midnighter vs namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cmack
namor been out of water for 20 minutes

Grinning Goku
Namor.

DigiMark007
Tough week for Mn'er on the forums. Why does everyone think he can beat High Metas?

Harbinger
Namor stomps.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Tough week for Mn'er on the forums. Why does everyone think he can beat High Metas?
becuases he overrated.............

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Battlehammer
becuases he overrated.............

Er, do you understand the concept of overrated? I see people making these threads saying "People say MN'er is so awesome, so how does he do against {insert high meta character}" Then the thread consists of people saying that he can't beat that person. He would only be overrated if people were saying he'd win.

As it is, I think this shows that most people rate him right about where he should be.

Though I realize you're likely jaded from epic bouts in the Wolverine thread.

Creshosk
Er, do you understand the concept of overrated? I see people making these threads saying "People say MN'er is so awesome, so how does he do against {insert high meta character}" Then the thread consists of people saying that he can't beat that person. He would only be overrated if people were saying he'd win.

As it is, I think this shows that most people rate him right about where he should be.

Though I realize you're likely jaded from epic bouts in the Wolverine thread. Yeah, we hooverspleen vetrens do tend to be twitchy.

What? Who said that. *whips into battle stance looking behind him*

Oh, a car honked outside the house here.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Creshosk
Yeah, we hooverspleen vetrens do tend to be twitchy.

What? Who said that. *whips into battle stance looking behind him*

Oh, a car honked outside the house here.

Hehe. Hell, I'd say Logan wins the majority in that thread (though I don't bother to post). Who rates him that much higher than I do?

And btw capt, saying he's a good fight for Logan isn't the same as pitting him against Namor. The former is a reasonable statement. The latter is people thinking he's overrated, then making lopsided threads where everyone's reasonable enough to understand that he's not that good.

Battlehammer
Hehe. Hell, I'd say Logan wins the majority in that thread (though I don't bother to post). Who rates him that much higher than I do?

masterbruces........and a few others..........

And btw capt, saying he's a good fight for Logan isn't the same as pitting him against Namor.
No, but people saying he beats Logan 8/10 or 10/10 is.

The former is a reasonable statement. The latter is people thinking he's overrated, then making lopsided threads where everyone's reasonable enough to understand that he's not that good.
what really holding him back is his ability to take damage and deliver it. If he was boasted in thses area's he could beat a lot of brick like characters.

guy222
namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.