movie/comic vs movie/comic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is movie teaming up with comic characters to fight against movie and comic characters

Team:
Comic: Wolverine
Movie: Jeft lee - The one

vs

Team
Comic: Midnighter
Movie: Blade

Who take the majority and the team gets enough practice to get use to there partners.

ScarletSpeed
team 2,

it's just stupid IMO,

Team 2
as much as I love wolvie,

I think Midnighet and/or Blade would smash the crap out of Jet li pretty easily,

leaving Wolvie on his own agains midnighter and Blade,

carver9
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
team 2,

it's just stupid IMO,

Team 2
as much as I love wolvie,

I think Midnighet and/or Blade would smash the crap out of Jet li pretty easily,

leaving Wolvie on his own agains midnighter and Blade,

You do know that this is jet lee from the movie the one. He was basically punching 5 people in the air and hitting them again before they could even react and at the end he was fighting so fast that everything around him was moving in slow motion.

Juk3n
Jet Li in 'the one ' was a bad ass no doubt.

But Movie Blade was a Beast, displayed super human everything in abundance.

Especially in the first movie, i recon they got his abilities just perfect in that film.

Agility eaps building to building check, super dooper reflexes (catching and hanging on to a speeding train) check - team 2 , but not a stomp.

lol, <0-- a Blade 98' fan incase you couldnt tell ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.