Kratos runs the Ultimate Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esquimaux
This is Kratos at his peak, he gets no prep time and must go through each team of opponents consecutively with no resting periods.

1) Mario and Luigi:
Takes place at the gates of Peach's Castle with all their power-ups at their disposal.

2) Spyro and Crash Bandicoot:
Takes place in the Summer Forrest of Avalon. Crash is wearing the Aku Aku mask. Spyro can use all 3 breathes and has gone through the power-up gate, from the third game, that gives a combination of fireball and flight upgrades.

3) Violent Ken and Evil Ryu:
Takes place in the mountains of Tibet. Both are Orochi powered and on bloodlust.

4) Mew and Mewtwo:
They have one months prep time and the battle takes place in Pokemon Stadium.

5) Hyper Sonic and Hyper Knuckles:
Battle takes place on Angel Island.

6) Darth Revan and Darth Malak:
Takes place in the Star Forge. The battle scenario is the same as in the game only add in Revan as a boss and replace him with Kratos.

ESB -1138
I doubt he makes it pass 3

Obsidian Fury
Surely not past 4. Since I doubt Kratos can spacewalk, BFR will settle that. I am not familiar with 3, but I think he can win fight 1, 2, 5 and 6- although I have my uncertainty about 5.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I doubt he makes it pass 3

explain?

Dark-Jaxx
He doesn't make it past 4.

TricksterPriest
Stops dead cold at 1. mario Nobody messes with the Mario Bros. wink

Dark-Jaxx
O RLY?

I say Kratos shoves Luigi's head, up Mario's ass.

ESB -1138
Someone saw Hancock

Burning thought
does not get past 5 thats for sure imo, unless he can somehow use some time mumbo jumbo but going to the fate room would seem like a retreat or self BFR which may not be allowed. Difficult to say which one is Kratos at his peak, would you say its the one wielding the blade of Olympus at the end of GOW 2? or would you say its the giant one at the beginning of GOW 2?

Nemesis X
Come on people, this is Kratos we're talking about here. All those guys will be dead and wished they never fought him. He's the friggin god of war for crying out loud.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.