Eidolon Warwear vs Iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
Takes place in a city.

i think http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k97/Huwben/MARVEL/GIFs/War%20machine/war.gif takes it

zbucsz
bump?

Galan007
warwear is a powerful armor indeed. unfortunately it has one 'flaw' which tony's armor does not. warwear is a symbiotic type of suit, much like the x-o manowar armor . that being said - a repulsor ray attack would presumably wreak havoc on the nervous system of warwear's host - disrupting their connection to the armor, in the same fashion as when tony used this type of attack on the x-o armor. said method of attack would render warwear unable to function properly, and stack the odds highly in tony's favor imo.

leonidas
i think it depends on how experienced the user is. rhodey was really hurt when tony destroyed one of the warwear's drones because of the symbiotic link. but it happened again at some point and the effects were not as disruptive. i think an experienced warwear user could shut out the disruptions that might arise from messing with the symbiotic link. the warwear was pretty awesome, but tony DID penetrate it with a focussed repulsor ray. again, rhodey wasn't too experienced with it though . . .

i'd LOVE to have seen more of the warwear. the hints about it's capabilities led me to believe it was very powerful, but it didn't last long enough to really show itself off. i'd say potentially the warwear may have been more powerful, but based on the limited showings, i'd go with tony in a very close one.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd LOVE to have seen more of the warwear. the hints about it's capabilities led me to believe it was very powerful, but it didn't last long enough to really show itself off. i'd say potentially the warwear may have been more powerful, but based on the limited showings, i'd go with tony in a very close one. i agree with all but the very last statement. warwear did have the potential to be fairly uber, as far as armors are concerned - however, in terms of on panel stuff, i personally don't think it did enough to be compared with tony's versatility.

srug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.