Battle of the "Hot Heads"...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six

Galan007
My initial guess would be Waverider.

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by Galan007
My initial guess would be Waverider. Don't know anything about him, but Mr. M jumps out at me.

Galan007
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Don't know anything about him WR destroyed an entire timeline/reality:

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1745/wr1ce1.th.jpg

Meh. ermm

Doctor-Alvis
How about cutting the list down to less than 30 people.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
How about cutting the list down to less than 30 people.
qft

golem370
Sersi would be a good contender

psycho gundam
where is surtur?

Placidity
Where is the almighty Firefly (DC) ???

Metalmanx
Uh...guys?

Firestorm. no expression

Or

Ghost Rider. no expression

Galan007
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Uh...guys?

Firestorm. no expression

Or

Ghost Rider. no expression < Waverider.

occultdestroyer
Where's Dormammu?

six6six
Sorry. I know I missed some. Feel free to add on any I've missed with FIRE elemental powers. So far, it looks like Waveriders the one to beat. Legion could probably do some damage also.

carnage52
isnt there a rule saying you cant have this many people in one thread?

Metalmanx
< Waverider.

Ah. I'll admit that I actually didn't see him there. I do know that he's incredibly powerful.

But I'll also admit that I don't know much about his feats. And I do know very well what Firestorm or Ghost Rider are capable of. What could he do to them (especially GR)?

Galan007
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Ah. I'll admit that I actually didn't see him there. I do know that he's incredibly powerful.

But I'll also admit that I don't know much about his feats. And I do know very well what Firestorm or Ghost Rider are capable of. What could he do to them (especially GR)? Originally posted by Galan007
WR destroyed an entire timeline/reality:

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1745/wr1ce1.th.jpg

Meh. ermm Not sure if the destruction of his reality/timeline would perma-kill GR (as I'm not overly familiar with him) - but I'm sure it would be sufficient to at least beat him.

darthgoober
Not sure if the destruction of his reality/timeline would perma-kill GR (as I'm not overly familiar with him) - but I'm sure it would be sufficient to at least beat him.
Hey Galan I thought that Waverider was just talking about him wiping out his timeline by changing the past in that scan? I don't think he means that he destroyed a reality in the literal sense.

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
Hey Galan I thought that Waverider was just talking about him wiping out his timeline by changing the past in that scan? I don't think he means that he destroyed a reality in the literal sense. His altering of past events did wipe out that timeline - and he did so purposefully, because it was supposed to happen.

Heck, just by WR touching another character - a chain reaction was started , in which a million timelines winked in and out of existence.

darthgoober
His altering of past events did wipe out that timeline - and he did so purposefully, because it was supposed to happen.

Heck, just by WR touching another character - a chain reaction was started , in which a million timelines winked in and out of existence.
And don't think I'm saying that his ability to do so isn't impressive as Hell as far manipulation of the Timesteam goes, but that kind of thing doesn't mean much in an actual fight. The only way it would be a factor is if Waverider traveled to the past and prevented his opponents birth or something like that, but that would constitute leaving the battlefield and he'd be disqualified by forum rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.