Mr. Immortal VS Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Obviously, they fight.

Who wins?

george '06
juggernaut,
Mr.I can be "killed' he just comes back after a little while, hes not super durable or anything

Scoobless
Eventually Mr Immortal beats everyone ... as he's destined to be that last living being in existence.

In a fight he loses to almost anyone though.

golem370
What happen if Juggernaut toss him to the sun.

Scoobless
He gets burnt.

The Pict
Originally posted by golem370
What happen if Juggernaut toss him to the sun.

The he loses by bfr or by just plain dying. Of course he'll revive but Juggernaut will still have won.

golem370
But with the gravity of the sun he would come back just to die again until the sun went nova and that blast would send him hurtling threw space. Juggernaut is not this sadistic but the fun thing would be to torch him for decades making wishing he could have died

Galan007
Originally posted by Scoobless
Eventually Mr Immortal beats everyone ... as he's destined to be that last living being in existence.

In a fight he loses to almost anyone though. thumb up

Originally posted by golem370
What happen if Juggernaut toss him to the sun. Well, we've never really seen how Mr. I comes back from things like that. It's more of a "*poof* and he's resurrected", kind of thing.

ie. if something like that happened in a comic, Mr. I would be back on earth chatting with the GLA, a few pages later.

occultdestroyer
Oh, I just read that Mr. Immortal is a mutant of the highest order (Homo Supreme).

Galan007
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Oh, I just read that Mr. Immortal is a mutant of the highest order (Homo Supreme). Because he evolved past death. However, that title does nothing for him in any other department, beside resurrection. An average joe could literally beat the shit out of him

golem370
He may just be the Galactus for the Universe after (616)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.