he-man vs. hp doomsday!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
he-man will be pis free and at his peak. and this will be hp doomsday from the beginning of that story. who wins?

carver9
I give this to he-man

Endrict Nuul
Heres your answer.....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t487752.html

Galan007
H/P DD was able to resurrect after being 'killed' very rapidly . And since there were no limits placed on how many times DD can come back - he'd end up taking the majority, obviously.

I still don't think it would be a curbstomp though. The OP specifies that this is DD from the beginning of the series, which to me means that DD would have to work up to his insta-adapt on the fly quality . It also specifies that He-Man is PIS-free, and at his peak.

That being said, He-Man would give him a hell of a fight, initially - but as DD's aforementioned qualities began to surface he'd simply overwhelm the good Prince.

DD 8-9/10 imo.

SevenShackles
He-Man wins by the power of grayskull! >=D

Harbinger
Originally posted by Galan007
H/P DD was able to resurrect after being 'killed' very rapidly . And since there were no limits placed on how many times DD can come back - he'd end up taking the majority, obviously.

I still don't think it would be a curbstomp though. The OP specifies that this is DD from the beginning of the series, which to me means that DD would have to work up to his insta-adapt on the fly quality . It also specifies that He-Man is PIS-free, and at his peak.

That being said, He-Man would give him a hell of a fight, initially - but as DD's aforementioned qualities began to surface he'd simply overwhelm the good Prince.

DD 8-9/10 imo.

Co-sign.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.