Cannonball runs a new Gauntlet and they're is a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Cannonball has come in possession of the Gauntlets of Ares which gives the wearer strength comparable to Hercules now combined with his other abilities how far can he get? Also Cannonball starts every fight in his blast field form.

1.Kingpin
2.Bullseye with 25 paper clips & 30 metal lawn darts
3.Wolverine
4.Cyber
5.Omega Red
6.Luke Cage & Iron Fist
7.Spider-Man,Hellboy,Ripclaw & Warblade/Wildstorm
8.Colossus,Warpath/prior to depowering & Beast
9.Thing,She Hulk,Human Torch & Ms Marvel
10.U-Foes,Wrecking Crew/Asgardian Powers & Ulik
11.DOS Doomsday
12.Pretty Confident Gladiator
13.Hercules,Pitt & Badrock

Grinning Goku
If his forcefield can withstand Omega Red's death spores, he should make it to 8 or 9.

golem370
I think he could go all the way I mean he is as strong as Hercules he pretty fast and durable.

carver9
He clears it, theres nothing noone on the battle field could do to him since he does absorb kinetic energy and chanell it back at you. Giving him this upgrade, he really didnt need it. The only problem cannonball has in comics is that he dont know how to use his powers, giving him knowledge of his full potential then there isnt a lot of people out there that could beat him.

Da Pittman
He is limited to the amount of energy that he can take, I'm not sure about the Ares thing but Cannonball ran into the Juggernaut and nearly knocked himself out.

Endrict Nuul
Why isn't he flying???

carver9
Originally posted by Da Pittman
He is limited to the amount of energy that he can take, I'm not sure about the Ares thing but Cannonball ran into the Juggernaut and nearly knocked himself out.

You do know that that was a drunk cannonball and juggernaut durability>>almost anyone in this battle. And in my post I said a experience cannonball that know how to use his powers. If they fought a well known cannonball all there efforts would be pointless due to his absorbing kinetic energy ability. And you said that it has a limit, he absorbed a punched that was going to send him flying in the core of the sun and didnt show any fatigue, so it cant get any limitless then that.

Then he went head on with fury and did quite good. I think that he has the ability to clear this. Add on the fact that hes a walking nuke and he can put his invulnerable forcefield around you and trap you along with there being nothing less then magic affecting him, nothing on this list that possess brute force should be able to take a Sam that is WELL VERSED IN HIS POWERS.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by carver9
You do know that that was a drunk cannonball and juggernaut durability>>almost anyone in this battle. And in my post I said a experience cannonball that know how to use his powers. If they fought a well known cannonball all there efforts would be pointless due to his absorbing kinetic energy ability. And you said that it has a limit, he absorbed a punched that was going to send him flying in the core of the sun and didnt show any fatigue, so it cant get any limitless then that.

Then he went head on with fury and did quite good. I think that he has the ability to clear this. Add on the fact that hes a walking nuke and he can put his invulnerable forcefield around you and trap you along with there being nothing less then magic affecting him, nothing on this list that possess brute force should be able to take a Sam that is WELL VERSED IN HIS POWERS. I don't remember him being drunk in that fight with Juggs and the X-Force but I could be wrong. You taking about the Spidey and X-Force fight with Juggs?

carver9
Originally posted by Da Pittman
I don't remember him being drunk in that fight with Juggs and the X-Force but I could be wrong. You taking about the Spidey and X-Force fight with Juggs?

I wasnt talking about that one, forgot about that fight, I was referring to the fight where wolverine had to save him when he was getting drunk in a bar.

Thats a sam that dont know how to use his powers like his current self. Again, sam went head on with fury and did too good and was basically holding his own. He has the ability to clear this list unless any of these people on this list besides gladiator can repeat multiples of planet destroying punches in a split second. That might could over load sam kinetic energy absorption and again lets not forget that sam has that ability to nuke the entire area around him.

golem370
Wolverine took him out for his 21 birthday I believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.