Hancock(Will Smith) vs. Movie Hulk (2003)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i ve not seen Hancock until yet... who wins ?

who is stronger and more powerful ?

Magee
Hancock no problem.

jinzin
Originally posted by Betageuze
i ve not seen Hancock until yet... who wins ?

who is stronger and more powerful ? What's this Hancock crap? Where's HULK KILLER HUMANOID?!?!?!

xmarksthespot
Dismembered by Kirbilactus in the latest BS Comics. happy

jinzin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Dismembered by Kirbilactus in the latest BS Comics. happy OH SNAP! Wait till JP finds out about this! mad

snoopdogg
I'd go with Hancock.

xmarksthespot
I know, I was shocked as well how much they've been amping up Kirbilactus lately. Smells a bit PISish, but we'll have to wait and see, this might just be his new level since being hit by the tetroptichronometer beam.

We won't get to see how JP reacts until he returns from his pandimensional battle with grandskyuncle Newjak. Although I hear the Alpha and Omega Beasts may return to put him in his place.

SuperiorTech
Hancock.

Newjak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

We won't get to see how JP reacts until he returns from his pandimensional battle with grandskyuncle Newjak. It has been a long battle stick out tongue

occultdestroyer
Cock

Darth Creasy
Hancock seems literally Superman level with his speed, strength and durability...he'd fly Hulk up high enough and then toss him into space.

Dark-Jaxx
Hancock is stronger and faster, though maybe not more durable.

He would crush Hulk.

supremthor
hancock

Knowsbleed33
Footpenis

Symbiotic
will smith

Juk3n
Hancock in a swift bfr

Apolloknight
Hancock in a near stomp.

It might be a good fight if Hancock entertains the idea of "testing his strength" against hulk. Other then that, stomp.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Hancock is stronger and faster, though maybe not more durable.

He would crush Hulk.

Faster, yes...stronger, not exactly.

Lets take a look at their throwing feat since it's really the only comparable one we can use.

Hankcock: Threw what looked to be a humpback whale (or at least one comparable in size) which max out at approx. 40-45 tons. He threw the whale a faily lengthy distance, roughly 600-800 yds long and 150-200 feet high, I would say.

Hulk: Threw an M1 Abram tanker (main tank used in the U.S) which weigh approx 60-70 tons. However, IIRC, Hulk did throw the tank a seemingly shorter distance of about 300-500 yds long and and 100 ft high.

So, while Hulk launched the tank a shorter distance his projectile was in point of fact, more massive. Thus, from the evidence provided we can only assume they are roughly equals in strength.

Although, I would say Hancock (save being around Theron) is equally durable, if not more so than Hulk. That train wrecking feat was quite impressive. Plus, he was taking high caliber gun fire without even flinching, while Hulk, IIRC seemed, at the very least, irritated by the gun fire from the helicopters.

occultdestroyer
Take it to the MOVIE forums

Indestructible
Hancock

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by nimbus006
Faster, yes...stronger, not exactly.

Lets take a look at their throwing feat since it's really the only comparable one we can use.

Hankcock: Threw what looked to be a humpback whale (or at least one comparable in size) which max out at approx. 40-45 tons. He threw the whale a faily lengthy distance, roughly 600-800 yds long and 150-200 feet high, I would say.

Hulk: Threw an M1 Abram tanker (main tank used in the U.S) which weigh approx 60-70 tons. However, IIRC, Hulk did throw the tank a seemingly shorter distance of about 300-500 yds long and and 100 ft high.

So, while Hulk launched the tank a shorter distance his projectile was in point of fact, more massive. Thus, from the evidence provided we can only assume they are roughly equals in strength.

Although, I would say Hancock (save being around Theron) is equally durable, if not more so than Hulk. That train wrecking feat was quite impressive. Plus, he was taking high caliber gun fire without even flinching, while Hulk, IIRC seemed, at the very least, irritated by the gun fire from the helicopters. Yeah, completely ignoring the fact that Hulk had to twirl it to throw it that shorter distance, and Hancock just casually tossed it. Oh, and Hancock stopped a train, just by standing there. Hancock was not budged, whereas the train stopped abruptly and several cars went off the tracks. That feat trumps any feat Hulk has done in strength.

grimify
Move *****, get out the way...
Hancock wins.

nimbus006
Yeah, completely ignoring the fact that Hulk had to twirl it to throw it that shorter distance, and Hancock just casually tossed it.

Not ignoring anything, just an oversight. However, if you want to get technical there's always "the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets" card. Thus, no matter how you look at it, eventually, Hulk will become stronger than "Mr. Handjob" stick out tongue

Oh, and Hancock stopped a train, just by standing there. Hancock was not budged, whereas the train stopped abruptly and several cars went off the tracks. That feat trumps any feat Hulk has done in strength.

Which I mentioned in my post.

Honestly, I still think Hancock would win due to his overwhelming speed despite the slight strength and durability advantage (very debatable) Hulk might have.

carver9
I never seen hancock hurt in that movie by anything until his powers was depleted so why is people talking about hulk being more durable then hancock. Both showed no kind of injuries in there movie. The only thing that could be brought up is that bullets had a small affect on hulk, he felt them but it still didng cause any damage.

K-Dog
ain't see Hancock, but Hulk was cut by artillery shells and by gamma-dogs too.

carnage52
everyone moves out the way for hancock.exept chuck norris and batgod.

Darth Martin
Hancock takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.