which means they may be above the Celestial since when Galactus and In-Betweener fought Chaos and Order stopped the fight and sent Galactus packing. Galactus is well fed and he has the One Above All backing him along with the Stranger. It's just too much for team 1 imo.

golem370
Lord Chaos and Master Order was able to create In-Betweener who was able to stand toe to toe with Galactus

quanchi112
Lord Chaos and Master Order was able to create In-Betweener who was able to stand toe to toe with Galactus That's just Galactus and I don't think he was well fed.

golem370
I think in a fight of that magnitude he would have to be.

quanchi112
I think in a fight of that magnitude he would have to be. I agree, but I also think Galactus being well fed would dominate Ib.

golem370
I don't think Galactus would win easily.

quanchi112
I don't think Galactus would win easily. He wouldn't steamroll him, but he'd win all ten in a vs. battle at full power.

golem370
Thats why I think him and One Above All would take on Chaos & Order and In-Betweener would face off against Stranger

quanchi112
Thats why I think him and One Above All would take on Chaos & Order and In-Betweener would face off against Stranger What does Galactus do while this is going on?

golem370
Galactus vs Chaos, One Above All vs Order, and Stranger vs In-Betweener

galactusischere
Lord Chaos Vs Galactus/Well Feed- big G 6/0
Master Order Vs One Above All- toss up
In-Betweener Vs Stranger- In-Betweener 9/10

golem370
I think Chaos beats Galactus imo

galactusischere
I think Chaos beats Galactus imo
not if hes at full power.
At full power he would be = Eternity/Infinity

golem370
Well Feed in this thread

galactusischere
Well Feed in this thread

how well fed if hes above the level he was when he fought fully powered Tyrant I think he should win

golem370
The level before he fought In-Betweener.

galactusischere
The level before he fought In-Betweener.

Then Galactus shall rest in piece

DarthDaniel1001
Team 2. The In-Betweener is a serious wink link.

Endless Mike
I hope you mean the Celestial OAA

golem370
Of course and like I said Stranger vs In-Betweener would be the prefer match. In-Betweener also stood toe to toe with Galactus so he has that feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.