Midnighter vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Midnighter gets an adamantium bo-staff. Fight in a forest at noon.

Priest
Thunder Clap.

Battlehammer
...................sas.

llagrok
Midnighter, easily-

Endrict Nuul
Sas stomps him hard.

llagrok
How on Earth would Sasquatch touch Midnighter?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by llagrok
How on Earth would Sasquatch touch Midnighter?

Originally posted by Priest
Thunder Clap.

thumb up

...sans thunderclap, it would indeed likely result in a stalemate. MN'er wouldn't hurt Sas (adamantium staff or not) and Sas wouldn't touch Mner.

Priest
Are we using Tanaraq?

Battlehammer
......sas has hit northstar..........he will hit MN.

MN way to overrated.

Endrict Nuul

Starscream M
Are we using Tanaraq? hellz NO

janus77
does Midnighter not ever tire?

I would have thought this was an obviously lopsided match in favour of the stronger, more durable character, provided he fights smart.

Endrict Nuul
Are we using Tanaraq?

He doesn't need to anyways.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Battlehammer
......sas has hit northstar..........he will hit MN.

Fair enough. Agreed.

biscuits

Originally posted by Battlehammer
MN way to overrated.

Not so.

crackers

Starscream M
also, does Sas use thunderclaps? not every brick does

and I don't see how that's going to win him the fight even if he does

Priest
Originally posted by Starscream M

Yes he has.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Not so.

crackers

To some degree he is by some people. If you take away his battle PC and he's nothing....

Endrict Nuul

DigiMark007

and I don't see how that's going to win him the fight even if he does

Thunderclaps have thrown others for a loop that are physically > Mn'er. I remember Spidey has gotten floored by them once or twice, for example (though, to be fair, one of them was a Hulk t-clap).

MN'er would get his hits in, and wouldn't let Sas touch him for a LONG time, reflexes or not. And considering what he did to Apollo with pressure points (Apollo being > base-level Sas) it's not inconceivable to think he'd be able to hurt Sas some too (with the adamantium staff, of course).

But t-claps, Sas's surprising reflexes, and generally durability/endurance advantage mean that he'd take a comfortable majority.

batdude123
Are we using Tanaraq?

Why in God's name would we use Tanaraq?

Also, I love the irony of Wolverine being able to beat characters like Sasquatch on KMC. Nobody would ever mention a thunder clap if it was Wolverine instead. Sasquatch would just be limited to h2h.

Priest
Originally posted by batdude123
Why in God's name would we use Tanaraq?
I was trying to be teh funny.. I should added a custom smiley to that post embarrasment

DigiMark007
Also, I love the irony of Wolverine being able to beat characters like Sasquatch on KMC. Nobody would ever mention a thunder clap if it was Wolverine instead. Sasquatch would just be limited to h2h.

Well, that's to be expected with Logan.

But it IS a bit ironic, and occasionally annoying. I remember a Spidey/Thing thread where no one could give me a credible reason why Thing would win more than a couple out of 10 (and that being generous) until someone was like "oh f*ck, we forgot thunderclap." Then someone found a scan of Ben doing one and it was over.

-K-M-
FYI, Endrict Nuul you copied the scans wrong so the links don't work

But who ever did that respect thread is dreamy shifty

Starscream M
Nobody would ever mention a thunder clap if it was Wolverine instead. good observation laughing

Starscream M

But it IS a bit ironic, and occasionally annoying. I remember a Spidey/Thing thread where no one could give me a credible reason why Thing would win more than a couple out of 10 (and that being generous) until someone was like "oh f*ck, we forgot thunderclap." Then someone found a scan of Ben doing one and it was over. I think the thunderclap is overrated though

it's just friggin sound waves and air pressure, it shouldn't KO most people

Priest

But it IS a bit ironic, and occasionally annoying. I remember a Spidey/Thing thread where no one could give me a credible reason why Thing would win more than a couple out of 10 (and that being generous) until someone was like "oh f*ck, we forgot thunderclap." Then someone found a scan of Ben doing one and it was over.
To be honest the Hulk's punches would do more damage than a thunder clap, and we all know wolverine can take a few shots from big green.

Starscream M
To be honest the Hulk's punches would do more damage than a thunder clap, and we all know wolverine can take a few shots from big green. exactly, thunderclaps should do nothing more than knock the air outta someone for a few seconds at most

DigiMark007
exactly, thunderclaps should do nothing more than knock the air outta someone for a few seconds at most

Well that's the idea. Daze them with a t-clap, then pounce on them. A couple good shots from Sas and Mn'er would be out. But the t-clap wouldn't be the KO punch, just the warm-up.

Priest
exactly, thunderclaps should do nothing more than knock the air outta someone for a few seconds at most
I was actaully talking about comics, not real life no expression

-K-M-

a thunderclap can disorient your equilibrium, so yes it can knock you out but it depends.

Jugz did one clap and knocked out all of Generation X.

Endrict Nuul
If Logan get's thunder clapped by Sas (yes it will stun him) and gets pounded with punch, he's still ok. But Midnighter after 1-2 punches is done for.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by -K-M-
FYI, Endrict Nuul you copied the scans wrong so the links don't work

I think it was a fanboy called King_Mungi but I could be mistaken......stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
In all honesty a thunder clap should much more devastating than they are typically portrayed. A person who can lift thousands of tons slamming their hands together at full strength? The force unleashed by that would be devastating. It should be like a bomb going off. Anyone with even remotely human durability would have all their organs ruptured or liquefied... and that is the best case scenario.

guy222
walter

llagrok
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
In all honesty a thunder clap should much more devastating than they are typically portrayed. A person who can lift thousands of tons slamming their hands together at full strength? The force unleashed by that would be devastating. It should be like a bomb going off. Anyone with even remotely human durability would have all their organs ruptured or liquefied... and that is the best case scenario.

Their punches do shit damage as well. If an actual 100 tonner punched someone like captain america. Should be instant death.

Starscream M
Originally posted by llagrok
Their punches do shit damage as well. If an actual 100 tonner punched someone like captain america. Should be instant death. exactly

it's like every streetleveler in comics have bones made from adamantium considering the hits they've taken

KharmaDog
I don't see how Midnighter could last any length of time never mind eek out even 1 victory out of 10. Sas just ain't a brick. He's a heavy weight with major strength, quality speed, fantastic reflexes, good fighting ability and is probably the most agile of all the heavy hitters. Add to that his experience, intelligence, durability and top end showings, I don't understand how he doesn't get more respect, especially from the folks at Marvel. Initially they created him as a force of fricken' nature, since then it seems they've done their best to pound him into mediocrity.

Originally posted by -K-M-

And humble. wink

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Amen.

-K-M-
Originally posted by KharmaDog
And humble. wink

angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.