Chun Li vs Mai Shiranui (4-Round Battle Royale!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This is it...the final battle over who is the best between SNK's Shiranui kunoichi and Capcom's Wushu mistress.

Four rounds. In the end, only one will remain standing.

Round One: Anime Battle! Chun Li's Animated Movie incarnation versus Mai's Motion Picture version.

Round Two: SNK Battle! Mai and Chun Li's SNK Chaos versions.

Round Three: Capcom Battle! Mai and Chun Li's CvSNK2 versions.

Round Four: Slumber Party Pillow Fight! A lingerie pillow fight for the fanboys.

Who is the winner of this battle royale?

Kirikaze Fuuma
round 1 : mai

round 2 : chun-li

round 3 : chun-li

round 4 : ...

winner is... the elephant feet eek!

Sado22
round1: chunli
round2: chunli
round3: chunli
round4: as much as i hate mai, she WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY hotter than Chun-the-shemale-Li

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Sado22
round1: chunli
round2: chunli
round3: chunli
round4: as much as i hate mai, she WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY hotter than Chun-the-shemale-Li

about number 1... mai already had a DM while chun-li not. I believe she's more deadlier in anime.

Sado22
mai used it only once and against a subboss who was caught off guard. on top of that, in FF2 she lost to Lawrence blood who i think would lose to Vega because he wasn't as fast as Vega and not that atheletic either. in FF3 Haur wtfpwned her with one shot.
Chunli beat Vega after a tough bout where she was bleeding from numerous lacerations and other hardass blows. mai on the other hand got oneshotted by Haur, didn't have a prayer against Panni and got owned by Lawrence Blood. in other words, she lost all her fights.

also Panni wtfpwned Lawrence who owned Mai. mai only managed to beat her because she was attacking Andy at the time and wasn't expecting Mai to interfere.

~Sado

legacy92
if round 4 ever happend we'd ALL be WINNERS just to watch it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.