Darth traya vs darth sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
who would win between the old sith who corrupeted everyone in there time

Dark-Jaxx
First of all, Sidious would kill this old whore easily.

Second of all, wrong forum. Ask the mods to move it.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
First of all, Sidious would kill this old whore easily.

Second of all, wrong forum. Ask the mods to move it. what forum does it belong in because i have no clue because traya is in a video game and sideous is in a movie

Kazenji
yea this should be move to the star wars thing

Obsidian Fury
First of all: None of the mentioned in the vote is the "badest" Sith Lord, although Maul was awesomeness itself.

Secondly, even though Traya has shown great potent and power, Sidious should be a step ahead of her. While she is powerful, he should be a level ahead of her.

Then, as they have already mentioned, the thread is missplaced.

By Peach:
4. Recently there have been questions about matches including KOTOR/KOTOR2 characters, as they originate in the games yet the games are based in the Star Wars universe. If it is a KOTOR character against another game character, then it should go in this forum. If it is two KOTOR characters against each other, then it should go in the Star Wars Vs. forum.

Schwarzenegger
Um sidious, especially that of dark empire is miles ahead of traya considering that he could summon storms that can destroy space and time, annihilate an entire planets surface and destroy entire star fleets.

ESB -1138
(1) Palpatine is the undisputed strongest Sith Lord ever and is above all other Sith and Dark Jedi

(2) This would go into the Star Wars forum since despite Traya originating in a game it is still under the Star Wars label.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by ESB -1138
(1) Palpatine is the undisputed strongest Sith Lord ever and is above all other Sith and Dark Jedi

(2) This would go into the Star Wars forum since despite Traya originating in a game it is still under the Star Wars label. i know that i already switched it but i wish they would just ignore it now or somone just report it and get it over with

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.