What is your favorite movie trailer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Show us a video of your favorite movie trailer and tell us why you think that it is so good.

One of my all-time favs is Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho.

EzAnE4zuYuA

Strangelove
When I first saw the trailer for The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, I almost cried, it was so beautiful.

biBfGS-C8EM

Impediment
This was another favorite:

6Q3ltyPJJMQ

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Strangelove
When I first saw the trailer for The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, I almost cried, it was so beautiful.

biBfGS-C8EM Gotta agree with you. Can't think of a better trailer.

Nihilist
revenge of the sith,even though the film was meh!

ragesRemorse
JKD8pK83vBY

Dusty
ouZkkIsLiNg

BruceSkywalker
Batman Begins...

eILWtra6AcU

The Dark Knight...

Q8PPh-C9pRU

Simply put, I love Batman

WrathfulDwarf
I have tons of favorites...can't really chose one. I'll just link you to my favorite videos. Most of them are movie trailers for spaghetti westerns, martial arts, horror movies...etc...

http://www.youtube.com/profile_favorites?user=Death2Fanboys

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I have tons of favorites...can't really chose one. I'll just link you to my favorite videos. Most of them are movie trailers for spaghetti westerns, martial arts, horror movies...etc...

Excellent ones they are

forumcrew
Thought the Jarhead trailer was great when it came out.

Myth
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

The Dark Knight...

Q8PPh-C9pRU

Simply put, I love Batman

I like this one more: http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com/deathtrap/default.htm

BruceSkywalker
The Master Killer or The 36th Chamber of Shaolin is one of my all time fave martial arts movies...

RVx1LW4Ca_c

=Tired Hiker=
I can't decide.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

yeah I cant really choose either because like he said,I have tones of favorites,theres so many good ones,cant really choose.

Terminater two is really awesome.thats ONE I can think of immediately that blows me away.

ragesRemorse
absolutely badass

Rwr_Pj43k5k

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Mr Parker

Terminater two is really awesome.thats ONE I can think of immediately that blows me away.

Yeah, i remember seeing this trailer as a kid and it blew my fuking mind. It still remains as one of the best teaser trailers ever. Infact, other than the fellowship of the ring or the banned spidey teaser. It is probably my favorite teaser trailer.

OlLCqVKwWJk

Quiero Mota
The Fifth Element, Alien Resurrection and Star Wars Episode III. All of those trailers were better than the actual movies.

I don't know why, but sci-ci trailers are always good even when the movie sucks.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Yeah, i remember seeing this trailer as a kid and it blew my fuking mind. It still remains as one of the best teaser trailers ever. Infact, other than the fellowship of the ring or the banned spidey teaser. It is probably my favorite teaser trailer.

OlLCqVKwWJk

yeah seeing this one again,I got to go with T2.That was and STILL is such a bad ass trailer.If I had to pick a favorite,I would take this one. thumb up thumb up

Darth Martin
The Quantum of Solace trailer is good stuff.

celestialdemon
I really liked the first Lord of the Rings trailer, but that's already been mentioned. I also liked the trailer to Unbreakable. Too bad the movie wasn't as good.

BikM_tLT6r8

Impediment
I thought that Unbreakable was rather good, in the comic book movie sense.

celestialdemon
It was good. It just wasn't what I was expecting, and not in a good way. So I was disappointed.

Impediment
Another favorite. Scared the shit out of me when I was a kid:

Ru9fX9wvE6k

agphoenix
One that won't have the SAME BASTARD who has narrated EVERY FREAKIN' trailer since I was 15!

That's 18 bloody years. 18!!! How much does that guy get paid?

blowup

TuchMiWiWi
The Love Guru and Don't Mess With The Zohan Trailers were really funny.

ragesRemorse
kNQTVY0WQVM

they dont make em like this anymore

Blax_Hydralisk
vkzsiKranbU

Strangelove
Originally posted by agphoenix
One that won't have the SAME BASTARD who has narrated EVERY FREAKIN' trailer since I was 15!

blowup Haha, you mean Don LaFontaine?

that guy rules.

agphoenix
Originally posted by Strangelove
Haha, you mean Don LaFontaine?

that guy rules. You really, really shouldn't have told me.

I might end up in jail. rifle

celestialdemon

blowup

I remember E! did an interview with him a few years ago. He wouldn't give the exact amount, but he said his yearly salary was in the high 6 figures.

agphoenix
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I remember E! did an interview with him a few years ago. He wouldn't give the exact amount, but he said his yearly salary was in the high 6 figures.
shocking jawdrop

What's up with the world? He's making about as much money in a year as Gates shits before 9am.

Damnit, I have a decent voice. F#$k!!

agphoenix
Can't think of any trailer other than '300' off the top of my head right now.

That's just right now though.

celestialdemon
shocking jawdrop

What's up with the world? He's making about as much money in a year as Gates shits before 9am.

Damnit, I have a decent voice. F#$k!!

I agree. Way too much damn money just for something that simple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.