Master of the World vs. Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-K-M-
Master of the World

vs.

Midnighter

Stipulations:
-KO wins
-No prep
-Neutral environment
-Standard equipment
-Master can't use his shields

llagrok
how would master cope against Midnighter's abilities?

-K-M-
Originally posted by llagrok
how would master cope against Midnighter's abilities?

40,000 years experience and has one-shotted Namor with a pressure point and broken Sasquatch's arm with one attack as well.

Eel O'Brian
How would Midnighter cope against Master's abilities?

Also, I vote Master because KM made the thread.

llagrok
Originally posted by -K-M-
40,000 years experience and has one-shotted Namor with a pressure point and broken Sasquatch's arm with one attack as well.

Midnighter can predict his moves though.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
How would Midnighter cope against Master's abilities?

I think it's an interesting battle, as I'm not on an expert on Midnighter so I definetly can be swayed.

Midnighter can predict his moves though.

And Master is a super genius, so his analyitcal mind is right up there.

Scoobless

I vote for Midnighter for the same reason.

smile

Eel O'Brian
I change my vote because Scoob said so.

llagrok
And Master is a super genius, so his analyitcal mind is right up there.

That's not the same no expression

-K-M-
That's not the same no expression

Kinda is since he has tagged people faster then him using his intelligence calculating where they will be and what their going to do.

Starscream M
pretty sure Midnighter takes the clear majority...Master's ability to not have to excrete waste is unfortunately useless in this fight...well, at least he won't wet himself when he realizes MN can sense his every attack

Starscream M
Kinda is since he has tagged people faster then him using his intelligence calculating where they will be and what their going to do. unfortunately he's facing someone who can do what he does 1 million times better

Mindset
Originally posted by Starscream M
unfortunately he's facing someone who can do what he does 1 million times better

Let me guess, you're basing this on absolutely nothing.

-K-M-
pretty sure Midnighter takes the clear majority...Master's ability to not have to excrete waste is unfortunately useless in this fight...well, at least he won't wet himself when he realizes MN can sense his every attack

Keep reading his powerset

unfortunately he's facing someone who can do what he does 1 million times better

Proof?

Galan007
I change my vote because Scoob said so. No he didn't. Liar! thumb down

On a sidenote, MotW has one sweet dome piece. thumb up

Starscream M
Keep reading his powerset

I will....isn't that why you linked it?

also, MN works over 1 million scenarios per second, I'm guessing Master is lucky to run 1 per second, hence the 1 million times better statement.

DigiMark007
I think Mn'ers calculation abilities are being misused a bit here.

It's not pre-cog. He doesn't predict movements. He can analyze a person's physiology to know exactly what they are capable of, physical stats as well as special abilities. And then he can run millions of combat variations based off of this person's power set (and his own) to choose the optimal one. And he does this constantly, updating what is "optimal" each instant of a fight.

Its affect can sometimes be similar to pre-cog, as if he knows what to expect. But it's really just a psychotically fast probability generator.

That isn't to say it's less useful than people are crediting it with. I just wanted to clarify, since there's seems to be some confusion.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Galan007
No he didn't. Liar! thumb down

But I was thinking it.

yes

TricksterPriest
Digi, who wins in your opinion?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Digi, who wins in your opinion?

Can't say, to be honest. I know nothing about Master. I love the fact that I've brought the Authority out of the shadows into KMC mainstream (much like Mungi with his beloved B-listers wink ) but I'd clearly bring too much bias into the fight because of my ignorance of anything Master's done....and the fact that it's too late right now for me to pore through his respect thread and form an opinion.

So MN'er wins. Just because.

tinkabear

golem370
Might help to make a decision Master- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/432072-the-master-respect-thread

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007

It's not pre-cog. He doesn't predict movements. He can analyze a person's physiology to know exactly what they are capable of, physical stats as well as special abilities. And then he can run millions of combat variations based off of this person's power set (and his own) to choose the optimal one. And he does this constantly, updating what is "optimal" each instant of a fight.

Its affect can sometimes be similar to pre-cog, as if he knows what to expect. But it's really just a psychotically fast probability generator.

That isn't to say it's less useful than people are crediting it with. I just wanted to clarify, since there's seems to be some confusion.

Really? Because in all the authority comics I read, he's predicting his opponent's moves.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Ermm all you're doing is explaining to us how hes able to predict a persons moves. erm

Its not pre-cog in the mystical sense but it how he does it doesnt matter the end result is that enables him to know whats going to happen next.

guy222
http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/9235636_Alpha_Flight_04_pg_22_copy.jpg

Bentley
Midnighter should win.

Kang would beat him in a straight battle though flirt

-K-M-
Can't beat someone when your running away, which is what Kang did against Master's tech smile

On topic, Midnighter actually just one-shot Martian Manhunter with a nerve pinch.

-K-M-
On topic, Midnighter actually just one-shot Martian Manhunter with a nerve pinch.

Natch! Well revealed in the next issue, Martian Manhunter was faking it. He wasn't knocked out at all.

guy222
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10270022_AlphaFlight_7_TheGroup_021.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10270023_AlphaFlight_7_TheGroup_022.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.