The Engineer vs The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The Engineer

vs

Cyclops, Wolverine, Colossus, Storm, and Gambit

Fight takes place outside the X-Mansion.

Battlehammer
wht the hell is the engineer?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Angie

llagrok

What the hell is the engineer?

You couldn't look it up on wikipedia? or Comicvine? Because now, anything you say will be moot. You've kinda proven that you know shit about her.

Starscream M
wht the hell is the engineer? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engineer_(comics)

Starscream M
Originally posted by llagrok

You couldn't look it up on wikipedia? or Comicvine? Because now, anything you say will be moot. You've kinda proven that you know shit about her. he hates wiki

Battlehammer

You couldn't look it up on wikipedia? or Comicvine? Because now, anything you say will be moot. You've kinda proven that you know shit about her.
why would I comment about a character I know nothing about to beggin with?

llagrok
why would I comment about a character I know nothing about to beggin with?

Only YOU can answer that question.

Battlehammer
oh I know who that is, but not nearly enough to debate about her.

Battlehammer
Only YOU can answer that question.
I wouldent lol

DigiMark007
I think mb and capt should determine this fight entirely on their own.

yes

Seriously mb, this is getting a bit much. You can't just take 20 minutes and read through the respect thread? Because if I start debating (or anyone with Authority knowledge) we'll inevitably end up getting questioned on some point(s) and reiterating stuff that we have in the past to justify ourselves to those who don't know the characters. I'll let someone else take it this time, because the current wave of threads is honestly far too tiring.

Angie if she's smart, btw. I know the Authority as well as anyone, but the Doctor is the only one I'd rightly be called a fanboy of...the rest are fine, but I have no particular affinity for them, so this isn't bias. Storm's a threat, and there's 5 of them with ample powers, so it's not a 10/10 scenario. But Angie could actually give herself the numbers advantage and mop up through several means. If anyone wants to know why, read the respect thread or wait for someone else to explain.

llagrok
oh I know who that is, but not nearly enough to debate about her.

Battlehammer

yea I forgott. I just looked it up. I have read like one issue with her lol, but other then that I have really no knowledge of her abilities or what she capable of.

Starscream M
yea I forgott. I just looked it up. I have read like one issue with her lol, but other then that I have really no knowledge of her abilities or what she capable of. she seems similar to mr. sinister

srankmissingnin
I remember the Doctor saying that Angie has to be careful how much power she uses, since her abilities all derive from the liquid machinery that she used to replace her blood, if she uses too much too quickly she will start to hemorrhage, which coould could potentially be fatal.

She isn't taking down the X-Men, I'd be surprised if she could take the majority from Storm alone.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I remember the Doctor saying that Angie has to be careful how much power she uses, since her abilities all derive from the liquid machinery that she used to replace her blood, if she uses too much too quickly she will start to hemorrhage, which coould could potentially be fatal.

That was when she grew herself to the size of a building, a mass increase of at least x100 (and that's being insanely generous...I'd guess more like x1000). She's done plenty of things on a large scale that haven't strained her, and also created 20-ish duplicates with no problems.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
That was when she grew herself to the size of a building, a mass increase of at least x100 (and that's being insanely generous...I'd guess more like x1000). She's done plenty of things on a large scale that haven't strained her, and also created 20-ish duplicates with no problems.

Oh it was from when they fought that gaint monster that kept getting bigger then?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Oh it was from when they fought that gaint monster that kept getting bigger then?

Right. It was larger than a nearby skyscraper, and Angie was about 2/3 his size, so you're talking about a height increase of several hundred feet, and a mass increase of quite a bit more than that.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by DigiMark007

What's more, the number of dupes doesn't seem to be limited by "blood" problems, but rather by consciousness problems as she didn't program them but disperses her mind between them so they're remote parts of her body basically (and them being destroyed actually gives Angie a mental strain- thing I tried to "cure" in latest tourney by amalgamating her with a character with cybernethic brain, though it turned more of a minus with later clarification of the rules, as "AI-operated" counts as indepentdent construct, and "remote body part" is not- thus I lost the opportuniny to use nice loophole with that amalgam and has forgotten to do that with my second amalgam oriented on that). If she overdoes with multitasking (creating more than 30 clones), she's a vegetable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.