Back In Time.......ho-hum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dibba80
Going backwards in time....ho-hum. Another complete mistake by the Star Trek world.
We saw what it did to Enterprise. People didn't like it. Or should I say Trekkie's didn't like it.
How bout continuing into a future where human's become better and better with each passing century.
Even better....how bout a movie combining DSN and Voyager since they took place on compatible stardates.\
How bout the Defiant accidentally being stuck somehow in the Delta quadrant...teaming up with Voyager to fight a common foe.
How great would it be to see the Defiant come out of nowhere and save Voyager from attack?!!
Picard and Kirk had their chance.
Let's see Janeway and sisko get theirs.

Raoul
if by that you mean you want to see more ds9 and voyager, i say yes to the former, nay to the latter...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dibba80
Going backwards in time....ho-hum. Another complete mistake by the Star Trek world.
We saw what it did to Enterprise. People didn't like it. Or should I say Trekkie's didn't like it.
How bout continuing into a future where human's become better and better with each passing century.
Even better....how bout a movie combining DSN and Voyager since they took place on compatible stardates.\
How bout the Defiant accidentally being stuck somehow in the Delta quadrant...teaming up with Voyager to fight a common foe.
How great would it be to see the Defiant come out of nowhere and save Voyager from attack?!!
Let's see Janeway and sisko get theirs.

Interesting. There was talk that DS9 and Voyager were gonna get their own films, but it never materialized. I would love another Picard film if it were done better.

Badabing
Originally posted by dibba80
Let's see Janeway and sisko get theirs. I'd like to see some future time lines. But people are familiar with TOS and TNG. I'll reserve judgement until I see the film.

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
I'd like to see some future time lines. But people are familiar with TOS and TNG. I'll reserve judgement until I see the film.

thats if you're allowed to go... vin

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
thats if you're allowed to go... vin

7iy3nui-aaI

Raoul
RRAAAOOOOUUUUUUULLL!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.