heavy hitters' agility: sasquatch vs. ______

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FOOM
Someone mentioned in another thread that Sasquatch was the most agile of the heavy hitters.

Sounded right to me.

So in a standard army style obstacle course - but made to withstand the weight of these biggun's- who gets through it first, second, third, etc., without smashing it apart.

Let's define heavyhitters as 80+
(no flying; and giants run giant courses i.e. everything in proportion to his/her size):

Marvel:

#1 sasquatch

#2 colossus

#3 She-hulk ????

DC:

?????

MaximusDecimus
DC
#1 Amazo...

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by MaximusDecimus
DC
#1 Amazo... This is obviously a thread made for bricks...

DigiMark007
Yeah, you might want to set an upper cap. Like Mid/High Metas and Low Heralds who can't fly. Because flight redefines speed, and anyone at or above mid-herald is going to be faster than those guys.

Eel O'Brian
"Let's define heavyhitters as 80+
(no flying; and giants run giant courses i.e. everything in proportion to his/her size)"

MaximusDecimus
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
This is obviously a thread made for bricks...

He copies a brick+Flash then wins

Eel O'Brian
He copies a brick+Flash then wins Having the powerset of a brick in addition to tons of other powers doesn't make somebody a brick.

DigiMark007
I'd throw Abomination and Death's Head II into the mix. Both respectable speed. Depowered Juggs. Maul, Metallo(?), Thing, The Tick, Hercules, Aquaman(?), Atom Smasher, Mongul(?), Major Force.

...those were just me digging through the tiers thread for a minute. there might be others.

He copies a brick+Flash then wins

don't be stupid.

crackers

MaximusDecimus
I know big grin i was just trying to be an annoyance!

FOOM
HMMM
I should also mention no phasing
But it is still thrown off by people who can make up for a lack of agility through super speed:

Should I revise to obstacle course followed by floor ex acrobatic routine?

Ah heck, just tell me who you think is the most agile of the bricks and why?

DigiMark007
Death's Head II or Sas. But I'm biased toward the first, and fear getting into an annoying discussion with Mungi over the latter. DHII also does more than punch and be durable, though he can't fly....he might not qualify as a brick.

Herc has a few impressive feats too.

Eel O'Brian
I know big grin i was just trying to be an annoyance! User banned by DigiMark007, permanently

Reason:

Blank.

Lolz.

psycho gundam
User banned by DigiMark007, permanently

Reason:

Blank.

Lolz. he is the sock of thebigboss.

DigiMark007
User banned by DigiMark007, permanently

Reason:

Blank.

Lolz.

He annoyed me. That's what you get, goddamnit.

no expression

...and being a sock doesn't help, but it was definitely because of the annoyance.

crackers

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he is the sock of thebigboss. He's a sock of Digi.

It's all a big cover-up.

Knowsbleed33
Mr. Hyde showed the ability to move rather well.

~The Wickerman~
Both Aquaman and Namor seem like great contenders for this.

golem370
He not a technically a heavy hitter but how about Doc Samson

Metalmanx
Colossus is very agile for such a heavy hitter.

She-Hulk is pretty damn good, too. And obviously Sasquatch.

I'm glad that Digi mentioned the Tick because I was going to nominate him, too. Even though his agility appears to be more accidental than anything.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

FOOM
"He not a technically a heavy hitter but how about Doc Samson"

I was considering him, as well.
I read one listing that had him at only 25. But another lists him as roughly that of a calm hulk (80 ?). Champion wouldn't have chosen him as a challenger, way back when, if was less than that... Powerman wasn't chosen, right? Doc must be a heavyhitter.

I was thinking of Doc as agile just becasue he's drawn with an agile looking build compared to most other bricks. I don't of any feats though.

Not sure about Mr. Hyde though. How strong is he?

Scoobless
Drax - ninja-brick

Hawksmoor is arguably class 80 ... at times.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/557/10080482mr1.th.jpg
(I don't know how much those trucks weigh ... but I'm thinking it's a lot)

Toxin might be in that range as well as he can overpower both venom and Carnage.

occultdestroyer
Juggernaut for Marvel
Doomsday for DC

-K-M-
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Death's Head II or Sas. But I'm biased toward the first, and fear getting into an annoying discussion with Mungi over the latter. DHII also does more than punch and be durable, though he can't fly....he might not qualify as a brick.

Herc has a few impressive feats too.

Silly Digi remember I have read Death's Head before wink

DigiMark007
Originally posted by -K-M-
Silly Digi remember I have read Death's Head before wink

Well yeah, I remember, but I can talk credibly about him without fearing someone else's knowledge. If I didn't include Sas in that post, however, I'd risk having you jump all over me and I'd be screwed. I know how to pick my battles.

wink

TricksterPriest
I think Juggernaut would do well. He actually was a soldier in Vietnam, so he's most likely already done all this shit before.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think Juggernaut would do well. He actually was a soldier in Vietnam, so he's most likely already done all this shit before.

So was Punisher. Hell, Juggs must be just as skilled in combat as Frank.

Worst. Logic. ...well, not ever, but not good logic.

-K-M-
Well yeah, I remember, but I can talk credibly about him without fearing someone else's knowledge. If I didn't include Sas in that post, however, I'd risk having you jump all over me and I'd be screwed. I know how to pick my battles.

wink

You seriously think I'm like that? confused

DigiMark007
Originally posted by -K-M-
You seriously think I'm like that? confused

Depends.

wink

...but I don't pick battles I can't win. And Sas does have some good speed feats, so it's not like I was lying.

TricksterPriest
So was Punisher. Hell, Juggs must be just as skilled in combat as Frank.

Worst. Logic. ...well, not ever, but not good logic.

Not at all. The challenge is an army obstacle course. And of the bricks here, Juggs is the only one that I know was actually in the army. So having experience on obstacle courses would help.

dur you for questioning my logic! durfist

DigiMark007
Wasn't Cain an abject coward? I have a hard time believing he was good at anything pre-Cytorrak.

TricksterPriest
Wasn't Cain an abject coward? I have a hard time believing he was good at anything pre-Cytorrak.

Interesting. I knew he was a bully, but a coward? Well, at least he knows what the course is like. stick out tongue

golem370
How about Professor Hulk

KharmaDog
Originally posted by FOOM
Someone mentioned in another thread that Sasquatch was the most agile of the heavy hitters.

I think that was me, and I might have said he was one of the most agile heavy hitters.

As for this contest, Sas gets my vote. I never ever considered Juggy as being agile. Maybe I'm wrong, I just don't recall him showing me that much in that area.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut showed some good feats of agility in his New Excaliber days.

rougeredmage
i am going to say captain britain.. could do this without the need for his power of flight. after all i am pretty sure that the first half of his carrer he got on as an athelete acrobatic hero in an emulate to captain britain.

or how about colosus perhaps he is not very agile in his armored steel form but how about if he didnt armor up and did the cource as plain old piotr. surely the years of danger room tortue would be perfect for him to get around an old obsticle cource.... and of cource he will weigh significantly less then most of the others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.