Black Adam and Wonder Woman vs Thor and Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in Greek islands.

Grinning Goku
Damn. This is a good one. I'd say team two ftw.

llagrok
Loki would almost be useless against WW, but could probably take out Black Adam. Depends on who fights who.

Harbinger
Team two 6/10.

Priest
*Waits for masterbruce to make some stipulations*

Starscream M
Originally posted by Priest
*Waits for masterbruce to make some stipulations* no odinforce for thor...can't think of any other stipulations

Priest
Originally posted by Starscream M
no odinforce for thor...can't think of any other stipulations
U can give WonderWoman access to all her weapons and make it WWIII Black Adam in order o have team 1 win ....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1.

Bouboumaster
Classic or Current Thor?

fangirl101
I'd say Team one becuz Loki will probably be one shotted in the first few seconds of the fight.

guy222
thor/loki

comicfan11
Team one

Batman-Prime
Black Adam and WW FTW

Loki is really the weak link, replace him with BRB and Team 2 takes at least 5/10 wink

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by fangirl101
I'd say Team one becuz Loki will probably be one shotted in the first few seconds of the fight.

Loki one shotted.. certainly you jest. Thor's hit him with his hammer and he hasn't been one-shotted. What would stop him from mind fing ww. What are her feats for resistance to such things from a being like loki.

Draco69
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Loki one shotted.. certainly you jest. Thor's hit him with his hammer and he hasn't been one-shotted. What would stop him from mind fing ww. What are her feats for resistance to such things from a being like loki.

Telepathy doesn't work well against WW.

She's resisted or been completely immune to Maxwell Lord, Dr. Psycho, Circe, J'onn, etc.

The only thing she really has to worry about is his magic. Unfortunately for Loki, she's rather immune to that as well.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman has resistance to magic and telepathy Loki can't match her physically and Black Adam is near the strength of Thor but faster how does Team two get a majority? What advantages do they have other than fighting against a Woman?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wonder Woman has resistance to magic and telepathy Loki can't match her physically and Black Adam is near the strength of Thor but faster how does Team two get a majority? What advantages do they have other than fighting against a Woman?

Where is this notion coming from that Loki is weak and slow? He can teleport with ease and has done so while in battle. He's not just your ordinary magician he surpasses strange in that area and i find it hard to believe it won't have an affect on WW.

Nihilist
pretty much a even split,loki seems to be getting sold a little short here.

Draco69
Where is this notion coming from that Loki is weak and slow? He can teleport with ease and has done so while in battle. He's not just your ordinary magician he surpasses strange in that area and i find it hard to believe it won't have an affect on WW.

She regularly goes up to a goddess named Circe. Circe's an uber-powerful goddess capable of reality manipulation, teleporation, and pretty much anything the plot requires.

And than there's the Queen of Fables (universal reality manipulation) and the legions of magical gods she faced down over the years.

Vally Doosh
*sexist joke about WW*

iceman24567
Where is this notion coming from that Loki is weak and slow? He can teleport with ease and has done so while in battle. He's not just your ordinary magician he surpasses strange in that area and i find it hard to believe it won't have an affect on WW. Loki isnt as strong, fast or skilled as Diana she fights being with magical power on par with Loki or greater I dont see him beating her for a majority maybe 2/10 or 3/10.

skyfather
hasnt loki beat BRB and thor on seperate occasions

iceman24567
Was BrB or Thor upgraded multiple times to fight magical beings? smile

quanchi112
Team 2 barely. I think WW drags BA down here.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 2 barely. I think WW drags BA down here.

QFT

Spire
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team two 6/10.

Originally posted by Draco69
Telepathy doesn't work well against WW.

She's resisted or been completely immune to Maxwell Lord, Dr. Psycho, Circe, J'onn, etc.

The only thing she really has to worry about is his magic. Unfortunately for Loki, she's rather immune to that as well.

Originally posted by Draco69
She regularly goes up to a goddess named Circe. Circe's an uber-powerful goddess capable of reality manipulation, teleporation, and pretty much anything the plot requires.

And than there's the Queen of Fables (universal reality manipulation) and the legions of magical gods she faced down over the years.

Allankles
I was going to pick team 2 initially but WW has high resistance to magic so team 1 6/10.

Although I have seen WW get easily burned by demon-like hell fire on contact, she had zero resistance there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
I was going to pick team 2 initially but WW has high resistance to magic so team 1 6/10.

Although I have seen WW get easily burned by demon-like hell fire on contact, she had zero resistance there. Loki is too much for WW imo. He can teleport, create illusions, etc. He is too tricky for za Wonderwoooman.

iceman24567
Loki is too much for WW imo. He can teleport, create illusions, etc. He is too tricky for za Wonderwoooman. She see's threw illusions. Loki is too little for her more like it he would get wrecked by her.

Mindset
Loki would break her face.

Tranny > Woman

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset

Tranny > Woman thumb down

quanchi112
She see's threw illusions. Loki is too little for her more like it he would get wrecked by her. He wrecked BRB and others at the same time. WW would lose a majority against BrB imo.

iceman24567
He wrecked BRB and others at the same time. WW would lose a majority against BrB imo. So abc logic? BRB doesn't have resistance to magic like Wonder Woman or telepathic resistance tricks like illusions won't work on her she fights skyfather level magic users all the time Ares, Circe ect she is built to fight magic users where as BRB isn't. ABC logic fails again.

Mindset
thumb down A tranny isn't stronger than a woman?

So you're telling me a woman can beat you up...pitiful.

smile

iceman24567
A tranny isn't stronger than a woman?

smile She can beat me all night long droolio

skygunner41
A tranny isn't stronger than a woman?

smile

gaylord.

Mindset
Originally posted by skygunner41
gaylord. What does your parents nickname for you have to do with this thread?

skygunner41
What does your parents nickname for you have to do with this thread?

likewise.

Mindset
That doesn't even make sense.

skygunner41
That doesn't even make sense.

who care.

Mindset
facepalm

skygunner41
facepalm
sleep

Silent Guardian

Tranny > Woman

flawless logic

Aztec123
Black Adam and Wonder woman for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.