Pre-Crisis Superman vs. Kid Miracleman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
(I haven't posted in here for a loooooong time. Thought I'd give it a whirl again.)

Pre-Crisis Superman is strong enough the movie entire planets and can fly at light speeds.

Kid Miracleman, while not as strong as Supes, has Xavier-like psychic powers, and is exceptionally intelligent, even smarter than Superman.
(Incredible strength (able to lift hundreds of tons), superhuman speed and able to fly at around Mach 3. Invulnerable and able to survive in space without ill effect. Exceptionally intelligent beyond the human norm. Able to cause thunderclaps by clapping his hands.)

The setting is in London. Kid Miracleman is on a rampage after being unleashed by the magic words uttered by Johnny Bates. Superman flies to the scene and tries to stop Kid Miracleman.

KM is a cold-blooded killer and will not hesitate to fight dirty, even by killing the innocent.

Supes is, basically, the opposite. A boy scout.

Who takes this?

Impediment
I guess that the "outsider's" thread is to be ignored.

batdude123
Yep. thumb up

Galan007
What happens when PC Superman throws a neutron star at Kid MM?

What happens when PC Superman blows a giant star or planet at Kid MM, via super-breath?

What happens when PC Superman uses that ridiculous speed, and/or, "I can time travel on a whim" ability - in a PIS free manner?

What happens to Kid MM, when PC Superman sneezes?

Just curiouso. happy

Impediment
Supes won't use any of those powers, as he will kill people/damage London. Remember, this fight takes place on Earth and not in space.

Galan007
Originally posted by Impediment
Supes won't use any of those powers, as he will kill people/damage London. Remember, this fight takes place on Earth and not in space. Speed + b*tchslap, then. srsly

Impediment
Even though Kid MM has mental powers that could, in fact, influence Supes?

Galan007
Even though Kid MM has mental powers that could, in fact, influence Supes? I suppose he might be able to influence Superman if Supes just stood there and allowed it to happen.

However, PC Superman could travel "trillions of miles in seconds." So in a PIS-free scenario, Kid MM would never get the opportunity to process a thought, let alone mentally influence Supes.

Impediment
Wouldn't a PIS also include Kid MM's ability to influence Supes, even with Near-Light speed flight?

Galan007
Wouldn't a PIS also include Kid MM's ability to influence Supes, even with Near-Light speed flight? First off, PC Superman's flight speed, far exceeded that of c:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2373/su2eq5.th.jpg

Secondly, do we have proof of Kid MM mentally affecting a being whom is moving at > c? Do we have proof that his mental prowess can affect a mind as sophisticated as that of a PC Kryptonian? If we have no proof in those categories, then the no PIS rule wouldn't mean a thing for Kid MM here.

Thirdly, all it would take is a 'super-speed shove' from PC Supes, and Kid MM would be sent hurling through time:

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/351/throwtimesr7.th.jpg

imo, Kid MM doesn't have a prayer.

Impediment
Fair enough. I just wanted an educated opinion.

Impediment
Stupid question:

What does c/> c mean?

Galan007
Fair enough. I just wanted an educated opinion. Cool beans. smile

Stupid question:

What does c/> c mean? "c" is a symbol generally used for the speed of light:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_light#Use_of_the_symbol_.27c.27_for_the_speed_of_light

So when I said "> c", it meant: "greater than the speed of light" smile

guy222
supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.